sigils of all the NAP spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

tasbiha4711
Practicus

Re: sigils of all the NAP spirits

Post#41 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:56 am

Thanks for the info about the book, and for keeping it under $1.

This 99cent price will hopefully keep it off the torrent sites.

I look forward to reading it.

Mme
Zelator

Post#42 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am

Gilbertopb wrote:There's the The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

I have not worked with it or NAP, but both are from the same author and at the Mystic Grimoire, there's a series of talismans and information may be related too. Just see the topics about and you will find very good resources.

Thanks Gilbertopb. I had to laugh when I read in the book just under the talismans that the Author wrote.
Quote " Just in case you may have skipped previous sections, and because it is a vital point, I repeat: no illustration in this book carries occult powers-these have been impressed into the Amulets, Triplet and Talismans in the "Mystic Grimoire Talisman and Amulet Kit"which accompanies this Grimoire................ You have missed this piece of critical information.........In five words DO NOT CUT THIS BOOK.
........... Tracing or machine copying absolutely will not work.......

I believe any talismans, sigils etc. will work if you believe they will but I would rather make my own for NAP etc. for a number of reasons, even if I do use the King Solomon seals for my other work that I practice.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#43 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Mme wrote:
Gilbertopb wrote:There's the The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals by Frater Malak.

I have not worked with it or NAP, but both are from the same author and at the Mystic Grimoire, there's a series of talismans and information may be related too. Just see the topics about and you will find very good resources.

Thanks Gilbertopb. I had to laugh when I read in the book just under the talismans that the Author wrote.
Quote " Just in case you may have skipped previous sections, and because it is a vital point, I repeat: no illustration in this book carries occult powers-these have been impressed into the Amulets, Triplet and Talismans in the "Mystic Grimoire Talisman and Amulet Kit"which accompanies this Grimoire................ You have missed this piece of critical information.........In five words DO NOT CUT THIS BOOK.
........... Tracing or machine copying absolutely will not work.......

I believe any talismans, sigils etc. will work if you believe they will but I would rather make my own for NAP etc. for a number of reasons, even if I do use the King Solomon seals for my other work that I practice.

The original talismans where consecrated that time.
But look for the topic, they was scanned and a consecration ritual posted. And the results from people who worked on are really positive.

But there's an important message on this part you pasted. the author is talking about cut corners, many people just avoid the explanations and try to go direct. Next day they are here asking why their ritual does not have results yet nor they have seen fantastic images in the air. ;)

Mme
Zelator

Post#44 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:58 pm

But there's an important message on this part you pasted. the author is talking about cut corners, many people just avoid the explanations and try to go direct. Next day they are here asking why their ritual does not have results yet nor they have seen fantastic images in the air. ;)

Yes that's why I had to laugh when I saw this because I am a neophyte on this site I have already seen who people skip through NAP and then say that they pretend to have had so much experience with results, blah blah blah, yet ask for page numbers, begging and freak out when they have not done any homework. I am not new to manifesting things in my life but to be it is very clear when some people don't get results because of the above. This is clearly not the same with beginners or advanced asking questions about NAP because you automatically know that they have actually put NAP into practice and also know the correct mindset one has to be in before hand. I come from a LOA background and it's the same thing... People asking how they can get their ex who hates them to send them as text message and compel them back like a zombie. It only works if you work it... Not the zombie part of course :lol:

Getting back to the point, after looking at the talismans in the book I still would make make own.
Last edited by Mme on Sun May 18, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#45 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 pm

More than one and half year ago I prepared the talismans and oils, but because personal concerns I had to stop all due to lack of time as I also work on another things.
I found very interesting and is something I plan to take again as soon as possible, may be this year.

Kolgrimr
Neophyte

Post#46 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:03 pm

DamonBrand wrote:I spent a long time working on a sigil for Nitika, and field-tested variations of it during the past two years. I shared it with a few friends in recent months and it has worked wonders.

I'd like to share it here now, as this forum first led me to Nitika. So you can download it here:

http://galleryofmagick.com/images/

Please don't share it elsewhere, though.

I'd love to hear your experiences of working with this.

But you wrote "Kitin" on hebrew.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#47 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:31 pm

DamonBrand wrote:I spent a long time working on a sigil for Nitika, and field-tested variations of it during the past two years. I shared it with a few friends in recent months and it has worked wonders.

I'd like to share it here now, as this forum first led me to Nitika. So you can download it here:

http://galleryofmagick.com/images/

Please don't share it elsewhere, though.

I'd love to hear your experiences of working with this.

:Thank You Nitika is one of my favorites
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "