The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#381 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm

samadvert wrote:Hi all-

I am new here, but wanted to thank everyone for their feedback here- I have been going through NAP, the Miracle version, I don't have the Amazing Secrets version but have found the miracle version quite encouraging and enervating-

But I was wondering one thing if anybody would care to comment- I'm picking up from a few comments that all of the "stories"/ testimonies in the book are all, how shall I say it delicately, completely B.S.-

Is this true- Are all of the accounts that Mr. Cobb so graciously included in the book just mere fabrications? Are they really just one complete lie?

I can see the unquestionable, (and rather exciting) results that many here have gotten from the book, but can anybody verify whether the testimonials are complete fantasy? I'm just curious for my own personal knowledge-

Does anybody know? Thanks in advance-

Sam

I think it has been well established, in numerous threads in the forum alone, that the "testimonials"
included in the book are moreso of a marketing ploy by the publishers, since that was the thing during that
era and that in most likely, he did not even have a part in it.
Mr Cobb didn't even have a choice in the manner.

samadvert
Neophyte

Post#382 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 am

Thank you Mr. Black, for your most erudite reply-

But then the most logical question is, What exactly can and should we expect from attempting to practice the rituals laid out in Mr. Cobb's book? The hyperbolic promise in the book borders on virtually promising a multi-million dollar, lust- and gustatorily excessive experience that borders on the promise of the life-style of an Egyptian Pharoah- I don't want a mere few extra dollars in my pocket- The book promises UNTOLD RICHES and an extravagant lifestyle that would make Liberace or Freddie Mercury swoon with envy-

So then, can the book really deliver THAT?

For THAT is what has been promised in anecdote after anecdote-

Just wondering- Thanks-

Sam

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#383 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:06 am

Sam,
what you manifest through the NAP rituals and with the help of Angels is whatever you can or will to receive.

:-)

Hope that helps.

S.

Sent from Samsung S Duos using Tapatalk

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#384 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:51 pm

I think that magick can make you pretty wealthy if you do it strategically and are willing to anchor the energies into this world. What i have noticed, and so have others is that if you start to do some type of wealth magick, the wealth tends to come through the channels that you are already getting your money from.

Suddenly you start to get more hours at work= more money. Sure it would be pretty awesome if a random stranger came at you at the street and handed you a bag of cash or gold.

So a way to go about this would be to ask the appropriate angel to help you find and investment opportunity that would yield income, maybe ask your magick mentor for ideas on how to get some new streams of income, then ask elubatel to bless that venture.

If you are working on a low paying job and arent even doing anything to get a better paying job, like sending in applications you may have a bit of a tough time working all those extra hours you actually asked for.

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#385 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:02 pm

johnblend wrote:I think that magick can make you pretty wealthy if you do it strategically and are willing to anchor the energies into this world. What i have noticed, and so have others is that if you start to do some type of wealth magick, the wealth tends to come through the channels that you are already getting your money from.

Suddenly you start to get more hours at work= more money. Sure it would be pretty awesome if a random stranger came at you at the street and handed you a bag of cash or gold.

So a way to go about this would be to ask the appropriate angel to help you find and investment opportunity that would yield income, maybe ask your magick mentor for ideas on how to get some new streams of income, then ask elubatel to bless that venture.

If you are working on a low paying job and arent even doing anything to get a better paying job, like sending in applications you may have a bit of a tough time working all those extra hours you actually asked for.

:goodpost

s.

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

Ahoora
Neophyte

Post#386 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm

hi,

could you please tell me, which direction you perform NAP ritual?

I wanna perform Success Ritual for a family member, and ask Elubatel for help.
this is my very first work with NAP.
if I understood correctly : I should first perform Relaxation and then the success incantation
any advise or recommendation?
many thanks

samadvert
Neophyte

Post#387 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks for everyone's feedback- I can't argue with any of it! It all makes sense-

Have a good night-

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#388 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:37 am

Ahoora wrote:hi,

could you please tell me, which direction you perform NAP ritual?

I wanna perform Success Ritual for a family member, and ask Elubatel for help.
this is my very first work with NAP.
if I understood correctly : I should first perform Relaxation and then the success incantation
any advise or recommendation?
many thanks

A recomendation is to just perform the nap ritual to point A, a couple of days to get yourself aquainted with the nap current. Then take your time to read through the whole book and as a final step browse through this subforum and read all the threads that catch your eye and interests you about this subject. This should give you all the knowledge and amp you up for the ritual.

Another recomendation is to make your own recording of the nap ritual

Ahoora
Neophyte

Post#389 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 am

John, appreciate your response.
I almost have read all the subjects related to Nap in this forum. and read the book as well.
I will read them again to understand'm better.
sorry if you and other find my q. very basic and silly. I just want to do it right . I will listen to your advise and thank you for your time.
peace

lefty
Practicus

Post#390 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 pm

The second time I read the book a lot of things fell into place for me. I imagine when I read it a third time more will. A lot can come from just a handful of exercises in the book: calling on Arzel, his "In the Name that is above every other name, I banish from this place all seeds of evil" banishing, his middle pillar with so many other things that get added to it in the book (watch for the typo where one of the God-Names is shortened in the book, I forget where, but the name comes up in the middle pillar), just so much. The Magic Mentor, once you're really listening/tuned in and your ego or what ever you want to call it is out of the way, is amazing. Someone somewhere brought up the "testing" of the power, which comes up after MM is introduced. For better or worse (worse I assume, but there is only so many hours in a day) I haven't done any of that yet. I want to. I imagine I should set aside a lot of calendar-time for it. Maybe that assumption is holding me back from just doing it.