The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:09 am

I have been using this amazing little book for some time now and I feel that this system definitely has its own current Some advice from Bro-M to get the best results from it are to read it with the broad, unquestioning acceptance of a child. Read every word from front to back. Don't confuse the holy / angel names in that book with the actual entities, his book is based on egrigors. Enjoy the NAP book, and the results.

Oh yes - no more than 1 spell per day is an important rule to adhere to.

In my experience using the system more and more I feel the Entities are not purely Egrigoric
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

plum_girl
Practicus

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#2 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm

Hi! I ordered that book along with "Psychic Telemetry" by Robert A. Ferguson (to keep company to "NIP" and "Rainbow´s falling on my head" by Al G Manning- I got them signed, by the way! I bought them at a charity sale short before Manning´s passing...before buying them I´ve never heard of the author, so I think it as a strange coincidence).
I just can´t wait to get my hands on them. I´m an aecletic wiccan (11 years of practice, ap) and I´ve never tried such a POWERFUL nad effective magickal approach such as M´s, so I´ve been trying to find more grimoires on that style. It´s purely amazing and they really changed my magickal ways, with massive results. I´m trying to find fRATER mALAK´S BOOK BY A NICE PRICE IN GOOD CONDITION. aNYWAY, i´D LOVE TO SHARE experiences on NAP and NIP. bLESSED BE!

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 am

Hi Plum_girl

First off welcome to the forum :) I have used the Frater Malak book and NAP allot over the last few years. I have the New Ishtar Power Book on the shelf what are your experiences with it? I haven't got round to giving it a go yet :ugeek:
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

plum_girl
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Thank you Vovin. NIP was my first reading on Manning´s books, and at first I thought his method´s to be a little "odd", since you use nearly nothing but the Ishtar´s symbol on a piece of paper. But I´ve been devoted to the Goddess Ishtar all my pagan life, and Manning described Ishtar´s (not exactly the Goddess, but a kind spirit of the same name) powers with such enthusiasm I decided to give it a go. Basically, you work evocational magick at the same time you balance your chakras.
At the time, I was looking to buy an appartment in the city centre, with a garage and all the extra rooms I could get...like, urgent! But I live in a very expensive city and my resources were limited. I was near desperation!
Well, I tried NIP first spells and just asked for the house ( I made a list of all the characteristics I was looking for and pointed them out to Ishtar&Co).
I kept asking for a few nights in a row as recomended. And in a week or less, just after another failed hunting for the flat, me and my mom were with the real estate agent at the store. My mom looks to the window and, among all the adds...there was the PERFECT house, for a reasonable price. We demanded to see it immediatly. The agent had forgotten to show us that one because it was slightly pricier. When we saw it, we KNEW that was it: a retro flat in perfect condition, 4 bedroom, garage, two storages, you name it. Love at first sight! The seller accepted our offer, which was exactly the price limit I asked Ishtar.
We sealed the deal. I love my house.
This may seem ordinary, but the real estate market is really complicated around here and if it wasn´t for NIP I´d probably buy a smaller house in the suburbia for the same price, and with my lifestyle, that would be devastating!
;)
I had a lot of other victories with NIP and "Rainbow´s falling on my head". I think you must read both, they complete each other.
Please tell me some of your stories with NAP and frater Malk´s. I´m dying to get my nails on these...eheheh
Blessed be,
Plum girl

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:04 am

plum_girl

Thank you so much for sharing that I first used the NAP book just before the family and myself immigrated to the UK. Put it this way the South African home affairs office is extremely third world and getting paperwork together takes months and years its extremely frustrating. I had already sold my Car accepted a Job Offer in the UK our house was on the market for two months we had no offers we were in shit street. I was desperate so I got out the NAP book and performed the general purpose Invocation to Iaoth,Petahyah and Opiel stating my desire that I needed assistance in getting my house sold. Well funny enough the next morning our neighbor rang the door bell asking if our house was still on sale as she was expecting a baby and her mom was looking at moving to the neighborhood, so yeah I looked at my wife in astonishment :shock: The deal was signed the next week etc .. A few weeks later we were still struggling with our paperwork if anybody has tried to put the documentation together for a Ancestry Visa it is nuts .. We were fighting and phoning home affairs for three months I was broken I had sold my house my cars all our furniture was shipped Job Offer signed but Our paperwork to submit to the British high commission was still tied up in the system.. I did the Invocation again stating my case and asking for assistance.. The next week we found a guy up the road from us who operates out of Caravan (Motorhome) He has a family member who works in Home Affairs we paid a fair amount and had our Visa's within three days ... My Wife recently used one of the spells to raise money for our holiday she won £250 in one week.. We have tried since and no luck it seriously looks like NAP comes through for you when you need it not when you want it :) I have often heard the saying ask for what you need and not what you want.. Happy Napping :)
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

plum_girl
Practicus

Post#6 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:40 pm

Well, Vovin, that´s quite a story! It seems to me that NAP´s way of working is quite similar to Manning´s method, so I believe I´ll be able to use it right.
I downloaded Cobb´s "Secrets beyond the Pyramids" and I´m studying it, while I wait for NAP (DAMN aLIBRIS!). :(
I´m looking forward to get started on that one and Psychic Telemetry. Also, I´m curious about " Helping Yourself with Acupineology".
Most of all, do you know if I can download Frater Malak´s book ? I would love to buy it, but it is very rare and expensive, even used and without the talismans. I would like to read it before I spend at least 75 bucks in an incomplete book.

Thanks and blessed be!

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:02 am

I haven't seen the The Mystic Grimoire of Mighty Spells and Rituals By Frater Malak anywhere online as a PDF. I think you need the physical book IMO, I think they work as Talismans in there own right..I have a high quality scan of the Malak Book Talismans if you want? Drop me a PM and I will mail them to you ...
The Rituals outlined in his book are far more ritualistic and require a little more preparation eg Planetary hours etc it follows the same format as NIP and NAP the stories and successes of the spells and rituals I think its written like that to kind of subconsciously open up to the energies.

If you have a copy of the NIP cover that would be great :)
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

plum_girl
Practicus

Post#8 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:56 pm

Thank you so much once again! I sent you a PM with my e-mail. Please send me those talismans...eheheh. If you add me, I´ll mail you the NIP cover (as soon as my boyfriend finishes his reading and returns it. lazy guy.)

All the best,
Plum

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:48 pm

A few people have asked me the NAP Outline that I use.

I do the LBRP, relaxation ritual , middle pillar, circulation of light, bornless invocation, then the incantations.
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Greetings, these books are something else, i have used the New Ishtar Power book to help me find an apartment that fits my budget, talismans from the Helping yourself with White Witchcraft , and that Cosmic dust from Psychic telemetry combined with a Genie i created protected me and my house before also,. Helping yourself with the power of Gnostic magic, is also a very good book and many others by Al Manning.OOOh i almost forgot NAP is great too. i havent been able to find that other book about " pyramids " by Cobb, but ill be interested to know where to get that . take care all.
Sincerely
Axee