The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

ryanmercer
Practicus

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#391 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:02 am

Virtual Grace wrote:
Blue Sorceress wrote:Did his response answer you question? Most of my first books on Magick, by authors other than Geof Gray Cobb also contain a simillar writing style, where this person achieved this, or that using said method.I found it a bit irritating in the beginning, but then I found some had given me ideas I hadn't thought of. So perhaps some of his workings were circulated prior to his book release, got results and the publisher decided it would be best to put the results in a way to be understood and to be an inspiration. Perhaps the stories are fake, behind things that work, as people here are seeing results, so the story then serves pretty much the same purpose... To inspire and put you in a frame of mind for success... they did it so I can do it too....

No, I don't think so. He got very defensive and somewhat hostile when the passages I quoted seemed to deny what he had originally told me. The fact that he told me that he told these people to try the techniques and then his book says they read it in books or designed them themselves seems to suggest something is not right here. I was really disappointed with his responses, however I do still believe in his techniques and would recommend his amazing books.

I thought I should post them here so you all could decide for yourself, since I brought up the question.

*S*

He answered every question

Q: "where did these reviews come from"
A: "While writing the book I had students and individuals at my lectures try things out before I put them in the book over the course of 2 years.

I'm paraphrasing of course. I don't know why no one else has mentioned this in the several years this thread has been going on. It's like any product development, you come up with an idea... you make the product you then have people test it before you sell it. Just like authors write a book, get a blurb from other autho'rs or authorities on the subject and put them on the dust cover. The guy came up with stuff, had people test it, saw that it worked and put it in a book that he then published.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#392 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:43 am

For those who are familiar with the works of Jason Miller.

I have substituted the Middle pillar ritual with the Pillar and spheres exercise with good results. I asked Arzel first if this energy exercise was compatible with the system and got a "yes".

I have used this with the healing chant, Gadiel and Dynamis, and found it to work pretty well.

nap_admirer
Neophyte

Post#393 » Sun May 11, 2014 9:59 pm

I am writing this post to express my sincere gratitude to NAP spirits.
And also many thanks to Mr. Geof Gray-Cobb for sharing this amazing system.
I have used it to improve my health and boost my trading profits.

Thank you powerful Labezerin. I did win contest chant for a week.
And I won second prize in a contest in which I was enrolled automatically just by using my credit card.

Thank you Mighty Arzel for your support.

B_M
Neophyte

Post#394 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:45 pm

After my first success with a Nitika NAP (got over 1300 bucks within 2 or 3 days - people seemed to be going out of their way to buy stuff from me, asking me if I could do paid jobs for them, etc... I even dreamed of an unknown girl who the next day contacted me through an old ad of mine), I moved to Elubatel and asked for success finding a job.

After a while of dead air and no results, I started getting interview chances in a fast rate, none of which stuck (in one of them, the interviewer told me I was exactly what they were looking for... then I didn't get the job). I also got started in two art-related online jobs that seemed perfect for me, but that had the employers a) disappear or b) constantly change his mind and later bail out. My scanner, necessary for the last two jobs mentioned, also broke right after.

In the same period I've also had a cute girl I've known for years reveal some crazy hyper-sexual side to me then later back off to the point we're not even talking anymore (which sucks, as she was very special to me).

Since then I've gone back to Nitika, but, like always when something goes wrong in my personal life, I spent a while having trouble deciding what to do - when to do Dee-Hay, when to Banish, if I should try more than one Angel, etc. I've never had any luck with sigils or the Inner Guide Meditation, so things like the pendulum and Magic Mentor give me nothing (or rather, MM gave me a "put a bullet in your head" answer). I've also have a hard time feeling any "presence".

Few questions/issues...

1) I feel more comfortable reading in english, despite not being my fist language. I assume that's fine?
2) The Banishing (Ah-tay + Name above every other name...), I sometimes get the impression It may be keeping even the Angels away. When should I do it? Every day? Only when calling MM? Before Dee-Hay? Dead last?
3) I find it impossible to "let it go" while still doing the daily Invocation. With Visualizations and the very first Nitika attempt I would get a "it's done" feeling... but with Elubatel and current Nitika I don't get that feeling at all...

Right now I'm tried to keep it simple and clean:
  • A relaxation audio
  • Arzael
  • Chakras/White balls of light/Breathing/Bornless One/Planet
  • Dee-Hay

I'm really trying to make it as straightforward as possible. The Banishings, MM, Defensive Armor, Pendullum and so on seemed to drag the whole thing down for me.

