Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#381 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:41 pm

headwall wrote: Any advice?

Take this as you will or do not take it at all.

Stop. What you have started is a journey. All signs here point to forcing you out of your current situation. You have set things in place and they have taken a turn that is being striking for a purpose.

Circle your wagons, take an assessment. Look at what is happening. Your choice here is to try to deal with the burden and crawl your way out or create a new life from scratch. Crawling out is not an option, you need something faster than that. Create the other option that does not exist yet.....fabulous your way into a new life, it doesn't have to be a struggle you deal with, it can be an option you choose to bless yourself with.

You asked for:

"find a job or make some money somehow"

The universe is giving you the ultimatum you asked for quite quickly. Figure out what your real world options are for housing as an alternate plan. Immediately redo your work to be a bit more specific. A suggestion may be something like, "acquire work that covers all expenses and contributes to savings"

With NAP there can be some "danger" in being too specific, but there is surely "danger" in being too non specific.

NAP allows for additional effort. Meaning..just because you asked for one thing two days ago, it doesn't mean you cannot revise it. You cannot retract it because it is set in motion, but you can revise.

Good luck.
Live lightly.

RoseRed
Adeptus Major

Post#382 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Stop. What you have started is a journey. All signs here point to forcing you out of your current situation. You have set things in place and they have taken a turn that is being striking for a purpose.

Circle your wagons, take an assessment. Look at what is happening. Your choice here is to try to deal with the burden and crawl your way out or create a new life from scratch. Crawling out is not an option, you need something faster than that. Create the other option that does not exist yet.....fabulous your way into a new life, it doesn't have to be a struggle you deal with, it can be an option you choose to bless yourself with

I think this is excellent advice!

Whether it's specifically for NAP or any other life changing magical work.

I think that when people are 'down' they have a general tendency to forget this.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#383 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:01 am

:Thank You RR

Like many or even most people I'm not a stranger to struggle. However a good portion of the time, if not all the time, looking at things from a different angle is what is needed. There are patterns to things to give you clues, because human beings operate in self-inflicted patterns. Sometimes they are good patterns, sometimes not....but we all do it. Backing up and seeing the bigger picture can shift the way we cope with things. Often the real struggle is in the coping with what life shows up with and not what life shows up with.
Live lightly.

RoseRed
Adeptus Major

Post#384 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 am

That is so very true.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

amind
Philosophus

Post#385 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

MagiAwen wrote::Thank You RR

Like many or even most people I'm not a stranger to struggle. However a good portion of the time, if not all the time, looking at things from a different angle is what is needed. There are patterns to things to give you clues, because human beings operate in self-inflicted patterns. Sometimes they are good patterns, sometimes not....but we all do it. Backing up and seeing the bigger picture can shift the way we cope with things. Often the real struggle is in the coping with what life shows up with and not what life shows up with.

Very true, I've often found that nearly everyone is trapped in their own personally spun Web. Call it samsara, call it fate, we seem to be going round in a circle, that most of the time we created in the first place.

Red
Neophyte

Post#386 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02 pm

I'm happy to report that I have found success with Ielahiah for a recent lawsuit the business I work for was involved in. I consider myself a pretty resourceful individual and in any given scenario I like to widen my options to get something done. Because of this I tend to be pretty successful when I apply myself. Therefore I decided to wait until the odds were stacked against me, so that way if I were to find success I would be much more confident that the ritual worked.

I performed the ritual five times and started to notice during certain parts of the ritual I would feel acute energy movement throughout my body and decided to chant these words to build up the energy inside of me. When I finished the ritual it felt like a very real release, and when I found out that my business won the lawsuit I really wasn't that surprised. I'm very new to this but I want to use this success to fuel efforts into studies and experiments far more deep then making money and winning court cases! (not that there's anything wrong with that, a man's got to eat)

Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#387 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Very true, I've often found that nearly everyone is trapped in their own personally spun Web. Call it samsara, call it fate, we seem to be going round in a circle, that most of the time we created in the first place.

