Which NAP ritual should I use?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Which NAP ritual should I use?

Post#1 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:00 pm

I applied for a position as a store manager at a store in the mall in my area. I'm wondering which NAP ritual I should use to help boost the odds in my favor. Should I keep it simple and just use the "general purpose invocation" or would the "invocation for money" or the "invocation for success" be better?

lefty
Practicus

Re: Which NAP ritual should I use?

Post#2 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I've been thinking a similar question in that I have a kinda big audition coming up and I'm wondering which is the most relevant ritual for me. I think a good case could be made for the success one for you, but the General Purpose one should be considered as well. I don't think the money one applies exactly because this is a very specific thing and it is way beyond money. The dude giving out the promotion isn't thinking "who should I give more money too" exactly, not that I'm saying you're asking for some kind of control over him but you sort of asking for all the things the new gig entails to be things you're strengths for are readily apparent and your asking for a smooth transition in to the gig-- or I'm putting a lot of words in your mouth.

For me, success, the G.P., or the success in contests seem applicable-- an audition is kind of a contest in a way. Especially the way this one is done.

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

lefty wrote:I've been thinking a similar question in that I have a kinda big audition coming up and I'm wondering which is the most relevant ritual for me. I think a good case could be made for the success one for you, but the General Purpose one should be considered as well. I don't think the money one applies exactly because this is a very specific thing and it is way beyond money. The dude giving out the promotion isn't thinking "who should I give more money too" exactly, not that I'm saying you're asking for some kind of control over him but you sort of asking for all the things the new gig entails to be things you're strengths for are readily apparent and your asking for a smooth transition in to the gig-- or I'm putting a lot of words in your mouth.

For me, success, the G.P., or the success in contests seem applicable-- an audition is kind of a contest in a way. Especially the way this one is done.

I wish you luck in your audition and thanks for your input. I'm leaning more towards the general purpose invocation as it allows you to ask for specifics so that may be the best choice for me. As with your audition, it pretty much a contest it's just not random, so in your case I would suggest either the General Purpose invocation or the one for success. Again, good luck :-)

lefty
Practicus

Post#4 » Mon May 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanks! Yes I agree about my situation too, shortly after posting I realized the incantation for contests is about selecting changes, not a competition based on skill.
Last edited by lefty on Mon May 30, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Mon May 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I say it all the time...but I find the three angels of the general purpose Iaoth, Petahyah and Opiel, are awesome to work with.

Aponi896
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

:thinking Years ago I read NAP & never did have a chance to apply it anywhere at the time but its nice to see this wonderful book is a staple on this board which I'm happy to learn.

Quick question, would I be able to incorporate OR apply it to rid of 2 sets of neighbors with General Purpose Invocation with another spell or could I use this separately with success as well? I have a digital recorder & this morning I kid you not, I taped myself chanting this over and over on a repetitive loop. I have been listening to this chant ALOT this evening, it's on my window sill with the window open playing over & over on a loop facing my dead end I unfortunately live at.
I'm curious how many repetitions each day/night will it take for this invocation to uproot/rid of these neighbors & their (forgive my salty language :evil: ) b*stard children ASAP???

Has anyone on the forum have any success with it regarding removal of a situation at all? and how long did you see any results of it?

Do I need any other ritual within the book to generate/activate this invocation?

:Thank You to all who take care & patience in reading & answering to my post.

Jimmyj
Zelator

Post#7 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:58 am

Aponi896 wrote::thinking Years ago I read NAP & never did have a chance to apply it anywhere at the time but its nice to see this wonderful book is a staple on this board which I'm happy to learn.

Quick question, would I be able to incorporate OR apply it to rid of 2 sets of neighbors with General Purpose Invocation with another spell or could I use this separately with success as well? I have a digital recorder & this morning I kid you not, I taped myself chanting this over and over on a repetitive loop. I have been listening to this chant ALOT this evening, it's on my window sill with the window open playing over & over on a loop facing my dead end I unfortunately live at.
I'm curious how many repetitions each day/night will it take for this invocation to uproot/rid of these neighbors & their (forgive my salty language :evil: ) b*stard children ASAP???

Has anyone on the forum have any success with it regarding removal of a situation at all? and how long did you see any results of it?

