Impending Success

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Fr UDEP

Impending Success

Post#1 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi Guys,

First post so be gentle with me, I have recently been doing the NAP work to help me with gaining employment and getting back on my feet after a period of unemployment, After only three days I have had a call about a job. My question for anyone gracious enough to answer it is. Should I continue with my current practice ? or would it be more prudent to change to a success invocation to ensure success in the job interview process.

My format is:-

NAP to point A.
    Invocation for Wealth.
    Bornless Invocation.
    Close.

I have also been working with the pendulum with some success, a few good answers and a definite relationship been built up.

In Light

UDEP

:bow

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: Impending Success

Post#2 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Fio Praeter Humanus
Philosophus

Post#3 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 pm

By "Invocation for Wealth" I assume you mean the Invocation for Money with Nitka. If that is the one that got you a call about a job then dance with who brought you. Stay with it until you HAVE the job, then switch to the Invocation for Success with Elubatel to excel at the job or pick a new goal and use a different invocation.

Aximili
Neophyte

Post#4 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 am

Good to hear about other people's success story with NAP. I'm still starting out with my work with the system, and I have to say it is surprisingly effective even at the beginning. I will continue to work on this as well.

Congratulations on your success.

Ax.
Those who say it cannot be done need to get out of the way of the people who are doing it.
- Confucius

Practical Mental Influence audio