Wise words.

We can affect the outer to change the inner, or the inner to change the outer.

Easier to do the second, first takes loads of $$$
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

headwall
Neophyte

Post#388 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:59 pm

SlimShady wrote:
headwall wrote:I'm having the opposite of a success story. I have been unable to find a job for the past 6 months despite having a college degree and many years of experience, just barely scraping by with unemployment. I've been the Money and General Purpose chants to try to find a job or make some money somehow while also using the Middle Pillar. But what has happened is my landlord has raised my rent $625 per month, my roommate keeps coming up short with rent when it's due, my checking account has been hit with $400 from fraud, and today my water has been shut off because my roommate hasn't paid the water bill I need to pay $250 to turn it back on, if I don't do it today, it's another $150 in liens. I am so screwed right now it's not even funny. Any advice?

Hello headwall,

Let me ask you some questions:

A) How much experience do you have with the NAP grimmoire?
B) Do you feel the presence of Arzel when you do the Point A ritual?
C) What do you feel when you do the MP ritual?

Also i would suggest that you move your post to a new topic, you will get more visibility and responses!

Hi SlimShady! I've been using NAP off and on for the last 5 years, I have had success with Nikita, once found a $100 bill on the ground and occasionally had an increase in job interviews using it after using the money chant, I also experienced a brief astral projection using the General Purpose chant for that exact purpose, but that's about it.

I don't feel anything at Point A or during the Middle Pillar, despite having done the NAP ritual and MP many many times, I just experience it in my imagination but feel nothing in my body. I try to pretend I do but I really don't.

MagiAwen wrote:Take this as you will or do not take it at all.

Circle your wagons, take an assessment. Look at what is happening. Your choice here is to try to deal with the burden and crawl your way out or create a new life from scratch. Crawling out is not an option, you need something faster than that. Create the other option that does not exist yet.....fabulous your way into a new life, it doesn't have to be a struggle you deal with, it can be an option you choose to bless yourself with.

You asked for:

"find a job or make some money somehow"

The universe is giving you the ultimatum you asked for quite quickly. Figure out what your real world options are for housing as an alternate plan. Immediately redo your work to be a bit more specific. A suggestion may be something like, "acquire work that covers all expenses and contributes to savings"

With NAP there can be some "danger" in being too specific, but there is surely "danger" in being too non specific.

NAP allows for additional effort. Meaning..just because you asked for one thing two days ago, it doesn't mean you cannot revise it. You cannot retract it because it is set in motion, but you can revise.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice MagiAwen I really appreciate it. Actually I was more specific than "find a job or money somehow", my exact wording has typically been along the lines of "I am hired for a really fun job that I love with a great company which pays me $55,000 per year or better." It seems specific enough without being restrictive.

I honestly am not surprised these things happened, they've been happening my whole life, as I have always experienced not so great luck. Being totally and completely broke and just barely hanging on has been a recurring theme throughout my life that refuses to go away for some reason, like a proverbial raincloud that follows me. I realize I am causing this condition, but my attempts to fix my beliefs and self image to create a new reality where I am financially abundant have not as of yet been successful.

I'd love to hear more about what you said regarding another option that does not exist yet, creating a new life free of struggle. How does one begin the process of creating that?

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#389 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:06 pm

headwall wrote:
Thanks for the advice MagiAwen I really appreciate it. Actually I was more specific than "find a job or money somehow", my exact wording has typically been along the lines of "I am hired for a really fun job that I love with a great company which pays me $55,000 per year or better." It seems specific enough without being restrictive.

Actually, that is a bit restrictive. I'll tell you why....you limited your pay. Yes I see you said "or better". You limited the integrity of the company, "a great company"...what does that mean? Is it very clearly defined in your mind? What makes a great company? Is a successful company a great one? Can whatever you painstakingly define as a great company pay you what you want? What is a fun job? Have you clearly defined what that means to you?

