Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#331 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am

Thank you for all the help. It's been a crazy ride but somehow I feel now it's ok.

:angelic

dionysiandame
Practicus

Post#332 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 am

"Another c*nt bites the dust." is probably my new mantra. I have a "virtuous villain" in my office who uses her religion and passive aggressiveness to essentially silence and micromanage everyone around her. Recently, she had been attempting to control the amount of conversation one of my friends and I were having at work as if we were in Middle School homeroom and I had bad feelings every time I looked her in the eye.

(Long story short, my friend originally participated in this woman's weekly Bible verse meetings but her attendance dwindled to nothing when she began studying Yoga and Hinduism, studies I encouraged and helped with as any friend would. I believe the crazy christian cultist essentially thinks I am a "bad influence" and is using her position as my friend's team lead as a way of insuring I can no longer influence her or some such nonsense. Because that's how shit works in the real world?")

I performed the NAP ritual to dispel and protect myself from evil intent by outsiders. Here we are two days later and the woman in question hasn't said word ONE to me. She can barely even look me in the eye and I feel completely confident that she's going to keep her little religious crusade away from me. I'll definitely be thanking the angels for this. That woman was seriously starting to creep me out.
Deliriously and Deliberately Mortal

queenofwands
Neophyte

Post#333 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm

dionysiandame wrote:I'm going to count this as a success since it will help with my confidence.
Whoa, NAP, Whoa.

I am a total newbie to magic and this great forum. NAP looked simple enough for me to start with. I started with Nitika, like many of you, and really didn't expect much since my first rituals were just reading from the book. For two days I did only NAP to Point A and the invocation. Then, as I was reading further I added Uncrossing, Middle Pillar, Bornless One. All together, I did the invocation for seven days. Now, my family rent rooms and an apartment during summer season. We never ever had any guests in October, never in 40 years. On the fourth day of my rituals, we got two people in two rooms, for seven days. Although, it's no money for me personally but for my family, I credit Nitika for that. On the seventh day, again a manifestation for my family, not myself - we got some used furniture, very usable and in very good condition for little money (possibly a tenth of actual worth when bought new).
I thought to myself - well, it's a start, next time I'll get what I need for myself too. And just as of today, I got tips from those two guests, about 55 euros. That's finally manifestation of money for me! I plan to continue to work with Nitika because I need a lot more, but I am really happy because of these manifestations. :Thank You, Nitika!

Redneck Invasion
Neophyte

Post#334 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:55 am

I have had luck with the Chant to Bring Health. I did the chant to help a friend recover from an injury and some skin grafts that were not healing. In three weeks (of chanting) he was out of the hospital and recovered.

But the" feeling" I got from the angels was that if he started drinking again the grafts would not hold---he is a on again/off again alcoholic--sure enough he drank and the grafts didn't hold. Sober they hold. I also felt that the angels wanted him to make his own choice of healing--if that makes sense--or not.

Thanks to Zoroel and Sabriel.

phillip
Neophyte

Post#335 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:55 am

Greetings - this is my first post here, so I'd like to make it count with what I believe are some pretty cool success stories. I don't work with NAP all the time, as I've only relatively recently discovered it, but so far I'm delighted with the results.

A few months ago I was short of money (alas!), and in desperate need of some quick cash to sustain me until my next paycheck. I had no resources by which to acquire these funds (cuz I don't slang rock or gamble or whatever, and my band was on hiatus), so I decided one groggy morning to go about evoking NITIKA to see what would happen that might steer my fate in a different direction. Really, I had just woken up, taken a quick bath, and began the ritual. I really felt like I was just 'going through the motions,' as I hadn't really woken up. I would even go so far to say that my ritual performance was sub-par, and rather lackluster - I didn't really feel much of my NAP flooding to the surface. I did however explain to NITIKA that I was in need of nothing short of $200 - and my emotional state at this time was most certainly sincere - I was in despair - I needed some money and I was kind of freaking out about how I was going to eat for the next week.

I left for work, not thinking much of the ceremony (honestly, I was kinda pissed with myself for not giving the ritual the required 'umph'). At work, just before punching in, I happened to run into a co-worker, and she asked me how I was doing, as I appeared a little bit beside myself, so to speak. I off-handedly remarked that I was just having problems with my bank (really, problems with me remembering to balance my check-book - Damn those over-draft fees!) Her eyes lit up, 'Well, how much money do you need?' she asks.
"Oh, no - " I reply, "I'm not asking you for money."
"Don't. Just stop. How much do you need?" She asks.
I reply, "About $200. Really, I . . . ."
She then turned around, saying "I'll be right back." She then left the office and drove away. When she returned, she gave me an envelope with $300. I was shocked. I teared up. I couldn't stop hugging her. Yes, it hadn't been but an hour since I closed my temple, and the desired results were obtained. I've never seen someone so generous and absolutely warm-hearted; so eager to help another person with such intensity - and I've rarely seen magic work so quickly.

