Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

thorleifclover
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#341 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm

I have been working with NAP for 23 days.

I have incorporated lbrp, CP, Bornless and El Adon into the practice.

I have been working with Elubatel to receive positive movement on a very lucrative position overseas and receive my employment visa.

That all came together today. I got the call I have been waiting for.

Throughout the entire process since I started using rituals (not just nap), I have had people tell me on three occasions that my stuff has moved more quickly than they have ever seen it move.

I have done all my own work as well, doing what needed to be done. But I feel very strongly that Elubatel has helped that success immensely. People who would rather not look at things looked at things and passed it on to other people in a process that could be called Byzantine at its best.

I owe you one Elubatel. You can be sure I will never squander the opportunities you have presented me with!

Thank you!

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#342 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 am

I wanted to thank NItika and Arzel for the help they gave me in the month of January. I didnt get what I asked, but one way or the other, everything is a little better now in that area I specifically asked for help. The reason I think it didnt work its because I wasnt really into it and my mind wandered a lot. In the past, NAP helped me tremendously and I am still amazed of their power.

I will take a break, calm myself and proper ask them next time.

:)

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#343 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:57 pm

I don't know if this goes under success or not but it certainly shows me these NAP entities have a sense of humor and to be more precise when asking for things. Using Anael and Jazar in the chant to excite love, I asked for a wealthy (might as well), intelligent, handsome, single guy under 40. Did it for a week before I got a message feeling from them to stop and they were on it. No problem. That was Saturday.

Today I was driving and felt their presence directing me to go into a nearby thrift store. Okay, I'll follow without questioning. I was directed towards where the book section was and I stood there, looking around to see if this "dream guy" was going to appear. Nope. Only a few ladies looking for cookbooks. Got back in the car and said, "Well, didn't find anyone there." Again, I was told to go to the nearby bookstore which is actually about twenty minutes away. Drove over there and continued to be on the lookout. And again, no guy matching the description - just the elderly man who runs it.

Went back home and meditated for a moment, trying to figure out what went wrong. Maybe there was something I didn't do. Got in touch with Jazar and was told quite matter-of-factly, "He was there."

"But there was only that one old guy. I don't understand."

And again the message was "He was there."

It took me about an hour thinking on it and then I realized the meaning of the words. Somehow they decided the ideal guy would be either an author or something and that he was "there" but not there. I laughed. I guess I need to be more specific about being able to actually have the physical person there. I still consider it a success because it worked just not exactly as I wanted. I'll have to get much more specific.

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#344 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Heh nice Sundrop.

Asgardian
Neophyte

Post#345 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:55 am

I did an Invocation for Money last Feb. 21 Friday.
Sunday Feb. 23, I dreamt that I was carrying a bag
containing some antique gold artifacts, there was
some kind of a gold scepter in it and two short swords
used by Roman soldiers in solid gold. Come Monday
and Tuesday, I was expecting some kind of manifestation
from the spell but none came. I was kind of discouraged
already by Tuesday night.. Wednesday Feb. 26, Success!
A customer made a large order for electrical materials
from our store. This order will be enough to cover our
overhead cost for the whole week and then some...

So, a big thank you for the Mighty Arzel and Nitika!

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#346 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Great successes here using NAP.

Did the Chant to Excite Love again after a brief misunderstanding (or intentional misunderstanding?) from Anael and Jazar. This time I added in the condition the new person be local. Repeated it for a week. On the day I finished, I met the guy I asked for. Things have been going great since then. Even had a personal story to share about meeting angels. (And this is the part where I can tell I've been on here too much: when he said that, I immediately asked, "What ritual did you use?" He looked at me weird but I managed to catch myself before blowing everything,)

And about...two weeks ago? Three? I did the Missile Attack. Pleased to say it worked wonderfully. Accomplished everything I asked for. Highly recommended. This one I also did for a week straight.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#347 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 pm

I don't very often check into this thread these days, but Sundrops,I read your post about your visit to the thrift shop and it reminded me that a few years ago, I petitioned Elubatel for a writing job. Within a half day, or day and a half, I can no longer remember, I was on my way to a department store for Christmas shopping. Suddenly, while stopped at a traffic light, something told me to go into the 'dollar store' which was located quite nearby. I more or less shook my head in disbelief and sent back a thought saying, "I'm Christmas shopping, I'm on my way to the mall, I'm not going to the'dollar store'! And again, the thought came back pinging more than ever for me to go into the 'dollar store' -- and so I thought, okay, okay -- I'll go to the dollar store. Just as I was walking into the store, literally, in the doorway, I saw a man whom I hadn't seen since the previous summer. He greeted me, and told me that the best wrapping paper was found there in the store, and proceeded to offer me a job editing his book! My head was almost spinning!

And, another interesting thing happened -- I had once petitioned Anael and Jazar for some assistance with a little problem, and sometime afterwards, I was out on my deck in the evening just looking up at the stars. It was such a beautiful night, I thought to say 'thank you' to Anael and Jazar. As soon as I mentally sent out the thought, "Thank you, Anael and Jazar", a star literally appeared out of nothingness and flashed on and off eight times in the precise rhythm or cadence in which I had mentally sent out the message of thanks a moment before. If you look at the above 'thank you' message, you'll see eight syllables.

Life can be very interesting . . . .

Asgardian
Neophyte

Post#348 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Beautiful story Super Celestials...
Nap is Awesome!

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#349 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:19 am

That's an awesome story Super Celestials! The star blinking is phenomenal. Great seeing you had success with it.

Youareawizard
Zelator

Post#350 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm

This was my first result with NAP. My first works were unsuccessfull, no wonder why, since I didn't take it very seriously.

Thing is, I just left my job while on a training period, for a number of personal reasons. My former boss said he would pay me anyway, so I should send him my bank data. Days passed, but no money on my account. For days I sent e-mails and called him, but all were ignored. So I thought about NIkita, who some members here say that rather than giving you random money, brings you cash that was already destined to come to you.

I did the chant only once, and right after that sent my ex boss a short mail. He replyed me the next day, and yesterday the money was in my account. Thank you, Nitika!