New to magic with a faint heart-- what can I expect?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: New to magic with a faint heart-- what can I expect?

Post#11 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am

roxthefox wrote:Yes, I'm absolutely new to magick. NAP is quite literally the first book I'm reading and I'm very anxious to try the techniques, but I must ask, what can I expect? Not talking in terms of results, but as I said, I have a weak heart... Am I going to encounter paranormal activities? :o I know I'm evocation a spirit, but many who have posted here have performed the ritual and have seen the results manifest without any unusual occurrences. Will I be seeing or hearing things? Cuz I might just have a heartattack. :lol: I also firmly believe that someone has cast a black magick on myself and my family and I feel a lot of negative energy in the house, so I'm just wondering if I perform the ritual, how things will pan out.

If you're working with NAP then you should be alright, I don't expect books flying off shelves.....

As for black magick being cast on you, how do you know that? (Just curious).
Things that can pan out depends on variables like per se, if a demon was sent to you
as a curse to torment you then sending a "heavenly" being to thwart it might cause
some.....backlash.

If it's a materia based curse then the physical link might break.

If it's like some kind of Karmic curse thing.....then I don't know. I've personally not run into
a case to that extent.

Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Post#12 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 am

"if a demon was sent to you
as a curse to torment you then sending a "heavenly" being to thwart it might cause
some.....backlash."

How so?
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#13 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Dont get offended, maybe your environment its been always negative and you just started noticing now... There is some people who only things in terms of 'everythings gonna be bad', 'you cannot change things', and 'life is unfair' and the like... That environment is poisoning for everyone, so if thats the case start thinking in packing your things and getting outta there... It could be a curse? Have any of you offended/attacked someone unfairly? You could be cursed, but if after performing rituals for cleansing you keep on feeling negativity, it maybe your environment, or even your own attitude...

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 am

Nosce Te Ipsum wrote:"if a demon was sent to you
some.....backlash."

How so?

I don't know how much to the extent the "demon" has integrated itself to the OP
environment but how to put it.....it's like pulling out the stopgap in a hole from
a dam and the whole dam breaks. But those kind of things are like 1 in a million,
but worst case scenarios nonetheless.