Cheers!
Just be Here.

lefty
Practicus

Post#395 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:31 pm

I don't always do dee-hay-thooth, but when I do it is after I finish business with a spirit. When I worked with the MM, I didn't do it at all.

I think opinions will vary on banishing. When I do it, I do it first, sometimes after I end the ritual too though. I don't think it is needed. But if some negative things seem to be coming your way, maybe so, or if weird things are going on when you work. I think the idea of a voice in your head say put a bullet in your head is like maybe a voice of like doubt in these kinds of things or something just trying to block you from being in the moment. I don't know if it is a spirit coming through. I might want to do banishing, but also start with like fluffy affirmations and really repeat them till they sink in. I can get frustrated with myself and circumstances and express frustration that way, but I don't know if I can say I heard that ever in a ritual. I like affirmations because I think they just make our go-to thought less negative, I think.

It sounds like you are having a good go of it though!

B_M
Neophyte

Post#396 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 am

I should mention I used to have a very negative inner voice before I did NLP to get rid of it, so maybe doing the MM just allowed it to surface again for a few minutes...?
Just be Here.

Red
Neophyte

Post#397 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 pm

B_M wrote:After my first success with a Nitika NAP (got over 1300 bucks within 2 or 3 days - people seemed to be going out of their way to buy stuff from me, asking me if I could do paid jobs for them, etc... I even dreamed of an unknown girl who the next day contacted me through an old ad of mine), I moved to Elubatel and asked for success finding a job.

After a while of dead air and no results, I started getting interview chances in a fast rate, none of which stuck (in one of them, the interviewer told me I was exactly what they were looking for... then I didn't get the job). I also got started in two art-related online jobs that seemed perfect for me, but that had the employers a) disappear or b) constantly change his mind and later bail out. My scanner, necessary for the last two jobs mentioned, also broke right after.

In the same period I've also had a cute girl I've known for years reveal some crazy hyper-sexual side to me then later back off to the point we're not even talking anymore (which sucks, as she was very special to me).

Since then I've gone back to Nitika, but, like always when something goes wrong in my personal life, I spent a while having trouble deciding what to do - when to do Dee-Hay, when to Banish, if I should try more than one Angel, etc. I've never had any luck with sigils or the Inner Guide Meditation, so things like the pendulum and Magic Mentor give me nothing (or rather, MM gave me a "put a bullet in your head" answer). I've also have a hard time feeling any "presence".

Few questions/issues...

1) I feel more comfortable reading in english, despite not being my fist language. I assume that's fine?
2) The Banishing (Ah-tay + Name above every other name...), I sometimes get the impression It may be keeping even the Angels away. When should I do it? Every day? Only when calling MM? Before Dee-Hay? Dead last?
3) I find it impossible to "let it go" while still doing the daily Invocation. With Visualizations and the very first Nitika attempt I would get a "it's done" feeling... but with Elubatel and current Nitika I don't get that feeling at all...

Right now I'm tried to keep it simple and clean:
  • A relaxation audio
  • Arzael
  • Chakras/White balls of light/Breathing/Bornless One/Planet
  • Dee-Hay

I'm really trying to make it as straightforward as possible. The Banishings, MM, Defensive Armor, Pendullum and so on seemed to drag the whole thing down for me.

Cheers!

Maybe I can offer some advice, if I understood you correctly, it seems you have a difficult time achieving trance through meditation? If so, can you tell me your technique? Generally I don't get the feeling of success if I can't raise enough energy for a ritual. For ritual magic I generally go with what is most comfortable to me as long as it doesn't drastically change said ritual to the point it wouldn't work. If you like using English more, then you would probably achieve better results through using it.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#398 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 am

How is Pagiel for love, when the main issue is personal blocks/fears? I want it, but am also terrified of it and often jaded/disbelieving. Who can help?
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#399 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:13 am

NoxLumina wrote:How is Pagiel for love, when the main issue is personal blocks/fears? I want it, but am also terrified of it and often jaded/disbelieving. Who can help?

Dynamis is great for overcoming fears of the social kind. To a divination and see how working with him would affect you.

Do the chant and after it air your concerns and goals to dynamis.

NomenInspirata
Practicus

The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#400 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Referring to back to a much earlier reply regarding the spirits, any wanna weigh in what they have found worked with Pagiel? I always figured brownies personally :D

Update: Pagiel is indeed fond of brownies