NAP Gadiel Invocation and Seal of Authority

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: NAP Gadiel Invocation and Seal of Authority

Post#21 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:12 am

raum215 wrote:The fifth heaven is where the hells are found, at their core. between walls. - this is the whole notion of the linguistics.

There is that "walled off from God" (GDRIAL). There is that which is not imprisoned in the walls, "witnessed for innocence when "Judged by God" (GDYAL), and there is the "walls of God" (GDRHAL) which create the division.

Interesting, i was just reading up upon the fifth heavens here http://hafapea.com/angelpages/fifth.html

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#22 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 am

The name of the fifth heaven says it all.

Makown MKUN, means "foundation." So some people in medieval times say it must be Mattiy,.. MThH, "Staff, or Rod" because it has correlation to Aaron. This was however rooted to the same root as "Matarah" - which is the guard of a prisoner or station on a wall. Matarah is by some believed to be the root of Metatron. This would be easier to understand if you know roots of words can be "permutated" to have similar meanings based on what letters are in the root. Word roots are not strictly phonetic in proto-hebrew, or even pre-talmudic hebrew.

Makown means "foundation" but some Rabbi say Yesod means "foundation" - but it doesn't. Yesod means properly speaking, "[that which] I establish" - and in building it was a dias upon which the throne was set... when they began to use thrones.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#23 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Charles/Raum,

I will apologize for making potentially offensive

remarks in my previous posting.

My only excuse is that I am working

with a number of demons and I sense

that came through as anger on my part last night.

Please accept this apology

as it was very out of character for me.

Generally speaking people

consider me to be a gentleman.

I am totally immersed in magic

most of my days and nights.

Mine intent being to help others and myself.

I don't want to veer from that path.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#24 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I have *very thick* skin and it is thicker for those I respect, such as you. It's all good.

Furthermore, it coincides with this thing I got going as well - feelings of anger and persecution abound when emerging again from a Hell, trying to drag you back down into it. Again, all good. I know this turbulence well.

but, it is times like this (in my life, and as mentor) that I am reminded of the wisdom of my grandfather I'd like to share:

"It is how we act when in The Hells that reflects on us in The Heavens."

Have some Goji berries and smile!
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#25 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:18 pm

:goodpost Brother Butterball! Im inclined to agree with you that Gabriel and Gadiel are the same! After the dream I had last night chanting Gabriel and Gadiel name over and over and walking actually with HIM in my dream and talking to him, they are the same spirit. I was woke up from the dream and his message was for me to watch my back with an on going enemy that is sticking knives in my back.

I wish to edit this...Gabriel is an Archangel. Gadriel is what i meant (long time to not correct this)
Last edited by summerland on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#26 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 am

summerland wrote:Im inclined to agree with you that Gabriel and Gadiel are the same!

Guys, let's keep our wits together. Now we have Gadriel, Gadiel and Gabriel...

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#27 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

tai wrote:
summerland wrote:Im inclined to agree with you that Gabriel and Gadiel are the same!

Guys, let's keep our wits together. Now we have Gadriel, Gadiel and Gabriel...

Not wanting to start a flame war.

However, I believe Gabriel is different.

Gabriel is an Archangel.

However, regarding your dreams and visions.

I would suggest watching to see if you dreamed true.

This is very interesting.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#28 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Old thread....But important....I envoked Gadiel tonite, I wanted to take back my home from whatever was brought here (ex roommate) And i did! I feel first time in a long time.....calm, everything will work out. While i was talking to him and asking for all negativity or whatever here gone... He went to my left ear (couldnt make out what it was) and something was pulled out, The same with the right ear. Has this ever happen to anyone? Not necessary Gadiel any spirit.

Edit: I saw a blast (explosion) of energy go through the house.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "