sigils of all the NAP spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: sigils of all the NAP spirits

Post#11 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:52 am

kingsolomon wrote:Has anyone found ALL the sigils to ALL the NAP spirits.

Im having a hard time finding Nitika. I wonder if it's in the franz bardon book?

I do agree with vovin, sigil work makes the NAP much better. actually, gazing at the sigil after doing the bornless ritual before the main invocation really opens up the current for the spirit youre using NAP for..

Let me know yall, thanks

King Solomon :Thank You

i we scryed the seal of Labezerin not so long ago:
Last edited by nox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#12 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 pm

nox, can you repost that? it doesnt show it.. if you showed us the sigil, i saw a picture underneath your post. it might be your signature stamp

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#13 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:03 pm

kingsolomon wrote:nox, can you repost that? it doesnt show it.. if you showed us the sigil, i saw a picture underneath your post. it might be your signature stamp

It could be your browser, cause i see no problems.I modified the post.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#14 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:52 pm

im looking for the planetary or kabbalistic paths of gadiel, pagiel
zoroel and sabriel and petayah and Iaoth, does anybody know of their kabbalistic paths or planetary influences?

thanks

King

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

kingsolomon wrote:im looking for the planetary or kabbalistic paths of gadiel, pagiel
zoroel and sabriel and petayah and Iaoth, does anybody know of their kabbalistic paths or planetary influences?

thanks

King

Zoroel and Sabriel are from Either the book of Enoch or Testament of Solomon...can't remember which right now. I'm not aware of any planetary attributes for any of those sorry. :(

JoeyX
Neophyte

Post#16 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:37 am

Just a side question, a little off topic.

How would one use the sigil without an altar?

I usually do a relaxation ritual from Modern Magick as it gets me relaxed and calm... NAP Ritual (Arzel), then the specific chant (e.g. Success/Money), then meditate for some moments on my request and let myself come back when I am ready.

If I wanted to use the sigils, how can I incorporate this? When do I use it? How do I use it?

Hope to hear back.

J

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#17 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm

JoeyX wrote:Just a side question, a little off topic.

How would one use the sigil without an altar?

I usually do a relaxation ritual from Modern Magick as it gets me relaxed and calm... NAP Ritual (Arzel), then the specific chant (e.g. Success/Money), then meditate for some moments on my request and let myself come back when I am ready.

If I wanted to use the sigils, how can I incorporate this? When do I use it? How do I use it?

Hope to hear back.

J

you ll scry the seal before the actual invocation.After you re attuned to the seal you make the invocation.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#18 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm

JoeyX wrote:If I wanted to use the sigils, how can I incorporate this? When do I use it? How do I use it?

Hope to hear back.

J

typically it would be used in a full blown evocation of the spirit.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#19 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 am

So basically after you done the relaxation ritual, NAP arzel, middle pillar and bornless ritual, then you look at the sigil (example Elubatel) and you envision his symbol in your mind as youre reading the Elubatel Chant, or after each sentence, you picture what you want to happen along with picturing his sigil? am I correct? is that the way to do it?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#20 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:56 am

Slater wrote:I'd be interested in the sigil too. Maybe the best way it to try other vision contact see what's given? Keep us posted.

Have u tried to scry for the seal? U could be surprised how well they work.