NAP Ritual Outline Discussion

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Martialis

Re: NAP Ritual Outline Discussion

Post#21 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Oh, I had no intention of purchasing from there I just thought I should pass the info along. However if I'd known the conditions of the products sold from Order of Rebirth, I wouldn't have bothered at all.

nectanebus3

Post#22 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Now, I'm going to be the student in asking a question about the book. What is the DEE-HAY-THOOTH EVOCATION at the back of NAP book? I can't find the ritual anywhere in my books or resources. I've done searches over the internet and can't seem to find Cobb's source for this rite.

D:. I:. 2:.

Martialis

Post#23 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Right now I don't have the book with me as I loaned it to my brother but as soon as I get it back I'll look into it. However, in another vein, I did notice on my first perusal through NAP that some of the various words of powers, entities and barbaric words seem to come from grimoires and noticeably the Qabalah which somewhat gave me the impression that the book is basically "watered-down" Qabalah.

LUCKY8HORSES

Post#24 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:33 am

nectanebus3 wrote:BrotherM:

No problem. I was not offended.

1.) I was just offering my "take" on what is happening with NAP. Why it happens no one really knows. I just know when I work NAP certain things happen similar to following a recipe in the kitchen. If you do everything you get a desired result. What is happening behind the scenes is open for debate. No one can prove if spirits are part of my subconscious or separate entities all their own.

2.) You have a much more clear understanding of Qabalistic spirits. Maybe, I am getting too far ahead of the people on this forum. I don't like to get to wordy. They may not want to know anything advanced about NAP.

3.) Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids by Cobb was the book I was referring too. My "take" is that Cobb's Pyramids book is not as powerful. It relies more on visualization. I know I am not as good as others at visualizing. NAP is more powerful. I know my visualization has little to do with the results. Something else is there. I've proved it to myself. Even though you might claim NAP focuses my visualization for the intent, something else is there to make the miracles happen.

Did you catch these book titles above? These authors from Finbarr have copied some of his work. We should see if anyone has tried these NAP "want-a-be" books.

P.A.D. (Power of The Ancient Deities) by Marcus T. Bottomley, copyright 1984
Black and White Magick: Secrets of the Ancients by Carl Nagel, copyright 1986

D:. I:. 2:.

THANKS FOR THESE USEFUL TIP! REally appreciate it. ;)

Brother Suroh

Post#25 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks all for your wonderful tips and ideas on how to best utilize the information. I will defiantly be taking many of these suggestions in to account the next time I perform a ritual.

revrev
Neophyte

Post#26 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

By all means, please STAY AWAY from order of rebirth. The owner, Bill, is a hack. All his finbar books are xeroxed copied, and he's added cheap trinkets to sell them as kits for double their price. The book PAD is 14.99 directly through finbarr international, so order through them!

Having never heard of the above mentioned site before, I just popped over based upon this, ahem, recommendation. Just for what it's worth, I noticed the costly amulets. I recognized them immediately. They may be purchased - with any inscription you want - for $3.99 from this place: http://www.orientaltrading.com/ which specializes in cheap trinkets for parties. Not sure about these being "amulets," but if you want hundreds of little umbrellas for a lifetime of Mai Tais, this is the place. I use these folks for give-a-ways. Nice people but not at all Magickal.

Liderc
Zelator

Post#27 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:08 am

talking about Visualization, when doing "The Psychic Guided Missile Ritual" you have to Visualize who the Enemy is right? i mean you have to target it to a said person.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#28 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 am

Liderc wrote:talking about Visualization, when doing "The Psychic Guided Missile Ritual" you have to Visualize who the Enemy is right? i mean you have to target it to a said person.

Hello Liderc,

I have used that ritual many times in the past.

It works with great accuracy.

I add the phrase: "Look for and seek out and get them!"

And after I say that I search in my mind for some place

where I either met or saw that person.

In most of these rituals you do not have to name the enemy.

However, Geof Gray-Cobb distinguishes the enemy by gender.

As in: "Seek him or her out!"

Hope that helps...
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Liderc
Zelator

Post#29 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

Thank you sir, i am much obliged to the knowledge you share.

so if i add "Look for and seek out and get them!" i would just insert their name if i know it, if not after i say that, think of them or where i have seen them before, or just an image of them.

also in Vovin's first post, he said something about saying the chant three times? you mean do the ritual three times in a row every night?

Thurdiamond

Post#30 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

I found a copy of "P.A.D. (Power of The Ancient Deities)" used on amazon for 95.00 $ U.S. and a copy of "Black and White Magick: Secrets of the Ancients" for 40.00$ U.S. It seems like a lot to shell out for books I have never even heard of before today.
If anyone has any experience with these books, please let us know, in detail, how these books have worked for you or have proven ineffective.
Further, if it is within the rules, consider posting a ritual from either book so that all here might get a chance to try it and report back on results.