NAP not working as planned?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

NAP not working as planned?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 am

So the first few rituals in the NAP I've performed have worked with amazing success, however, the ritual to excite love hasn't worked so well. There's this girl that I've been flinging with and I started to get feelings for her. Things were going great between us until I decided to use the ritual to excite love to push things further. After the three rituals things got worse, we started arguing a lot and wouldn't see each other for weeks. When I stopped doing the ritual things got back to normal. Why would this happen? Why would the NAP have the opposite affect? Could it be that because the feelings were already there that the NAP wouldn't work and therefore the reverse happened? I mean, its kind of like using a ritual for power when you're already the King of several nations....it would most likely wouldn't work. Please, post some explanations. Thank you.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP not working as planned?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Perhaps this person is not ultimately "the one" and the ritual was working on getting you to "the one"

? I dunno. I "asked" NAP for "the one" as a joke sort of...expected nothing. Joke's on me as it turns out...but I'll take it. :D

Hahaha I'm guessing you got what you asked for. Yeah, maybe she's not the one. But she's fuckin hot and the sex is explosive. But oh well, on to the next one.

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#4 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 pm

does someone know is it needy to do the ritual at EXACT time, or it doesn't bother if Im early an hour or late an hour or two with it to work as it was planned? :(

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:52 pm

KITTY EMPIRE wrote:does someone know is it needy to do the ritual at EXACT time, or it doesn't bother if Im early an hour or late an hour or two with it to work as it was planned? :(

What do you mean? If I recall correctly, NAP does not specify a specific time in which the rituals need to be performed. The only requirement that is time oriented is that they should be done at night....if my memory serves me correctly.

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#6 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm

The rules are exactly to :
Repeat these steps ONCE a day, EVERYDAY, at the same time each day.

So that's why I ask. Are the rules because one might forget, or because a good organisation or just because the effects?

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:31 pm

KITTY EMPIRE wrote:The rules are exactly to :

So that's why I ask. Are the rules because one might forget, or because a good organisation or just because the effects?

NAP encourages you to write down when you did the rituals and what happened during them so you can keep track of the time you did the ritual. I don't know if it's 100% required. I'm sure the ritual would still work if you did it a few minutes or even an hour or so early or late.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#9 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:47 am

The God-King wrote:

NAP encourages you to write down when you did the rituals and what happened during them so you can keep track of the time you did the ritual. I don't know if it's 100% required. I'm sure the ritual would still work if you did it a few minutes or even an hour or so early or late.

Thanx, I hope it will. :(

I like the dog story. :D

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:53 pm

KITTY EMPIRE wrote:
The God-King wrote:

Thanx, I hope it will. :(

I like the dog story. :D

Good luck with it. I haven't used NAP in a while, I'm waiting for two books that I ordered by Carl Nagel to get here so I can begin to work the magic within those tomes.