Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#241 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

I recently completed a cycle of NAP work with the Chant for Success. Instead of specifying / requesting particular outcomes, I performed the Chant with sincerity, trusting that Elubatel would help in all areas. The following results manifested within the listed time frames:

Within 3 days of beginning the daily Chants:

- received confirmation on new job interview
- received new (modest) income stream
- bid for freelance work accepted (this is a big thing)

Within 3 weeks of daily Chants:

- received free access to new ritual space and formulatry resources for magical work (no longer directly job / success-related for me, but part of my mundane funds and resources would have to go toward this, which makes it an indirect benefit)
- major breakthrough in Hermetic experiments
- received additional freelance work
- major outstanding payment received
- another smaller bid for freelance work accepted
- told that a job promotion for me is in the works

Within 3 months of daily Chants:

- living accommodations upgraded for free (zero cost)
- promotion finalized

I was not doing any other "success" work at this time. But I do feel that the Chant for Success worked better when I left it open ended. The downside to doing it every day is that it can get tiring if you're also putting in other regular magical work, which I nearly always am. So I do these chants and invocations from NAP in cycles and rest between.

I hope this note encourages people to return to the system or learn about it. Yes, it's extremely simple and sometimes it does seem like a sword when a scalpel would be more appropriate. But it works. And that has been my personal proof.

S+A
Aradia: Letters from the Dark Moon

If something is hard, do it more. Don't run away.

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#242 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:34 pm

S+A what is your ritual structure?

are you praying before the NAP point A. or are you going by the book

I've had small successes, but none quite like yours.

Im starting to believe the key to success with NAP is previous magickal experience along with a build up of knowledge of magickal energy

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#243 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 pm

kingsolomon wrote:S+A what is your ritual structure?
are you praying before the NAP point A. or are you going by the book
I've had small successes, but none quite like yours.
Im starting to believe the key to success with NAP is previous magickal experience along with a build up of knowledge of magickal energy

My routine is fairly by the book:

1. NAP Power Ritual to Point A.
2. Central Pillar (including the NAP version of the Circulation and Fountain)
3. NAP Bornless Invocation.
4. Chant / Invocation
5. Seal with Dee Hay Thooth.

Don't go into it with any expectations other than that you want to move some energy in that particular direction. Keep a notebook and be mindful of your results. Sometimes it can be easy to overlook the results that are manifesting.

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#244 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:00 am

I do the same thing, but I use the silva method and pray before I do point A

hmm, maybe the dee hay thooth will do it.. I thought the dee hay thooth was for the curse section.. butit didnt say anything about that in the book. ill try it.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#245 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 am

kingsolomon wrote:I do the same thing, but I use the silva method and pray before I do point A

hmm, maybe the dee hay thooth will do it.. I thought the dee hay thooth was for the curse section.. butit didnt say anything about that in the book. ill try it.

Ive been a little apprehensive with dee hay thooth...read some had bad results with it. Dee hay thooth suppose to give the extra humpa to rituals. Maybe ill try it too...Just not with Elubatel.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Silenciumetaurum
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#246 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 pm

I see DHT as more of a way to seal the rites with authority. Do a search on it here. Much has been said.

Sputnik
Zelator

Post#247 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:...
I was not doing any other "success" work at this time. But I do feel that the Chant for Success worked better when I left it open ended. The downside to doing it every day is that it can get tiring if you're also putting in other regular magical work, which I nearly always am. So I do these chants and invocations from NAP in cycles and rest between.

S+A

Hi Silenciumetaurum, it's very encouraging and inspiring to hear positive results from your workings with Elubatel. Lately, I started with NAP MM and so far it's still in progress.

I am a bit curious when you mentioned other regular magical works. Does it interfere with your ability to concentrate similar/different result-oriented workings with different magical currents? Or these acted as boosters to amplify your will towards manifesting the results?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#248 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Silenciumetaurum wrote:I see DHT as more of a way to seal the rites with authority. Do a search on it here. Much has been said.

Thank you S+A, yes i will try the DHT in the future...will try it with another spirit first to try it out. I have to familiar myself with the ritual, then invoke Elubatel. my working with him has to be very specific in my intent. Btw... Congrats on your success with Elubatel. :D

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#249 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 am

Thank you Elubated, you have helped me once again. :D

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#250 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Iamtheone wrote:Thank you Elubated, you have helped me once again. :D

What did Elubatel do to help you? Just interested because.... I would like to know.