Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#421 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:11 am

NoxLumina wrote:Quick update: Stepdad got formally offered the new job (as a professor) today! at the highest pay grade! Thank you, Elubatel and Arzel!

Update:
* They got a phone call informing them of a mortgage reduction after not being able to get one for years
* They've been getting quite a few windfalls (unexpected large checks)

It actually reads like one of the wild stories right out of the NAP book. It's been quite dramatic.
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

thewildcat
Neophyte

Post#422 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have had significant success with Elubatel. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Elubatel and Arzel!

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#423 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:47 pm

thewildcat wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. I have had significant success with Elubatel. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Elubatel and Arzel!

Welcome to SA. Glad to read you had some success with the pair. They're powerful, and the associated energies are very refreshing.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#424 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Elubatel likes to push you into a corner that you have to think your own way out of, but you often find you have resources you didn't know you had.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#425 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:01 pm

NoxLumina wrote:Elubatel likes to push you into a corner that you have to think your own way out of, but you often find you have resources you didn't know you had.

Well-put. Doing so forces you to find new skillsets, and if you can work your way through those troubles and unpaint yourself from that corner, it empowers you to be considerably more successful later.

andre5112
Neophyte

Post#426 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:00 am

Read NAP for first time.

Did spell for money with LBRP, Ritual, MPR and incantation.

30 min later i received money from a person. This is a useful book/grimoire indeed.

Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

Post#427 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:40 am

I would like to thank Nitika en Arzel for helping a close friend achieve a financial goal. Also thank them for letting me introduce him to NAP. And
help me remember the successfull system that never fails.
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.

Nahash
Practicus

Post#428 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:10 pm

NoxLumina wrote:Elubatel likes to push you into a corner that you have to think your own way out of, but you often find you have resources you didn't know you had.

This is exactly how Elubatel feels in my own experience. Just made a post about my recent experience with him.
Doing is learning what you need to do

Nahash
Practicus

Post#429 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Elubatel helped me a lot.

First by destroying all my foundations, then forcing me into doing something completly different that I actually ended up finding, was exactly what I desired.

It forces you into being yourself and to see the truth. It's a crazy ride but a very good one, that I highly recommend.
Doing is learning what you need to do

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#430 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Nahash wrote:Elubatel helped me a lot.

First by destroying all my foundations, then forcing me into doing something completly different that I actually ended up finding, was exactly what I desired.

It forces you into being yourself and to see the truth. It's a crazy ride but a very good one, that I highly recommend.

Me too. Dang, it's a crazy ride with him. Sometimes, the fallout from large magickal workings is more than I want to deal with. It's not necessary to pull out an atom bomb when I want to swat a fly.

But for breaking huge blockages - as long as I'm willing to surrender some of the "how is this supposed to work" and almost as long as I'm either desperate enough to accept the consequences, or REALLY have a plan I'm presenting Elubatel with - Elubatel is a champ.

I find his "current" for lack of a better word is often still working long after the initial situation has been dealt with.

I saw him during a hypnogogic hallucination/sleep paralysis episode about a month or more ago. WOW.