sigils of all the NAP spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Re: sigils of all the NAP spirits

Post#21 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 am

nox, thats what im asking.. how are you scrying, by black mirror, or in the mind?

and aare you doing before the nap invocation to the spirit?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#22 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

kingsolomon wrote:nox, thats what im asking.. how are you scrying, by black mirror, or in the mind?

and aare you doing before the nap invocation to the spirit?

I scry in mind, with the help of my guides.

Before the invocation.I don t see the meaning of doing it after.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#23 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 pm

kingsolomon wrote:So basically after you done the relaxation ritual, NAP arzel, middle pillar and bornless ritual, then you look at the sigil (example Elubatel) and you envision his symbol in your mind as youre reading the Elubatel Chant, or after each sentence, you picture what you want to happen along with picturing his sigil? am I correct? is that the way to do it?

I attune myself to the seal than i do the chant.I use the rule of 3 .I read 3 time the invocation an when i get to the spirit s name i chant the name 3 time also .
Last edited by nox on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#24 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Keep em comin guys, If you got sigils of a NAP spirit that hasnt been listed, Please, share the wealth,

I find that holding the sigil after you repeat each sentence of NAP you visualize the sigil and the intent kind of the actions of everyday life behind the sigil.. or expand the sigil in your mind and go into it..

Or use a black mirror and visualize the sigil on black mirror during NAP..

But as Fr. Malak said dont vary out of the grimorie too much, it will water down the effect.

King Solomon

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#25 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:40 pm

kingsolomon wrote:Or use a black mirror and visualize the sigil on black mirror during NAP..

:o
This is a bit off topic, but some people use a wax crayon to draw the sigil onto the black mirror. I've heard Poke Runyon mention it in regards to his group's "use your own reflection in the mirror" technique they use for the Goetia.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#26 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:31 am

I might try that in a NAP invocation using a wax crayon to the planetary color or just a white crayon . but i got to charge my mirror up and some enochian prayers ect before i can use it

Kingsolomon

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#27 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:29 pm

nox wrote:
kingsolomon wrote:So basically after you done the relaxation ritual, NAP arzel, middle pillar and bornless ritual, then you look at the sigil (example Elubatel) and you envision his symbol in your mind as youre reading the Elubatel Chant, or after each sentence, you picture what you want to happen along with picturing his sigil? am I correct? is that the way to do it?

I attune myself to the seal than i do the chat.I use the rule of 3 .I read 3 time the invocation an when i get to the spirit s name i chant the name 3 time also .

:goodpost that makes sense, thank you
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#28 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Did anyone ever find a sigil for Nitika? I want to put it and Elubatel's in the are of my house that my small business is set up in while I'm doing their chants for the foreseeable future so my mind associates them with my small business.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#29 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm

There's a Nitika sigil floating around ... either here somewhere, or I saw it on the web. Think here. Did you search?
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#30 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 pm

provenant wrote:There's a Nitika sigil floating around ... either here somewhere, or I saw it on the web. Think here. Did you search?

It's not on here, I've looked at every thread that contains both Nitika and sigil, in fact I've read every thread in the NAP section over the past week heh, finishing the last page of threads now..