NAP words of power

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
SeventhSin
Practicus

NAP words of power

Post#1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Has anyone researched the subject and got his hands on the original Hebrew words/names Cobb used in their English phonetic form ?

I'm currently working on translating the NAP rituals in my own native tongue and have reached the final stage of including the right pronunciation of the names of power. Since those words follow a long path (old Hebrew -> "new Hebrew" -> Latin/Greek -> old English -> "new English") it would make more sense to me to translate them from their oldest forms. And since they are included in a phonetic form in NAP, I don't have much success on identifying them online, except the notorious Adonai and a few others.

Anyone cares to help ? :)

Thanks.

SS
All I need to win is an unfair advantage.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: NAP words of power

Post#2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 pm

SeventhSin wrote:Has anyone researched the subject and got his hands on the original Hebrew words/names Cobb used in their English phonetic form ?

I'm currently working on translating the NAP rituals in my own native tongue and have reached the final stage of including the right pronunciation of the names of power. Since those words follow a long path (old Hebrew -> "new Hebrew" -> Latin/Greek -> old English -> "new English") it would make more sense to me to translate them from their oldest forms. And since they are included in a phonetic form in NAP, I don't have much success on identifying them online, except the notorious Adonai and a few others.

Thanks.

SS

Most of them you'll encounter in even the beginning of your study of Hermetic Qabalah (does it ever get to where it feels like you're "not" beginning? :) and in the prayers, openings, evocations and consecration rites of the old Solomonic grimoires as well as basic GD exercises/rituals that a lot of us adopt even if we don't utilize the whole GD system (such and the LBRP and the Middle Pillar)...and these of course come from the Qabalah and / or the Old Testament.

dark86
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:29 pm

liber777 has a good few of them..... i would also like to have my mits on the hebrew forms of the words in NAP.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#4 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

I got a copy of the book, and it is very interesting. I was facinated with the name GEOF when I was young, and it was a part of my early work. It revisted me around the time my work got seriously focused as well. i had never heard of this before, and i think it was perhaps the reason it was in my interest to come here.

I will be providing spellings, but not huge context - because some of it is a sign somewhere he got a hold of the real deal and much is confidential. He packages it like a informercial - but it is meant to be the 70s. In fact, this is like microfilm alot of people would consider dangerous. What ever he did to make this fall under the radar of not getting caught was *BRILLIANT.*

WOW - a giant beep went off three times when I wrote that. i think it was the fire alarm. but it hasn't sounded again as of 10 minutes later.

Respect to the man, and the plan. We all know it will be out in the open in due time, but it has to be a trickle or it will flood the world. in short, This was meant to be a tryicycle that can become a bicycle that can eventually become a giant british sportscar of a chariot. There is genuine merkhaba qabala in this. That is both potent, and can be dangerous.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#5 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:37 pm

SeventhSin wrote:Has anyone researched the subject and got his hands on the original Hebrew words/names Cobb used in their English phonetic form ?

Thanks.

SS

What's your native language SeventhSin? Just curious

PS: I love my tricycle!

Topic author
SeventhSin
Practicus

Post#6 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Respect to the man, and the plan. We all know it will be out in the open in due time, but it has to be a trickle or it will flood the world. in short, This was meant to be a tryicycle that can become a bicycle that can eventually become a giant british sportscar of a chariot. There is genuine merkhaba qabala in this. That is both potent, and can be dangerous.

Uhm, yeah, alright. Say what btw ? :thinking

Topic author
SeventhSin
Practicus

Post#7 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:44 pm

What's your native language SeventhSin? Just curious

:arrow: Romanian. :wub

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 pm

raum215 wrote:I will be providing spellings, but not huge context - because some of it is a sign somewhere he got a hold of the real deal and much is confidential. He packages it like a informercial - but it is meant to be the 70s. In fact, this is like microfilm alot of people would consider dangerous. What ever he did to make this fall under the radar of not getting caught was *BRILLIANT.*

Some of the spellings are evident if you've been a round ...but some totally elude me and I'd love to see the correct ones, raum215. Cheers