sigils of all the NAP spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: sigils of all the NAP spirits

Post#31 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Well, even if you find one, it will be just something someone made. So why not make it yourself? You could use the rose cross, or the appropriate planetary kamea, or even just do it chaos style.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Monika
Practicus

Post#32 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:48 am

kingsolomon wrote:Has anyone found ALL the sigils to ALL the NAP spirits.

Im having a hard time finding Nitika. I wonder if it's in the franz bardon book?

I do agree with vovin, sigil work makes the NAP much better. actually, gazing at the sigil after doing the bornless ritual before the main invocation really opens up the current for the spirit youre using NAP for..

Let me know yall, thanks

King Solomon :Thank You

Dear "King Solomon",

I was wondering if you got the sigils for NAP.
I would like to work with Nitika sigil myself. I would appreciate you help in this matter.

DamonBrand
Neophyte

Post#33 » Sat May 10, 2014 4:01 am

I spent a long time working on a sigil for Nitika, and field-tested variations of it during the past two years. I shared it with a few friends in recent months and it has worked wonders.

I'd like to share it here now, as this forum first led me to Nitika. So you can download it here:

http://galleryofmagick.com/images/

Please don't share it elsewhere, though.

I'd love to hear your experiences of working with this.
Adventures in Practical Magick with Damon Brand at http://www.galleryofmagick.com

Monika
Practicus

Post#34 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:48 am

DamonBrand, Thank You so much for sharing, I will use them during my work.
Warmest regards

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#35 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Thanks for that Damon.
I will look for your ebook to.

Nahash
Practicus

Post#36 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 am

DamonBrand wrote:I spent a long time working on a sigil for Nitika, and field-tested variations of it during the past two years. I shared it with a few friends in recent months and it has worked wonders.

I'd like to share it here now, as this forum first led me to Nitika. So you can download it here:

http://galleryofmagick.com/images/

Please don't share it elsewhere, though.

I'd love to hear your experiences of working with this.

I actually just got your book for free and I will be sure to make a sincere review after I read it. Have a nice day and thank you for sharing.
:Thank You
Doing is learning what you need to do

DamonBrand
Neophyte

Post#37 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 am

Nahash wrote:I actually just got your book for free and I will be sure to make a sincere review after I read it. Have a nice day and thank you for sharing.
:Thank You

Thanks for that - all reviews are appreciated, good or bad. (If it's bad, please say what you don't like, so I can learn from you).

I wanted to make sure the book was available free when I came back to studioarcanis.com, or I'd have looked like a spammer and self-promoter. So I'll try not to talk about my book from now on, because I think it goes back to full price later today.

I'm planning on working with the Elubatel sigil that's been shared on this site. I've found Elubatel a bit of a rough ride, most of the time. The great thing about NAP is that you don't need the sigils, but it's good to experiment and find new ways of using this knowledge.
Adventures in Practical Magick with Damon Brand at http://www.galleryofmagick.com

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#38 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:32 pm

I had a fast look at the ebook, appears interesting as you added comments about how things works, timing, etc.
It's a near direct work, without forget some needed basic and can be a good intro for other works.
And working with Nitika, as I have read many results, is a good point.
Hope next days have some time to look better.

About Elubatel seal, it was done by Asterion, so remember to ask his permission to use it in a publication. ;)

Mme
Zelator

Post#39 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Edit
Last edited by Mme on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#40 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 pm

There's the The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

I have not worked with it or NAP, but both are from the same author and at the Mystic Grimoire, there's a series of talismans and information may be related too. Just see the topics about and you will find very good resources.