Do I need any other ritual within the book to generate/activate this invocation?

ahh bugger,

had a lot typed but hit back accidently - anyway Yes I had this same issue, I had a few neighbours that would get so loud (and kids) and not care about anyone else in the building. What I did was tell them the problem (as I was starting work at 6am at the time so needed sleep) when that went to sh*t and nothing happened I went to the landlord. When nothing happened after a few weeks (so all up 6-7 weeks since I first told them to be quieter - yes im a patient person)

I hit em with the Occult Judo and some other one - will update when I go home. I would only give it my time and energy when performing the nap rituals. Within a week or two they were all gone. Was at this point I called it all off and gave them a general success chant to make sure they learn some consideration for others,and for them to find somewhere within their means and needs.

Another thing I did was when i was fustrated by the noise I would write out my full ritual form start to finish whilst the noise was occuring - personalising it to my situation. By the time It came to perform It was commited to memory. therfore enflaming myself you know.

So creating a connection between noise, my neighbours and landlord.... then hit em with magicks. Like doing magick for a kick ass job and waiting in front of the tv for it to "fall" in your lap....wont happen... well not to me just yet lol

I just felt like I should be creating connections/links otherwise the magick part wont work for this case. And in regards to the first part of your response If you feel it to be working then it is. I cant dispute that.

Good luck hope something helps

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 am

Aponi896 wrote::thinking Years ago I read NAP & never did have a chance to apply it anywhere at the time but its nice to see this wonderful book is a staple on this board which I'm happy to learn.

Its not really how it works. You're appealing to three spirits who are found in very old occult material. This is not a mind trick or "convincing yourself the neighbors will move" kinda thing. They're not deaf as Vovin once said. You don't need to say it over and over and over in case thats what you were thinking.

What you're talking about is making some people want to uproot and leave their home. You're appealing to angels here...its not for me to judge but they tend to work in the big picture/ greatest good sort of way. Sometimes painfully. If what you're doing is not right...you'll mostly likely be just told NO. try looking at the more chaotic spirits if you're looking to really disrupt. Unless you neighbors are out and out assholes that seriously need they ass kicked and would be judged as such by the powers that be.

I reckon you'd be better checking the stuff in the back of the NAP for what you're after. Just my opinion

NiBo
Neophyte

Post#9 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 am

Aponi896 I think banishing ritual would do the trick.

Aponi896
Neophyte

Post#10 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 am

@NiBo a banishing ritual will definitely look into that... :Thank You

@Jimmyj other than Occult Judo, what else did you use, what was your way or version you used to rid of these neighbor problems of yours...and may I ask how long it took you to get this problem sorted out? or how long till the neighbors moved away or out? very curious to learn this....

@Wanderer I honestly have up to page 97 of this NAP book form a pdf file I try to download through a google search and landed with a nasty virus 2 nights ago....plus very low on funds, not going to pay 40 dollars or even 20 dollars for a book I can get in full pdf format all of the pages in free somwhere around internet space :)

plus Wanderer I was trying to be a good person and bigger person in removing this obstacle and thought chanting this invocation would CEMENT the issue quietly & politely (plus been awhile since I've read this book and applied it at all anywhere)...just now reading these wonderful threads of success stories with NAP and I just figured the General All Purpose Invocation would seal the deal :angelic :jkj but nothing as you said is happening... the kids are even playing more in front of our homes than ever trying to tweak us off.... :evil:

But now I need to get darn right dirty & get these a**holes purely outta here and with a touch of suffering to boot. I want the kids to stop playing basektball every damn day & night, ruining my lawn with litter, vandalizing my car and a few other neighbors cars (cause they need to kill time when they are bored by putting a softball or basketball through our car windows), turning up music very loudly at 9am cause highschool is out, now summer is here and half days of finals have arrived.....I'm knee deep in disrespect & a few of them tried to spit in my face the other day for asking them to move away from my property (cause the do not trespass sign is like an invitation for them to be there all the time :x ), till my other relative try to come out with a bat for trying to spit at me....they have no respect for authority & neither do the parents its safe to say....the rotten apples don't fall far from the trees.

but will do look in the back of the book for the assistance I need Wanderer :Thank You all for your kind and patient assistance.