First NAP Ritual Backfires

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Re: First NAP Ritual Backfires

Post#11 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 am

In my experience, the results of NAP workings have occurred so rapidly that I have caused my own 'backfire' by not being ready to take full advantage of the result and have missed out on some opportunities presented to me on the proverbial silver platter. You live and learn. Now, when I have such an opportunity, I work as hard as I can to utilize and honor the gift.

The results can be most unexpected as well -- immediately after finishing the last word in one particular working, a ball of energy, literally flew out the inside of my head exiting out of my left eye at high velocity. It was not painful but it was surprising and left me wondering what had happened. There is no way to define this sort of thing that I know of. I forgot about it and then a week later while sitting in my car in traffic, I reflected on the experience and wondered about it -- at that moment I saw the 'ball' again, in color it was swirled black and white and it was spinning in place high above me. I could see it through my left eye, say at 11 o'clock (on a clockface) somewhat high up in the air, it seemed like it was hovering over me.

You live and learn. I still have no answer for that was all about, but am left knowing that the unexpected can happen.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 am

Super Celestials wrote:In my experience, the results of NAP workings have occurred so rapidly that I have caused my own 'backfire' by not being ready to take full advantage of the result and have missed out on some opportunities presented to me on the proverbial silver platter. You live and learn. Now, when I have such an opportunity, I work as hard as I can to utilize and honor the gift.

The results can be most unexpected as well -- immediately after finishing the last word in one particular working, a ball of energy, literally flew out the inside of my head exiting out of my left eye at high velocity. It was not painful but it was surprising and left me wondering what had happened. There is no way to define this sort of thing that I know of. I forgot about it and then a week later while sitting in my car in traffic, I reflected on the experience and wondered about it -- at that moment I saw the 'ball' again, in color it was swirled black and white and it was spinning in place high above me. I could see it through my left eye, say at 11 o'clock (on a clockface) somewhat high up in the air, it seemed like it was hovering over me.

You live and learn. I still have no answer for that was all about, but am left knowing that the unexpected can happen.

whoa...that's sort of like a [powerful message being sent but like you...I'd be thinking "OK I see it...I hear it....but what are you saying?"

I guess that's where full evocation could follow; having a chat with the spirit to see WTF that was supposed to mean?

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#13 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Do you think backfire can occur if you don't have the right state of mind or not the proper respect for the NAP entities ?

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 pm

I wouldn't know if a backfire would occur under those conditions. However, I doubt it would ever be a good idea to do energy work while not in the "right state of mind", or if one did not hold the referenced spirits in proper respect.

It's a bit of a 'catch 22' really, because when there is an upset in one's life, it's natural to turn to an esoteric solution, at the same time, it's hard to have an elevated mood during a crisis. One has to work on it.

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#15 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

I agree.

I am just trying to find out why NAP gives amazing results for some and terrible for others. Even with Magick, there is always an explanation.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 am

CreativeLight wrote:I agree.

I am just trying to find out why NAP gives amazing results for some and terrible for others. Even with Magick, there is always an explanation.

Honestly, I think it comes down to a few things. The right entity for the "task", being careful what you ask for and then objectively looking at the results that may have actually been the only way what you're asking for could be delivered, but because it was in a way that you did not expect...one assumes failure.

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#17 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Slater wrote:
CreativeLight wrote:I agree.

Honestly, I think it comes down to a few things. The right entity for the "task", being careful what you ask for and then objectively looking at the results that may have actually been the only way what you're asking for could be delivered, but because it was in a way that you did not expect...one assumes failure.

I just wrote a long post about this on my blog.

http://darksorcery.blogspot.com/2011/07/hybrid-nature-of-new-avatar-power.html
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

lefty
Practicus

Post#18 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Thank you, I had skipped past the Magic Mentor (and the pendulum) for a variety (of mostly lame) reasons.

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#19 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

Silenciumetaurum wrote:I just wrote a long post about this on my blog.

http://darksorcery.blogspot.com/2011/07/hybrid-nature-of-new-avatar-power.html

Very interesting and wise article Silenciumetaurum.

Thank you !

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#20 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

The Mystic Grimoire and NAP rituals magnify whatever

thoughts and emotions you hold in your mind and body

when you perform them. This effect can last for hours.

Just my opinion based upon my experiences.

The late Al Manning told me the same

thing years back.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com