Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#291 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 am

Thank you Nitika for the small income :)

banky1
Neophyte

Post#292 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:07 am

Hi folks!
I'm fairly new to the forum and magic in general...I can actually say I'm a lurking magician however I just needed to tell you about this funny and not so funny success of mine with NAP.
I started Napping like 2 months ago from a downloaded pdf but my conscience got the better of me so I got the book. My first try was with Labezerin(if you need motivation don't start with Labezerin)which did not work. To go back like four years I contacted this embarrassing jock rashes which itches like hell. I have been to a dermatologist and numerous doctors have taking a shot at seeing the size of my rashes as well as where the rashes was situated (my private area) needless to say they failed woefully. then a month ago I started napping evoking Zoroel and Sabriel. Well after 4 days the flies came to my place of work and I read on this board some other guys that had flies so I laid off napping Z and S.
but funnily my daughter developed some kind of skin problems to the head....My 2 of wife's friends advised her to get each a different ointment. which duly acquired. One of the ointments did not work for my girl but luckily the other did the job. 3 to 4 days ago I had any itchy fit so I went hunting in our first aid medical cabinet and found the ointment that did'nt work for my girl. I tried it on and my itchy fits have gone from maybe 10 times a day to nearly zero. I say nearly zero cos I still have the inclination or habit to scratch till it either bleeds or someone shows up from long duration of being with this itchy jock. hopefully I have seen the last of the rashes...they were horribly itchy :Thank You nap
Not so funny my daughter got boils so I could get the remedy

Angelo
Adeptus Major

Post#293 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Very curious about NAP and dunno what to think.

Obvious that the testimonies in the book aren't real, but they serve as examples to show how to use the spells, so I don't mind they're fake, they still have a certain value.

Never the less I have read lots of posts here and the other one about "NAP success" and they are most :

- lots of 1st post telling how marvelous this book is (and the author of the post has not edited another ones since, so I
guess they are relatives/friends to the author)

or

- ppl telling that this thing happened in their lives fance to the NAP rituals but admit those things were expected no matter what, and that NAP just speeded/activated the process.

I'm not saying NAP is no working. I will give a shot and with a real positive mind attitude cause let's be clear : I want NAP to work !! It would be awsome !

But I won't ask for something which should happen anyway. I will ask for something possible but very unlikely. Something which should not happen.

Only way to put NAP into the test and see whether it's working.

I'll give it a try for a week rituals (maybe the general ritual) and will tell the results.
https://angelocartomancy.com/

Protestant Priest

Post#294 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 am

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morgan
Practicus

Post#295 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 am

Angelo, I understand that you're not sure if NAP's legit or not, but one of the key elements that makes it work is belief (and willpower, and intent), if you didn't believe a word you read you'd just be reading words, it would take away the power.
NAP has worked for me, but I'm still getting the hang of it :)

Morgan
Practicus

Post#296 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 pm

I've been using the chant to rekindle a mate's interest for 3 days now, and it seems to be working :) we spend more time together and he's generally nicer and a little more loving...I think I'll keep this up for at least a week, maybe combined with a honey jar but maybe it wouldn't be bad to make this a daily thing to keep my partner sweet towards me :D
so a little yay for nap!

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#297 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 pm

@ Morgan rekindle chant was really powerful, I had great sucess with that.

Morgan
Practicus

Post#298 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Good for you, JohnBlend!
How long did you do the ritual? I think I might have to start over on Monday.

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#299 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 pm

After not posting on the boards for some time, due to the influx of unpredictability and chaos in daily and magical life in general,

I am back to honor the NAP folk, just started with NAP again a few weeks ago and each time , things seem to be on a newer and more powerful level

These Spirits ain't kidding... if you are looking for magic that works, I can't think of any other place to go...

I'm so grateful for what these Spirits have done for me, constantly and without fail ....
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#300 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 pm

MagusDivine wrote:After not posting on the boards for some time, due to the influx of unpredictability and chaos in daily and magical life in general,

I am back to honor the NAP folk, just started with NAP again a few weeks ago and each time , things seem to be on a newer and more powerful level

These Spirits ain't kidding... if you are looking for magic that works, I can't think of any other place to go...

I'm so grateful for what these Spirits have done for me, constantly and without fail ....

Welcome back Magus!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "