NAP ritual formulae

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

NAP ritual formulae

Post#1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:44 am

Im going to do another NAP ritual

this time i researhed more golden dawn materials, closer to what Crowley and Mathers did in the early days, mixed with Apollonus of Tyana stuff.. well what they know of him.

For Nitika, Virgo Mercuy path of Yod

It goes like this for Nikita NAP rituals.. (2 ½ Hours)
1. LBRP and elemental visualization with the elemental names
2. Invoking ritual of lesser hexagram
3. Consecration of fire and water
4. Circumambulate 3 times (Mercury, Virgo)
5. Adoration of lord of the universe
6. Invocation of the higher Genius Golden dawn, and Equinox
7. State Intent
8. Central Pilliar
9. Circumambulation of light
10. Fountain of light
11. NAP Point A.
12. Supreme invoking ritual of pentagram Golden dawn way
13. Greater invoking ritual of Hexagram (Mercury) Golden dawn way
14. Greater invoking ritual of Hexagram (Mercury)Thelemic way
15. Bornless Ritual, Zodiac signs of Aqurius, Leo, Eagles Head, Taurus. Sign of Spirit top to bottom
16. NAP Main Invocation. 7 times Hebrew names, Nikita vibrated till presence felt
17. Hay Dee Thooth Invocation
18. LBRP
19. Announce temple closed and spirits who were trapped are now free, they may leave, temple is duly closed.

what do you guys think?

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: NAP ritual formulae

Post#2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 am

why so much elaboration?

I did it for two days. and no results.. i know a guy who did and got same day results, and he got what he needed that same day.

I want to find Nitika, and ask him whats going on? He is mercurial, thats the fastest service.. faster than fed-ex..

I wonder what im doing wrong?

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 am

Ever tried it as its in the book ?
Ax

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#4 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am

well I did do it straight from the book

afterwards, it was like a urging to elaborate more on the ritual technique and more energy needs to be here because im not very good at the astral technicalities. but my need for money has stopped.. i might do this.. do it one time the books way, and in the evening, do the rituals more elaborate, and write the phases down in my journal

as far as the elaboration of my formulae, what do you yall think?

paulseer
Neophyte

Post#5 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 am

All I can say is that I did the Nitika ritual right from the book and saw almost immediate results. So I then tried Elubatel the way many here have mentioned, bornless etc and didn't see any results, but maybe it is more long term than this, maybe its too soon to look for results. Although with my Root Workings with Saints and Ancestors I can almost always see immediate movement and if it isn't immediate it isn't going to happen. Maybe all the added ritual stuff just gets in the way, maybe that's why he wrote the book the way he did.

Paul

DrStrange
Zelator

Post#6 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 am

Hey kingsolom, quite a complex ritual for a NAP exercise, don't you think ?

Can you please indicate that you 1st followed the ritual as outlined in the NAP ? It did work for me as it is laid out, no extra fringes.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#7 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:41 am

OK well i did get results straight from the book.. no manifestations as far as results, but i felt the energy.. and i even saw te beings for a split second.. my problem is i goof up on the dee-hay thooth ritual..But I open and close with LBRP. LBRP is powerful after doing it for 10 years.. that and the rose+cross ritual are the most powerful I know, besides basic Hebrew Prayer. (The most powerful magicians are practical kabbalist, and Tibetan yogis). Well anyways, I have a theory.. let me know what you all think.

I think the reason why im not getting results (day three) is because im banishing at the end.. If I release the spirits and end the ritual with just dee-hay thooth, I might get results because the LBRP is powerful and it banishes them not giving a chance to work with me. because Nitika is immediate results, and I should have had a simple 10 dollars or so. But ive had nothing yet, so let me not banish till the next working, I dont know how that will be, if there is a problem, i can easily banish. I finally that the dee-hay thoooth down pat yesterday, but the bannishing is getting rid of them, I'd actually want them to go work for me, but perhaps my hypothesis is that im totally getting rid of them and their energies to do my will by LBRP. In evocation this is different, but this is between A spell and Kabbalistic invocation, so it may not need quite the concetrated dawn soap strength that is needed in ceremonial work. I do agree Paul all that extra deluxe concentrated formulae energy that i posted above is more in likely, not necessary, they might be there when you do it.. but I think a sigil with NAP work is probably the most concentrated you can get.. because any higher than that requires evocation.

