Nodes

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Nodes

Post#1 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:15 am

Hi all, I have been working with Nitika and have come up with a curious question. Is the key to wealth (as opposed to just money) about unlocking the south luna node and applying it to the situation indicated by the north node in our natal astrology?

From my chats with Nitika, this appears to be what this spirit can do. Has anyone got any thoughts on this, or any experiences that are similar or at odds with this theory?

D.

Rhett
Neophyte

Re: Nodes

Post#2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:55 pm

That's a fascinating idea. I am a student of astrology and find the Nodes to be one of the most under-examined aspects of the zodiac. So, Nitika has suggested to you that the South Node applied to the North node is the key? Hmm. I have a South Node in Leo and a North Node in Aquarius. My interpretation of what you are saying is that Nitika could help me use that Leo creative energy to find prosperity by applying it to group endeavors. I have worked in only a very limited fashion with Nitika as a newbie to the NAP, but I will keep that in mind as I continue experimenting with this grimoire.

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Re: Nodes

Post#3 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:56 am

This is exactly what I mean...also I am looking into the spirits in Bardon that might relate to the degree of the North and South Node for this purpose. Many thanks for getting back to me by the way.

D.