NAP for sale

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Frater EOE
Practicus

Re: NAP for sale

Post#11 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 am

Wow! I just received my copy today in the mail (Purchased for USD$40 off ebay) - I guess that is a relatively decent price in todays market! Can't wait to see some results!
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Frater EOE wrote:Wow! I just received my copy today in the mail (Purchased for USD$40 off ebay) - I guess that is a relatively decent price in todays market! Can't wait to see some results!

Well spotted and good luck on getting such a cheap copy :D
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

thunderfox1174

Post#13 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:56 pm

@ wizardscauldron,

wizardscauldron have you really looked very well on the net for this book? i tell u now you don't have to pay $300 some as on amazon for NAP. check this out

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl ... cle%2520of

if the link doesn't work just go to http://www.bookfinder.com and type in: The Miracle of New Avatar Power. and see the results. you'll see the book starting at 27 going 28 31, 30's and so on, very good cheap prices. i got mine from searching on this website months ago. searching from bookfinder does the search for you all over the internet, almost all places this book may be sold at and save you tons of time having to go to amazon, ebay and abebook and alibris etc and so on.

i hope this helps out for those still looking for a cheap copy of this great book. :) peace

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

thunderfox1174 wrote:@ wizardscauldron,

wizardscauldron have you really looked very well on the net for this book? i tell u now you don't have to pay $300 some as on amazon for NAP. check this out

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl ... cle%2520of

if the link doesn't work just go to http://www.bookfinder.com and type in: The Miracle of New Avatar Power. and see the results. you'll see the book starting at 27 going 28 31, 30's and so on, very good cheap prices. i got mine from searching on this website months ago. searching from bookfinder does the search for you all over the internet, almost all places this book may be sold at and save you tons of time having to go to amazon, ebay and abebook and alibris etc and so on.

i hope this helps out for those still looking for a cheap copy of this great book. :) peace

Many thanks, thunderfox. It is a book I had planned to get at some point. I normally look on amazon, ebay and abebooks. Great bit of information
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

SILVAANGEL

Post#15 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey guy's how everone doing, I just got my New Avater Power form Amazon for 18.00 buck's after going what trough it I know I made a very very wise invesment, I going study it tonight. :D

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#16 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 am

Thats a steal SILVAANGEL! Grats on the find and on the book! Welcome to the NAP Club :) I hope you find much power in its pages!
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

SILVAANGEL

Post#17 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Frater EOE wrote:Thats a steal SILVAANGEL! Grats on the find and on the book! Welcome to the NAP Club :) I hope you find much power in its pages!

Thanke You Frater yes I have find the ritual of the NAP I being tuesday and I fell so relax after doing it. truly I glad I deiced to buy this book. after reading the great thing everybody on this forum say's about the book. Now I am wating for Carl Negal book Hidden and helping one self with the power element by Carl Negal I order last week at Finnbar :D

Scream

Post#18 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 pm

For the people who don't have the necessary financial resources, can't find the book near them, etc:

It's the NAP by Geoff Gray-Cobb, the .pdf version.

Hopefully I'm not pissing off anyone by posting this link.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:21 am

Please read the rules. The book is still copyright. I would still encourage members of this forum to make an effort to purchase the book.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#20 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 am

EDIT: sold.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.