I'll tell you something. The last time I used magic to get a job (not that long ago), I actually used a spirit from NAP. My request was rather flippant and vague while also being specific, "Show me a job with substance at a wage I would be happy with" The next day, no fooling, I was recruited and got what I asked for at a wage that is simply ridiculous for what it is. No complaint here. But I know what substance means to me, I have it clearly defined in my mind. A wage I would be happy with has always been clearly defined in my mind as it relates to what the work is. I got both above what I could have hoped for, if I would have been more specific in words. Instead I was specific in needs and what all those words meant to me. I hope I am coming across with what I intend here.

headwall wrote:I honestly am not surprised these things happened, they've been happening my whole life, as I have always experienced not so great luck. Being totally and completely broke and just barely hanging on has been a recurring theme throughout my life

You bring that on yourself with that mindset. You are the captain of your own destiny; the master of your fate. Believe it.

headwall wrote:I'd love to hear more about what you said regarding another option that does not exist yet, creating a new life free of struggle. How does one begin the process of creating that?

Start with what I just said above.
Live lightly.

headwall
Neophyte

Post#390 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:05 am

Hey MagiAwen, thanks for such a quick and quality response! :Thank You

MagiAwen wrote:Actually, that is a bit restrictive. I'll tell you why....you limited your pay. Yes I see you said "or better". You limited the integrity of the company, "a great company"...what does that mean? Is it very clearly defined in your mind? What makes a great company? Is a successful company a great one? Can whatever you painstakingly define as a great company pay you what you want? What is a fun job? Have you clearly defined what that means to you?

I see what you mean about limiting my pay, the amount is above what I have been typically getting interviews for these days with the education and experience that I have, I have read that is a proper way to manifest, by being specific about things and adding "or better" as a possibility for even greater. I like your example of "a wage I would be happy with", that leaves things more open.

I am clear in my mind about what a great company and a fun job means to me. A great company to me is one that is successful and treats their employees well, and has a relaxed non-formal working environment. A fun job is one that I enjoy, working with people I really like, is stress free and one I am passionate about, basically a job I look forward each day to instead of one that I dread. I've tried to encapsulate that as best I could with "great company" and "fun job". Not long after doing NAP for this I had a series of interviews for a job a few weeks ago that fit these descriptions, unfortunately I was passed over for someone who had greater connections within the organization.

I'll tell you something. The last time I used magic to get a job (not that long ago), I actually used a spirit from NAP. My request was rather flippant and vague while also being specific, "Show me a job with substance at a wage I would be happy with" The next day, no fooling, I was recruited and got what I asked for at a wage that is simply ridiculous for what it is. No complaint here. But I know what substance means to me, I have it clearly defined in my mind. A wage I would be happy with has always been clearly defined in my mind as it relates to what the work is. I got both above what I could have hoped for, if I would have been more specific in words. Instead I was specific in needs and what all those words meant to me. I hope I am coming across with what I intend here.

This is pretty good, thanks, I do get what you're intending. I have always been unsure as to how much detail I need to give the universe, I have heard differing opinions on that. What you're saying is I should be less wordy and give the universe greater flexibility to fill in the blanks with something that would make me happy, as long as I am clear in my mind with what I want.

You bring that on yourself with that mindset. You are the captain of your own destiny; the master of your fate. Believe it.

Yep, I realize this. It can be tough to view myself as abundant and prosperous when everything around me is screaming the opposite, but not impossible. I have to work on improving my self image with tools such as Maltz's Psycho Cybernetics and other methods I know of. Would appreciate any suggestions on effective ways to crystalize a new mindset in the face of opposing conditions. I know gratitude is a good place to start.

Start with what I just said above.

"I am hired for a job that excites me at a wage which is really good"

"I have a career I am passionate about at a salary I am very happy with"

These I can have clearly defined in my mind but leaves things open as you describe, am I getting it right? :D

Thank you!!