Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Nahash
Practicus

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#431 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Exactly, I called Elubatel only twice in the last year and a half maybe. And you feel it going and going like it's all the same big plan. I'm actually going to call Elubatel again not because I think "I need a refill" but more to kind of aknowledging that I'm aware of it and I am agreeing with keeping the arrangement.
Since I am the biggest noob and have no skill at all at comunicating directly, I still feel this as a very natural way of doing it for me for now.
Doing is learning what you need to do

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#432 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:44 am

I am at a loss for the next stage of my life - but I am actually not comfortable calling Elubatel for it. I've called him to great success for works I've done for others (in the case of my family, it almost seems like one of those crazy NAP testimonials in the book), and those others have said, "why don't you call Elubatel for yourself." A couple of these people are fixated on the idea of me working with Elubatel for my own work (which I wouldn't discuss with them, anyway; that I told them what I did, was because it was on their behalf, and they were privy to it).

But not every entity is appropriate to everything! Like - I'm doing a very major personal transformation work which will weave together multiple things in my life. But my gut feeling is that a hypersigil is much more relevant to this work than Elubatel would be.

Honestly, situations like some of the ones I've seen reported on here, make a case for doing divination work before doing high-energy magick. Or, if you have K&C of HGA (or whatever is equivalent in your system), then checking in with HGA on what you're thinking of doing (my work I'm doing is directly prescribed by mine).

I don't bother divining when it's a simple type of thing - like doing a candle spell either immediately before or after applying for a bunch of jobs for which I'm already a competitive candidate. This tends to be relatively straightforward and I've given the magickal work a place to go - something to work on. There's relatively little chance my job will come as the result of some kind of misfortune to someone close to me, particularly if I specify that I don't want this to be the case.

But in doing high energy work where I visualize an end result but the "getting there" is pot luck - yes, in that case, I'd either want to check in with my gut feeling and or HGA, and possibly do divination.

Some of my most powerful magick has been "high" magick, no doubt, and where I did not do much physical activity beyond the magick itself toward making the thing happen. But some of my most efficient magick, where there were the fewest nasty surprises, has been low energy stuff toward a goal I'm already working on.
My Magickal Blog: Three Worlds Magick

WhiteKitty
Neophyte

Post#433 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:02 am

I`ve been working with 3 chants, and the only one I had succes every time was the money chant. Nitika is awesome and he can delivers literally as much as you ask. Using this system i was able to receive money within 1-3 weeks.
Once used Magical Cashbook and started to notice results after 24 hours but i prefer use NAP :)
There is one succes story which is funny, i did the chant for a friend of mine I wasn`t sure about the amount because he has some serious financial troubles so i asked Nitika ' please send him as much as you can, at the beginning if the bill of 100 of our local currency will fall from the sky under his feet it will be great! " and.... it happened exactly as I asked , he found bill with that amount on the street ;)

tmer
Philosophus

Post#434 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:02 am

I have two requests to solve, one of health and another of employment, I could do both desires in a single session of nap? Anyone have any guides or anything to say about it?

nap ritual

1: elubatel
2: nitika
3: zorael sabriel
4: iaot petahya opiel
thanks

Return to “New Avatar Power”