The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

ElBrujo

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#31 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 am

Gordon Finn wrote:
Vrischika wrote:I have found many spirits like food.

I have to agree. I was reading a lot about other traditions in china and asian traditions they always offer food and spirit money to the spirits. The problem with most western traditions is that we overlook this because take on a more controlling attitude towards other spirits and thats why we rarely get results.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#32 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:52 am

Hi Everyone

I have been working with the Angel Elubatel in the NAP book for a couple of weeks I have received this Channeled Sigil. It would be great for you guys to work with it and confirm your feeling on it.
Attachments
Drawing1.jpg
Drawing1.jpg (17.28 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#33 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:42 pm

hmm, this actually looks like one from the Necronomicon, one of the 50 names . i forget who, but its a seal that always stayed in my mind, as it reminds me of a man preparing to jump in a pool, or like a caterpillar jumping.will work with it and let you know how it goes.
axeezo....

Martialis

Post#34 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Would you say your Channeled Sigil needs to be used in the context of NAP or can it be used independently as well??

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#35 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 pm

When I read the sigil, I got this string of words:

faith
heart
spinning
chortle
playing
swing
laugh
belly
ache
sore
pain
red
daffodil
hosiptal
nurse
cart
syringe
baby crying
chair
cushon
button
thread
blank

I don't know what it means.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#36 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:35 am

Would you say your Channeled Sigil needs to be used in the context of NAP or can it be used independently as well??

I would say it would work fine independently. looking up Elubatel he is one of the eight angels of omnipotence. In The sixth and seventh books of Moses. I havent been able to find anymore information as yet .
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

Martialis

Post#37 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:50 am

I would say it would work fine independently

Thanx for the info. I figured I'd ask since I , unlike yourself, haven't used NAP nor worked with Elubatel.

I havent been able to find anymore information as yet .

Neither have I. There's not much there (in the Books of Moses) except what you mentioned and the Angels of Omnipotence being conjured in the "citation of Leviathans' by which we might assume that along with the other seven, Elubatel might very potent potency :P.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#38 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:21 am

--
Last edited by Grab on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#39 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:46 am

Hey Grab seen you around on a few forums and Yahell groups :) Glad to see you here !

When working with NAP I am pretty specific take the General Invocation using Elubatel when Addressing the spirit I am very specific in what I require eg: "In all my undertakings henceforward I conjure and command thee, mighty Elubatel (Insert Statement of Intent) Not neccessarily ordering but just like I really need your assistance with this yada yada .. And I have also been experiementing using the channeled sigil. I will be doing this for the other spirits who's Sigils I cannot find.. I generally do it by the book. I find that it works for me the exceprt from the bornless gives it a bit of a kick..

I am going to be working with the Malak book in the next few months particularly the Rituals will post my experience with it.
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#40 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:00 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Some books, I think NIP among others, say you should have the mindset of "it's already done and I love you guys for it" (guys being the spirits etc) when doing the spell, but you seem to be more like "I reaaaally need this stuff which I don't yet have", if I interpreted you correctly.
Last edited by Grab on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).