Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#151 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am

Great stuff. :)

Yesterday I got yearly statement from some mutual funds that I had no memory of. However I think it has more to do with my sloppiness than magick. lol
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Clayfield
Neophyte

Post#152 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 am

Just had some great success with the Incantation to Give Power Over Others. Some people have been messing me around, creatively and financially. It looked like the sort of situation where it was all going to end really badly unless these people did what I wanted. It may be worth noting that I believed, sincerely, that if they did what I wanted, they would benefit as well. If they did what they wanted, it would be wrong for everybody. So, when preparing this, I thought about what I'd do with the result, and how it would benefit myself and others. That was something I hadn't tried before.

A day later, they got in touch, offering to sort things out. Amazing, as it looked like a train wreck before the ritual. Many thanks to Dynamis.

François_Grand-Coeur

Post#153 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 am

Hello all, just to post the success of the astral bomb. It just exploded on the face of my enemy, yesssss. It really turned the tide. Thanks Geoff Gray-Cobb, it really works :Thank You

PS: My enemy is one of my bosses who REALLY hates me, he's such an unfair person, didn't do anything to him I swear. Just to let you know soon he won't be my boss, and of course what has happened to him has seemed like a coincidence (no such a thing it was really the NAP)

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#154 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Thank you Elubatel !

I asked Elubatel to help me 2 days ago with some sort of miracle. I just said "Please help me with some money ..make them out of the blue ". I was having serious money issues and I was afraid for my parents and my grandma's health because of stress. Just about 10 min ago my grandma calls and tells me that out of the blue ,yesterday, a bank called and offered her a loan..a very big loan ..She thought they were kidding , because they knew her name , so she went there today and yes indeed ..it was a real bank and guess what ?They gave her money the same day. I was in shock and I thank you Elubatel..you helped me in such a hurry .

Now I can sleep in peace . THANK YOU ELUBATEL!

djenkins
Practicus

Post#155 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Using the general purpose spell, I had an old friend contact me, 2 days after casting it, even though it had been 3yrs since we last talked!

madrath
Zelator

Post#156 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am

Hi,

When it comes to testing NAP powers, author gives specific tests to strengthen them. I've adapted this testing procedure to my own purposes and it works miracles :)

I use NAP to finding, or rather 'creating' parking space. This is incredible, as without using NAP I am almost never able to park near the office that is located in the centre of the city I live in. When I concentrate and use NAP in 9/10 cases I can park my car near the office. As I've changed my job (also NAP result) I was able to test it in two different locations and this phenomena occurs in both areas. I just want to share this with you as I am truly amazed ;)

Best!
m.

Matik
Neophyte

Post#157 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm

THANK U ELUBATEL!

I asked ELubatel 2 help me pass a test. And lo & behold, it was a success. How it happened, honestly, i have no idea. T'was a miracle.

Thank U Elubatel, U are indeed very great.

Pax
Philosophus

Post#158 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 am

A bunch of friends and myself play cricket (the sport) a few hours everyday. They've all had years, if not decades, worth of experience. Well, I was always the worst player; I was never good at sports. Then...when I started using the Success Invocation it all changed, I mean it REALLY changed. I'm probably the best player now. At first, I thought it was all just luck, but I found out that when I don't do the Success Invocation for some time I don't play very well. I don't even know about all the rules of cricket, but I'm still beating my friends. :lol:

Thank-you Elubatel!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#159 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

amind
Philosophus

Post#160 » Sat May 07, 2011 5:40 pm

It's clear that from reading NAP, that all the stories within the book itself, are just bs. Supposedly this is to create belief and which helps with NAP. But I would highly question a book that tries to sell itself like that, it reads very new agey, almost as if its trying to benefit from the desperate and gullible.

Now, if it works for you, then great. But it hasn't really worked for me, neither has the mystic grimoire. It's very clear that this geoff gray cobb wrote both of these books. I'm not knocking it down simply because it hasn't worked for me, it all just seems so... fake. But then again that's just my opinion, I may be completely wrong. It seems like a dumbed down version of golden dawn magick. The book even has a dumbed down version of the middle pillar and the bornless ritual :thinking

In the future I may have further experiments to further test the veracity of this book. I just found it interesting that this is the only forum I've found with such support for NAP, I wonder if other magicians have even heard of this book.