I asked for Nitikas sigil, he promised to give it to me.. I saw him as a gold/orange-Purple angel with huge wings, with dollar bills and gold trim. He looked very flamboyant, and could easily be a las vegas showperson, but You could tell he has some POWER. I told him i'd offer water and other things if he completes the mission, he agreed.. but i dee-hay thoth, and banished.. I was also told to always to a curse ritual BEFORE dee-hay thooth to keep the energy going.. but i will not do that because I feel it's doing two different things in one ritual when you should only focus on one goal.

SO i'll try not to close with banish but open with banish and see what happens.. let me now your thoughts

madrath
Zelator

Post#8 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 am

Hi!

I've also tried NAP rituals in different variants - I did get results doing it both ways. Sometimes with the LBRP, sometimes just straight from the book.

One modification that is working perfectly for me, is altering the 'orders giving' part of the ritual by adding the check procedure if the spirit or being(s) are already working on my command. I did borrow this from the book 'Making talismans' by Nick Farrell. I add a sentence 'when should they start working, I should see' for example sparks falling down on the ground or a 'rushing water'. Those signs are normally perfectly clear and I see them in 1-2 days after performing rite for example a fireworks, or have completely not planned visit to aqua park where I see cascades of water all around me. Shortly after that comes the result.

As I am not good at clairvoyance I needed to develop other method of making myself sure that the rite was done well and all is going on.

Lux,
M.

DrStrange
Zelator

Post#9 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am

madrath wrote:Hi!

I've also tried NAP rituals in different variants - I did get results doing it both ways. Sometimes with the LBRP, sometimes just straight from the book.

One modification that is working perfectly for me, is altering the 'orders giving' part of the ritual by adding the check procedure if the spirit or being(s) are already working on my command. I did borrow this from the book 'Making talismans' by Nick Farrell. I add a sentence 'when should they start working, I should see' for example sparks falling down on the ground or a 'rushing water'. Those signs are normally perfectly clear and I see them in 1-2 days after performing rite for example a fireworks, or have completely not planned visit to aqua park where I see cascades of water all around me. Shortly after that comes the result.

As I am not good at clairvoyance I needed to develop other method of making myself sure that the rite was done well and all is going on.

Lux,
M.

Very interesting, will test it and report :goodpost and :Thank You for sharing this

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#10 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:05 pm

I did a NAP Nitika ritual today

I got two job leads, One job saying if i fill out the application, ill get hired and send her an email..

I would love for nitika to hook me with the girl who interview me.. I'd show her some true magick with the wand, sword and lamen.. FOR REAL!! :rofl :twisted:

Yeah i might use some NAP on her once Nitika's assignment is complete.

Heres what happened today

LBRP
Nap ankar yod heh vau heh. stopped there
Middle pillar
NAP full point A.
Middle pillar
circulation
fountain
bornless
Since its wednesday over in my area I did the Thelemic Greater ritual with the hexagram, invoking Mars.. Nitika is located in the path of YOD, Mercury as ruler.
Smoked some weed
Did the Invocation of Money In NAP
Did change some of the sceneary visualized after every sentence what i wanted
and i also told him, I want it now, he said ok.. in the minds eye. Which I suck at developing.. (but after the middle pillar, i can kind of hear them.)
Heard cracklings, thuds, like somebody was in my apartment
still smoking weed, im telling him what i want the way i want it.
I said give me you signs.. ect that you are doing your job..
Dee-Hay-Thooth, It's hard to do that when your high.. I had to do it like 6 or 7 times to get the hand motions right.
I finally heard a "CORRECT." and stop doing the Dee-Hay-thooth.
Told the spirits to leave in peace
light incense..

I havent found no $100 dollar bill on the ground yet.. we'll see :jkj