Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

miumiu
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#311 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:04 am

I perform Chant to Excite last January and perform the NAP for more than a week I think. I asked for a new love and set my qualifications. I asked it to be a girl by the way I'm a lesbian and I also asked that that this new girl will be have the same interests as mine, will be pretty, a thrift person, and I also want a girl that can get along with my attitude.

Weeks passed and nothing happened. Until this last week of February. When I was messing with my guy friend in facebook it leads me to this new girl. Then I look to my friend's list and found her. I added her then we chatted. That was the start, When I was talking to her I am discovering things about herself and it seems that all that I asked before was in her. The only problem was she has a complicated life, she got issues with her family and still haven't moved on with her former bf.

After 5 days we met and talked about different things except about her issues in her family. I think she has serious problem with it. Then as we talked, I got a chance to hold her hands and I know theres a connection. I was very happy that time. But after that day, I become so possesive and she thinks Im freaking out. Now she starts dodging me. I know it was my fault and now I am trying to win her trust again. Its like we're strangers again.

My NAP really worked and I was really amazed but now I'm in trouble on how to totally win her heart.

Can somebody help me out with this? Do I need to perform Chant To Excite Love again? or is there other way to keep her interest in me? I badly needed help.

Thanks.

Jimmyj
Zelator

Post#312 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 pm

miumiu wrote:I perform Chant to Excite last January and perform the NAP for more than a week I think. I asked for a new love and set my qualifications. I asked it to be a girl by the way I'm a lesbian and I also asked that that this new girl will be have the same interests as mine, will be pretty, a thrift person, and I also want a girl that can get along with my attitude.

Weeks passed and nothing happened. Until this last week of February. When I was messing with my guy friend in facebook it leads me to this new girl. Then I look to my friend's list and found her. I added her then we chatted. That was the start, When I was talking to her I am discovering things about herself and it seems that all that I asked before was in her. The only problem was she has a complicated life, she got issues with her family and still haven't moved on with her former bf.

After 5 days we met and talked about different things except about her issues in her family. I think she has serious problem with it. Then as we talked, I got a chance to hold her hands and I know theres a connection. I was very happy that time. But after that day, I become so possesive and she thinks Im freaking out. Now she starts dodging me. I know it was my fault and now I am trying to win her trust again. Its like we're strangers again.

My NAP really worked and I was really amazed but now I'm in trouble on how to totally win her heart.

Can somebody help me out with this? Do I need to perform Chant To Excite Love again? or is there other way to keep her interest in me? I badly needed help.

Thanks.

You need to speak to them about it, and be honest about your intentions, the magic has already worked to get you in contact with someone, next time specify that the person you seek must also be of the same orientation and sex as you.

But yeah speak to them and be honest about your intentions and where you would like the relationship to go, sounds like to me this person isnt bi or even have those intentions or has a lot on their mind and aren't looking for something serious right now or as complicated, trying to turn someone or force something on someone doesn't work that easily nor well, for both of you. If this person was that way inclined more of a relationship would have happened by now.

Maybe she was curious about the whole thing hence holding hands, but chickened out and or realised its something they dont wish to persue and dont want to hurt your feelings by openly rejecting it.

Vitus
Neophyte

Post#313 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm

My friend's dog was recently not doing well, he had blood in his urine and was panting constantly. After just one petition to Zoroel and Sabriel, his panting subsided and there was no more blood in his urine. My thanks and praise to Zoroel and Sabriel, for they are truly powerful! :D

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#314 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:16 am

Another success story with the chant to excite love. Anael and Jazar are very powerful. Again, don't expect them to just give you what you want, expect them to give you what you need, which might not fit in with your immediate plans, but always ends up working very much in your favor overall. Can't recommend working with these two enough.

headwall
Neophyte

Post#315 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Did the Central Pillar w/ the vibration for the Sun (Gold; YHVH Eloah Ve-Daas) followed by the chant for money on friday night. Saturday night I found $100 bill just lying on the ground. Yesterday I get two calls about two really good jobs I'm going to interview for.

Guess I should get off my ass now and do it again. 8-)

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#316 » Thu May 09, 2013 3:03 am

:goodpost NICE!
Also ... Yet another success with Anael and Jazar just tonight! Things are quite obviously set off in the direction I asked them to push things towards. I'm loving these two! Very powerful stuff. :Thank You

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#317 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:04 am

When you see signs of the magick working, you must make sure not to act like it is such a sure thing. SHE did not know this was your doing, and she is not pursuing you the same way. Make sure this does not just become predator and prey. If you act too confident things will happen, you will appear arrogant or possessive.

miumiu wrote:I perform Chant to Excite last January and perform the NAP for more than a week I think. I asked for a new love and set my qualifications. I asked it to be a girl by the way I'm a lesbian and I also asked that that this new girl will be have the same interests as mine, will be pretty, a thrift person, and I also want a girl that can get along with my attitude.

Thanks.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

JamesH
Neophyte

Post#318 » Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm happy to report that I've had a terrific result with NAP! My cat has been feeling droopy and has lost quite a bit of weight lately. The vet's suggestions have helped, but unfortunately she has been unable to find a cause for my cat's problem. I've been really worried about the cat as I'm quite attached to her - I found her as a kitten and she's stuck with me through a nasty divorce, a bout of depression, into happier times and now a new marriage. I performed the Chant To Bring Health and immediately felt a rush of energy. Over the past few days since then her demeanor has greatly improved and she's eating healthily, jumping, playing and exploring our back yard. Many thanks to Zoroel and Sabriel!

googly
Practicus

Post#319 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:38 am

Jimmyj wrote:
BrotherButterball wrote:
Kitty Empire,

You do yourself and your readers a great disservice by making postings like you just did.

Real magic does not work like you have depicted it. I have not seen people not study

for tests for three days and get an A grade or 4.0 average without studying.

The best students have self discipline and good recall of the facts

for the questions asked on the tests.

Perhaps you should rethink your understanding of magic

and use the search function for researching this site.

I am being diplomatic here. And I can't say much more about this.

Tim

QFT :goodpost

Cant be stressed enough

The time I used this for an exam - I at least read through the book and I have a terrible memory when it comes to exam time - but at this time I had a photographic memory of each page I flipped through AFTER the ritual. I can still recall most of it.. but any other time.. meh same methods not as high as grades Id like cos I couldnt remember.

it showed me an ability I can develop and work on ;)

But Id still thank them for not making you fail to teach you a lesson - had that happen before lolol

Does anyone know what ritual he used to get this ability of photographic memory? :thinking I need them for my exams, thanks

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#320 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 am

Does anyone know what ritual he used to get this ability of photographic memory? :thinking I need them for my exams, thanks

Nope but try this.

Hold a flash light atop your head and crank on your ear. You then chant making the sound of an old style camera shutter.
Blink with sudden jerky movements

That should work.

And get off the board and crack the books the same way we all did. :grin:
ps~ convincing yourself you will never remember the material is really counterproductive.

Like I said on the other post you asked for magical help with your exams and didn't read...good luck!:grin: