Who owns "The miracle of New avatar Power?"

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Who owns "The miracle of New avatar Power?"

Post#11 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:26 am

http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php ... lit=Nitika

Nit-eek-ah means "poured forth" in Hebrew. This Spirit is straight from the Baal Shem tradition, where Nitika (Nun-Tau-Kaph-Heh, value of 475.) The true key to the gematria of this reveals components of the major elements of YHVH.
YHY "Let there be" multiplied by HVH "manifest". 25 x 19 =475. Thus "poured forth" is a continuance of the extension of effort (Let there be) into existence (manifest).

This word Nit'kah is found in 2 Chronicles 34:17.

l’ku dir’shu ‘eth-YHVH ba`adi ub’
`ad hanish’ar b’Yis’ra’El ubiYahudah
`al-dib’rey hasepher ‘asher nim’tsa’
ki-g’dolah chamath-YHVH
‘asher nit’kah banu `al ‘asher
lo’-sham’ru
‘abotheynu ‘eth-d’bar YHVH
la`asoth k’kal-hakathub `al-hasepher hazeh

The key to this provision is in fact in the same verse - 'abotheynu (Aleph-Beth-Vau-Tau-Yod-Nun-Vau) = "Our Fathers."

This is a perfect example of how words in fact truly have impacted the spiritual system of Qablala long before medieval times.

My translation wrote:
Lead on, in your counsel of "who was, is, and is to come" for me, for the last vestiges of Yisrael, for the people of Judea, what of these words in the book which has been found? Great is the wrath of "who was, is, and is to come" even now poured out upon us being that our fathers did not keep their word to "who was, is, and is to come" and do all things according to what is written in the book.

This is part of the story of Josiah, who destroyed the Temple prostitution and the Pagan worship of Ba'al and Asherah which had arisen, after his high priest found "The Book of the Law," which he was told was in the hand of Moses himself. This is basically the book known as Deuteronomy and is outlines the social conservatism most people thing of when they think of "fundamentalist religion." This is perhaps put in perspective by the fact he was less than ten years old when he was put on the throne to rule. Things were not going so well, but with the fall of most of the enemies of Yisrael, and a boy on the throne, it was a perfect time for the priests to use this boy to reform the whole of Judiasm to give them more power than ever, especially when they *found* a book which pointed out that was exactly what had been missing from the kingdoms of David and Solomon. How convenient...

This angel or spirit is said to thus "pour forth" but its name is concealed in another verse to prevent misuse, which carries a severe price. For even as in riches being poured forth, so is this angel granted agency of the wrath of the lord pouring forth. This is why caution comes that one does not fall victim to rage in using this name.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#12 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:24 am

I am pretty lucky.

My copy of the book is signed by the author himself, it says :" may your reach all of your goals Geoff Gray Cobb". Anyone else who has a signed copy?

googly
Practicus

Post#13 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 am

johnblend wrote:I am pretty lucky.

My copy of the book is signed by the author himself, it says :" may your reach all of your goals Geoff Gray Cobb". Anyone else who has a signed copy?

If you don't want it you can give them to me and I know you are a nice and generous person. :mrgreen:

Magick42
Philosophus

Post#14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm

googly wrote:

If you don't want it you can give them to me and I know you are a nice and generous person. :mrgreen:

I will sell it to you if you want....
Demons I can understand. People are crazy.

googly
Practicus

Post#15 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 am

Magick42 wrote:
googly wrote:

I will sell it to you if you want....

How is the condition? 70US$ including shipping?

Magick42
Philosophus

Post#16 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 am

How is the condition? 70US$ including shipping?[/quote]

Check your inbox
Demons I can understand. People are crazy.