Gettin Laid with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Sak_Sajit

Gettin Laid with NAP

Post#1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Hi all, first off let me say how awesome it is that I found this forum. Of all the occult internet forums out there I've been most impressed with the quality of information and the people on this forum so I feel really lucky that I'm here. I hope to be able to contribute to the information on here in a meaningful way.

Now I have some questions about using NAP to get laid with a specific person. I know there's a chant to excite love but what if I don't want love right now? Just some sex? A few ideas I had were...

1) Using the Chant to Excite Love but with the intent of getting laid and not for romantic love. The only problems I see with this approach are that when beginning a new system I like to try and use the system as is before modifying anything. Also looking up the Angels Anael and Jazar I found that Anael = the angel of romantic love and Jazar = the angel of compelling love, so maybe it's not really their stations? Anyone have any experience with this?

2) Using the Chant for Success but with the intent of getting laid. Success is a vaguely defined term. Does it mean success in life in general? Financial success (as the testimonial would suggest)? Or success in whatever it is you're undertaking (what I'm hoping for really...lol)? Looking up Elubatel I found that he is an Angel of Omnipotence, so does that mean that he can pretty much know and do everything?

3) Using the NAP formula but writing my own chant to Spirits of Mars. I've heard that Venus is the planetary energy for love and pleasure but Mars is the planetary for sex and lust so it seems to me an invocation to Martian Spirits might be more appropriate here. The only problem is that I don't know which Angels/Spirits to chant to. And also I'd like to stick with the system as is before I venture out on my own. But if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to try them.

As far as my experience with NAP goes, I've had the book for about a month now and have had some success using the Attracting/Banishing Rituals to get what I want but haven't had much success with the chants yet. Also strangely enough I've had pretty good results with the Testing Your NAP section of the book (i.e. that part about reading people's minds, predicting the future, putting thoughts in people's heads, etc). This has been the biggest surprise to me as I didn't really expect it to work that easily!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I eagerly await your replys. :)

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Re: Gettin Laid with NAP

Post#2 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm

A thread subject worthy of myself. :D

I had no success with the chants for love. I wanted sex but used love since I figured it would lead to sex, but nothing.

If you get success with the planetary attract formula (MP type) then why don't you try that for the girl(s) you really want? Either Venus for sex/love or Mars for angry lust? :twisted:

If no go there, then maybe try some Nagel book instead of NAP. Either Sexual and Demonic Magick or his Black and White Magick Secrets.

(Edit: and thank you for reported success with "testing" chapter, I kind of ignored it because it sounded tooooo simple. :D)
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
Sak_Sajit

Post#3 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey Grab,

I've seen you around on some other forums...glad to see you here too! :)

The reason I'm not using the Planetary Attracting rituals for sex is that I'm currently using it for other things and I don't want to confuse the energies by using the same ritual for different things. Also I'd like to try out the chants and get them to work too.

And yeah I was surprised too that the Testing Out Your NAP worked so quickly and easily. It's not 100% yet but it's pretty amazing how good it is. The key seems to be relaxation. The more relaxed you are the better it seems to work. The best results I've had so far are upon awakening, when I'm still half asleep, I'll use my NAP and say to myself "X will call me today." I've done this several times and it's amazing how well it works...lol.

Thanks for the book recommendations. Where can I get those books? I'm in the US and the only places I've seen selling those books are from the UK and with the conversions rate and shipping it's going to be really expensive for these little Finbarr books. I'll probably end up buying them anyway but if there's a way to get them for cheaper I'd like to hear it.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 am

Hi Sak_Sajit And welcome to the forum.

1) Using the Chant to Excite Love but with the intent of getting laid and not for romantic love. The only problems I see with this approach are that when beginning a new system I like to try and use the system as is before modifying anything. Also looking up the Angels Anael and Jazar I found that Anael = the angel of romantic love and Jazar = the angel of compelling love, so maybe it's not really their stations? Anyone have any experience with this?

In my experience the 'Chant to excite love spell' is is more suitable to exciting love within in an existing relationship. I have used it succesfully in that regard and given it to others to use with good success in general in that scenario..

2) Using the Chant for Success but with the intent of getting laid. Success is a vaguely defined term. Does it mean success in life in general? Financial success (as the testimonial would suggest)? Or success in whatever it is you're undertaking (what I'm hoping for really...lol)? Looking up Elubatel I found that he is an Angel of Omnipotence, so does that mean that he can pretty much know and do everything?

Elubatel is of far to high an office to be worrying about your primal monkey instincts. Think success in building towers forging relationships, he is key to success within business and influence and not neccesarily finances. That will comes with success just like sex does. You just have to look at the woman scurrying around the wealthy.

To add to this thread sometimes you got to be realistic , dont expect to get anything if you have the personality of a goldfish. Woman like engagement and find different things attractive in men in general. Magic is a catalyst and requires some channel of manifestation meaning that it just adds extra motivation to your existing actions. Dont expect to do a working and to walk into a bar and woman to throw themselves at you .. You still have to make the first move and you will see the subtleties start to manifest. And as you are aware there are far simpler and easier methods to simply getting laid. Without the emotianal baggage of relationships and the awkwardness of one night stands.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:20 am

I don't think the energies will be the same if you select another planet but I see your point.

I should re-read that chapter then! :)

The only place I know where to get those books is from Ebay in the UK, which works for me. The principle in general is to select a suitable (often dark) spirit and simply contact it (by chanting the name or such) and ask it to deliver.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

Topic author
ElBrujo

Post#6 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey grab have you tried the Venus attraction ritual

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:17 pm

Yep, took several weeks of daily work until something happened which probably was a WRONG manifestation but interesting nonetheless.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Post#8 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Did you try on the actual day of Venus, Friday? And also during the hour of Venus?

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:28 pm

I have tried timing it in the past but my major successes (not NAP) have been when disregarding all such and went for personal power instead.. but I'm sure you have a good point that even with "modern" approach like NAP would be empowered by following the traditional old magical hours and such.. venus is venus after all, a planet, not something the Mr Cobb made up. :)

Frater KM
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 am

Vovin wrote:To add to this thread sometimes you got to be realistic , dont expect to get anything if you have the personality of a goldfish. Woman like engagement and find different things attractive in men in general. Magic is a catalyst and requires some channel of manifestation meaning that it just adds extra motivation to your existing actions. Dont expect to do a working and to walk into a bar and woman to throw themselves at you .. You still have to make the first move and you will see the subtleties start to manifest. And as you are aware there are far simpler and easier methods to simply getting laid. Without the emotianal baggage of relationships and the awkwardness of one night stands.

Sound advice, my friend.

The best magick a person can do is to produce changes in oneself. Magick to get some random chick in the universe to fuck your brains out? What do you expect the magick to do to make this happen? Take a look at yourself. Why do chicks not want to screw you? What needs to happen for them to be all over you? Those are what you should address through both magick and mundanely.
Liber AL vel Legis I:3 "Every man and every woman is a star".
http://www.battycave.com/blog