Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Nap Success Stories

Post#1 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 am

Discuss your Successes and workings with NAP here.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

nectanebus3

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#2 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 pm

As I mentioned in the first blog, the Invocation for Money brought an inheritance for me to go to college. I shared $12,000 with my brother to go to college. The Chant to Excite Love tended to bring other women into my life other than the woman that it was directed to. I don't recommend using it to punish your enemies. I have a story I won't discuss with this forum because I don't want to encourage any bad karma ("as long as ye harm none, do what thou wilt"?)

I had send email back and forth with someone on the net who was trying to track down the NAP book. She had it when she was in high school. She was getting all A's without any efforts in studies.

I hope I'm not the only one who has a story to tell here. Try NAP with an open mind like you are a scientist. Test it and see what happens.

D:. I:. 2:.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:15 am

Success? Well... depends on your definition.
Last edited by Grab on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 am

I am one of the ones that NAP has worked 99% of the time and far exceeded my expectations ... I must admit my requests where in my sphere of influence but the results have always been miraculous.. Grab I know others that NAP doesnt work for either .. You have to find what works for you ?

More specifically using NAP, it seems much weaker than I first thought it to be, my faith and belief was sky high after getting it recommended by several who I do trust... odd huh?

That is definitely your impression There is no use trying something over and over just because others are getting results with it. And if you rarely get what you ask for then you have to seriously question why? I dont think you have to trust anybody? magick is a very personal thing. I know people who do miraculous candle magick. Personaly I havent had much luck with it .. It doesnt mean its any less valid or effective for them..
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:35 am

--
Last edited by Grab on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

Virtual Grace
Zelator

Post#6 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 pm

[quote="Vovin"]I am one of the ones that NAP has worked 99% of the time and far exceeded my expectations ... I must admit my requests where in my sphere of influence but the results have always been miraculous.. Grab I know others that NAP doesnt work for either .. You have to find what works for you ?

Vovin...this is really interesting. Do you do anything different than the book suggests? Would you ascribe it to your personal discipline, state of mind, perfection of belief...etc? There might be something intrinsically different with your approach than others who haven't had as much success. Is there anything you can share?

Grab...I'm curious too why you aren't getting what you ask for. This seems strange. My experiences with NAP suggest that you have to be really definate about it because it seems you get what you ask for- to the letter, not intent. Could this be your problem?

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:42 pm

to the letter, not intent

Does not compute...

I have tried both with very specific intents and more broad intents.

Virtual Grace
Zelator

Post#8 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Grab wrote:
to the letter, not intent

Does not compute...

I have tried both with very specific intents and more broad intents.

My point being that perhaps the results are dependant upon the wording, not the intent.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:19 pm

I define the intent as the exact wording but I see your point now. Nope, I don't think that's the problem, I'm usually very careful with the wording. Perhaps too careful.

invisimage

Post#10 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:21 am

Vovin wrote:I am one of the ones that NAP has worked 99% of the time and far exceeded my expectations ... I must admit my requests where in my sphere of influence
I fsomething is already in your sphere of influence is it magic to achiev it? Also I would like to hear what people think of the [sceptic]notion that any results are due to co incidence and remembering the successes rather than inherent magic. No offence i had this book before and was not very successful but now I am trying to get it again in pdf and would like as much info as possible to help me
Someone said a result may have come a few months later, but if you accept a happening a few months later as a rsult are you falling into the co incidence trap, if there is one? Thanks