Mr Black NAP Experiments

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: Mr Black NAP Experiments

Post#11 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:20 pm

btw mr. black

the magic mentor thing, i heard that it's useful, for like you said, more creative magical experiments

I guess the holy guardian angel is useful for that too.

I really dont see the sense anymore in finding the holy guardian angel.. after a while it's a spirit you dont want lingering around..

I guess Lucifer would be my HGA as much as i had communication..

But Jesus and the 144,000 would be too. i get communication from all of them since i was like 2 years old..

what do you think about the magic mentor

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#12 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm

King Solomon can you explain why you say you don't want any Spirit lingering around, what are the side effects of not banishing properly even good Spirits ?

Would be interested to know
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#13 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 pm

well good spirits, depending on what you want in life.. keep them and communicate with them.

but when you do magic and keep doing it, eventually God's good angel will come forth to guide you. but i think to have the hga around sometimes is not really worth it. although hes good, ive found that some magicians dont need the angel

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#14 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I love having some Spirits hanging around, ok one particular Spirit

I fear sometimes if this may harm me , Thanks anyway
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#15 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:57 pm

kingsolomon wrote:Mr. Black dont get upset with the man. Let him speak lol.

86, Ill tell you this are you SURE you wanna get back with your ex.. she's your ex for a reason

NAP has several rituals for that. you need to get a copy of the book.
eulabatel (solar) is a way
and the third ritual after money is love. I believe you can use that too 86.

look through the NAP forum post for love spells..

you can use sallos in the goetia to get a loved one back. I do suggest Enochian and NAP. but youll find that NAP may be all you need. i might take a few weeks, or even a month but you'll get her back.

but, people here can be disrespectful if you dont post a subject in a proper way. I think mrblack is saying stick with the topic.

but what i told you will be all you need to get your ex back.. but it might be not what you want, so make sure you know you want her back and it will be a healthy relationship that will lead to marriage and happily ever after (ect)

@bukili86 @ kingsolomon
lol, I'm not upset - just found it a little odd.
i don't really expect those type of questions, specially since this forum caters for intermediate practitioners
and my mindset is talking shop.

but if you really want my help, just PM me. :)

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#16 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 pm

kingsolomon wrote:btw mr. black

the magic mentor thing, i heard that it's useful, for like you said, more creative magical experiments

I guess the holy guardian angel is useful for that too.

I really dont see the sense anymore in finding the holy guardian angel.. after a while it's a spirit you dont want lingering around..

I guess Lucifer would be my HGA as much as i had communication..

But Jesus and the 144,000 would be too. i get communication from all of them since i was like 2 years old..

what do you think about the magic mentor

just utilizing whatever i got, i can always use the extra eyes and ears in the spirit world.
i'm slacking though, need to get that done soon.

i've made contact with my HGA recently but i never really set out to do it, it was just
part of the ritual i was using. as well, my stance was i wasn't going to set out for it
since i don't find it necessary but i have it so.....i gotta plan to use it as well.

lucifer is "pleasant" if you know what you want out of it, i've worked with him years ago.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#17 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 pm

MagusDivine wrote:I love having some Spirits hanging around, ok one particular Spirit

I fear sometimes if this may harm me , Thanks anyway

once you reach a certain level of authority, having spirits around you won't be as bothering
as now. follow your instinct; if it doesn't feel right, banish it - if it's alright, learn to work with
it. put it to use.

do a reading on it and see what it says.

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#18 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 am

kingsolomon wrote:I guess the holy guardian angel is useful for that too.

Umm your HGA isnt something that goes away.... You should do a bit of research on this.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#19 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:31 am

Im not saying that the HGA totally leaves you, i know what the texts and research says, I've spoken to my hga, and he has gotten quite furious with me at times, and at other times, him and i are at one, in fact, were always at one, but im hardheaded sometimes. Although I never asked his name and sigil and where he comes from, the next time I feel a need to reach out to him, or he spontaneously shows up, I will get all that information downloaded to me
I meant to say the right words, but sometimes whats in my head doesnt come out on the screen like it was in my head, But, theres no need for spirits to linger around your house uninvited unless there good and mean only the best for you.. Otherwise you can banish them and tell them to leave.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#20 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:01 am

I am sick from maybe;
a) botched up healing where I ended up taking half the symptons.
b) been doing some emergency magick (that was successful) but extensive overall.
c) all of the above.

Anyways, I managed to find get my mentors name.....Not what I expected but I will
create a housing for it that will reside in my altar as a physical link. I will also
task it with 5 things that it should be doing, all the time for me.

Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.