Whenever I work with NAP, something happens. It might not be exactly what I want, but it is something close. When I first began working with ELUBATEL, my bed-side lamp suddenly turned ON and LIT UP as I gave the incantation, 'I Call on Thee, O Mighty ARZEL . . ." The lamp was outside my ritual circle, so I couldn't just break the circle to turn it off, so I took a deep, calming breath and continued the ritual - even though I had some very serious goose-bumps going on (Hey, that's just a part of what we're doing, right?) When I had concluded the ritual, and gave thanksgiving and the license to depart, the lamp - all of the sudden - flickered off. An eerie silence swept my temple. Did my skin crawl? Absolutely.
But my stage-performance the following nite was a smashing success.

I was in a state of severe depression not too long ago. I really couldn't shake the feeling, and I knew something was wrong, as I had been depressed then for about 7 days. You see, I'm not a depressed person, and for such heaviness to weigh upon me was highly unusual. I am generally light-hearted and energetic. Really, it was extremely difficult to even get out of bed in the morning - I would sit on my ass all day and just mope (not like me). Little things would set me off and I would weep (no, 'wail') uncontrollably for almost an hour at a time. Everything seemed threatening - the weather, animals, little children - all seemed hostile. People began to ask me how I was feeling - to the point of telling me that my health looked poor, and that they were worried. Accidents were happening to me - a broken rib, lacerated hand, aching bones, and unusual bruises appeared on my legs without any explanation (I am absolutely serious).

I happened to somehow open NAP to the back half of the book - you know, the section dealing with attacks and reversals - and I came across the spell that reverses hexes and the 'Evil-eye'.' I thought to myself, "Hmmm. I might very well be under an attack." I hadn't even considered the possibility.

Something inside of me 'clicked.'

I was, at that very moment, all of the sudden inspired, COMPELLED to get off my sorry ass and perform the NAP Occult-Judo, as well as the Astral Bomb incantations. The ritual was performed, the incantations and commands given, and I cannot begin to explain the feeling - the heaviness and depression immediately left after closing the temple. My glow returned, the raccoon-bags under my eyes faded, and I got the skip back into my step! No joke, I was almost leaping around my house not even 10 minutes after I finished the spell. I went to work the next day feeling ON TOP of the world! The following evening, I decided to perform the ritual again, this time trying to 'hone in' on who, or what, attacked me. I couldn't pin it, but it has since gone, and I feel fine. I began to feel a bit vindictive and malicious, so I decided to quit the attack-spells after a few days so as not to entertain too much negativity in the atmosphere (but it is necessary in certain occasions, I agree). I suppose NOW is always a good time to delve into Cobb's magic pendulum divination techniques given in NAP. Time will tell, and the haters will be exposed.

Anyhow, I've loved lurking on this forum for a very long time, and recently decided to join - you are all so insightful, helpful, and I love the sense of humor and found here. Thanks for having me, and all the Best to you.

More to come!

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#336 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:58 am

That's what it's about ...

Welcome aboard.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#337 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Awesome ! I myself, had another unexpected succes with NITIKA and ARZEL just when I needed it the most.

I feel loved ! THANK YOU :bow

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#338 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm in a posting mood. Plus it will be good to reflect on some recent NAP experiences. Some of which I posted in separate threads. But anyway, let's see.

July - NAP ritual chant to excite Love (For a particular girl)
July (2 weeks later...) - I get seduced by a girl 8 years younger than me, movie-star gorgeous (different girl than I was shooting for, go figure.) This is the part where I tell you - be careful what you wish for.

September 7th - NAP ritual to bring favor in Legal Matter
September 8th - Judge *AND* the DA dismiss my case. I was the only one in the court that day, that did NOT have to pay a court/lawyer fee. I was floored. By far the best NAP result.

November (sometime) - NAP ritual to bring power over others
November (next day) - Feel very aggressive at work

November 1st - Create online profile
November 2nd - NAP ritual to excite love in a suitable partner
November 3rd - Send out lots of messages to girls
November 4th - Meet lots of nice girls on the web, one that has a lot in common with me. Still seeing her.

Saturday Dec 5th - NAP Ritual to Bring Money
Monday Dec 9th - Family member wins some money on lotto, gives me some. Not a lot, but enough to help.

That's just recently... The thing is, those are the only rituals I've done. I don't do the chants everynight, like it says in the book. Not anymore, at least. I do go into trance everynight, perform the MP/LBRP, and do other work, but I only do the NAP chants, MAYBE twice every two weeks. I usually get results after one night of ritual work.

As Mr. Cobb said, "Magic is a gift, be careful how you use it".

Anyways.... more to come later, I'm sure.
T

Cindelmk
Neophyte

Post#339 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello, I just wanted to say the NAP ritual to bring money works for me earlier this year. This was my first time using this system.

Thanks to Nikita.

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#340 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 pm

My grandma started to feel very ill near Christmas. She was in a lot of pain ( legs and lower back ). I was far away from home so I turned to Zoriel and Sabriel first time ever and asked them to make her pain go away. I prayed for a week or so for her backpain and legs and for some reason I didnt felt it worked because she continued to feel sick..so I stopped. Today I came home and found out that her legs and back dont hurt anymore (and her pain went away a week ago, about the time i stopped praying) !!! She still is sick tho' but feeling better. So my advice, please be specific when asking for something and never lose faith.

Thank you Zoriel and Sabriel !