New to NAP start here

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

NiBo
Neophyte

Re: New to NAP start here

Post#41 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi guys
I need some help with NAP, i apologise in andvance for my bad english.
I have two questions;
When im doing NAP relaxation author says that i will feel prickling on my feets and hands, and i will see lights on my closed eyelids. Problem is, trance is not new to me and i sense these things everytime before i go to trance, and now im not sure are these things real indicators that Im ready to move on?
Today i have started with magic mentor invocation and Uncrossing ritual to banish evil. Now when i was performing banishing i feelt some energy(tickling) around my spine and on my back, but when i was invoking magic mentor-nothing, no feelings and no thought. I did everything that author sad, i asked my question(in polite manner) and then i sad "My advice to you is..." and in that time my mind was emtpy. I didn't feel anything, all i see is purple black color with my eyelids closed.
And as for power words I don't know how to read them on english, so im reading them on my native language(croatian) exactly as they write, can this be a problem?

If anyone can help
Thank you.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#42 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi Nibo --

As far as your uncertainly about what happens during the NAP relaxation ritual -- don't worry about it -- just keep doing it and everything will come together for you.

As for the pronunciation of the words-- I would just tell you to do your best. I am American -- here in the US, we have various accents in our speech -- just as my northeastern US 'accent' will be different than the NAP author, the late Geoff Gray Cobb who was originally from England! Just do your best and I think you will find results. If you don't think that you are getting results due to the way you say the words, try to find someone who can look at the words and tell you how they think they should be pronounced.

And of all the areas covered in the NAP book, I think that the Magic Mentor is the most mysterious, some people have results instantly, some have results some days later -- just keep trying and something should happen! I hear an English man's voice sometimes but very rarely!

Just keep with it and try to read the many other posts -- many of the things you ask about have already been raised and if you take some time and look through the entries carefully, you'll find what others have asked about and discovered. But the main thing is to keep with it! Have fun!

NiBo
Neophyte

Post#43 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi Super Celestials, thx for response.
Yes im reading other peoples posts, its helpfull but i was still unsure and unsecured so i asked myself :)
As for my pronouncing, intuitivly i have feeling im on right track, almost everytime i say power word i feel some tickling, in my back or in my feets, so im taking this as a positive reaction.

I have feeling im on right track, I invoke my magic mentor again, this time there was some thoughts, maybe he even responed I don't know, but im happy that i see some improvement.

I will definitly continue with this.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#44 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Nibo -- that's good, I'm glad to see that you are having some good results.

Just stay with it and soon you will be surprised with the changes that will come into your life!

Have fun!

theARAB

Post#45 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Here is a link to Regardies Treatise on the Middle Pillar.....

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/TheArtofTrueHealing.pdf

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#46 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:28 pm

:Thank You :wub

Does someone know can the general purpose invocation be also combined after or before planetary?
like this: NAP+BULBS RITUAL THEN FOUNTAIN+BORNLESS ONE+ GENERAL PI+PLANETARY.....?

SoSoon

Post#47 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Speaking about getting more money.

I've noticed through my personal life experiences it is those who know how to to work well with people and know how to make others feel good about themselves end up making the most money and having more financial opportunities come to them. Instead of asking for money directly, why not ask for assistance in becoming more witty and charming and the ability to find the right social connections? Sometimes it is not what you have but who you know that gets you to the top.

As for my question, I have a few encyclopedias that have brief descriptions on who the beings listed in NAP are, but that is all they are, brief.

Can any one recommend any sources that can provide a more in depth detail of information of these beings?
I've tried google and all I still get is either the same brief info or irrelevant information, especially concerning the spirits in the general chant.

The Wizard Of Ooze
Neophyte

Post#48 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 pm

I began reading this tonight. Read the introduction, immediately felt a connection to the book and the words were compelling. As I finished the intro and read, "So mote it be! Geof Gray Cobb", I certainly had a feeling that great things were yet to come. I am enjoying his writing style immensely. So clear and to the point. I felt refreshed and that feeling still lingers within me as I type these words 20 or 25 minutes later.

Will begin chapter one on the morrow.

Ooze

roxthefox
Neophyte

Post#49 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 pm

I have a beginner question. In the book, Cobb stresses the fact that you should keep a 'journal' of sorts and record all your rituals/results and says that it should be hidden and kept a secret from everyone. What if someone reads it by 'accident'? Does it have any affects on the spell performed?

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#50 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:43 pm

roxthefox wrote:I have a beginner question. In the book, Cobb stresses the fact that you should keep a 'journal' of sorts and record all your rituals/results and says that it should be hidden and kept a secret from everyone. What if someone reads it by 'accident'? Does it have any affects on the spell performed?

Hello RoxTheFox,

No, it does not affect your magical workings.

However, in magick we are secretive and we keep silent,

to avoid interference from meddling and nosey people.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com