The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Blackdog
Neophyte

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#351 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Just started about a week ago, already feeling the depression vibrations.
Last edited by Blackdog on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bence33
Adeptus Minor

Post#352 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Vovin wrote:Oh yes - no more than 1 spell per day is an important rule to adhere to.

Why is that so important?
Sometimes I use more than 1 spell from the book, and they work perfectly. :wub
http://www.magick4you.com/magician-for-hire.html

Disciple of the Maergzjiran Cabal. Zazazel is my Patron.
http://theblackcourt.com

packie99
Neophyte

Post#353 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Ive started NAP in addition to the first month of Modern Magick. NAP in the morning, MM at night before bed.

I have started the incantation to find a relationship. I have no one specific in mind. I guess the want comes from when I was in my early twenties (now I am mid twenties) I had some relationships with a few great girls. At the time all I cared about was school and boxing. So, even though these girls wanted something serious I ignored it. Now I want a serious relationship but can not find a girl that I connect with.

Here is to hoping this can attract a girl I will have a strong connection with. As I get older I do not care as much about looks. I want to be attracted to them, but when I was younger I just wanted to score with the hottest chick I could find. I am hoping my changing taste and openness will be a good environment for this to manifest.

I will post follow ups and let you guys know how it goes.

Haris4529
Neophyte

Post#354 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:42 am

Greetings to all the Magicians!! I need help in practicing NAP. I have read some books about the occult in the past but had never tried to really practice those stuff (I have read the Necronomicon, the Greater keys of Solomon and NAP). Truth is that due to my character and the context of my life I was always a man rooted in logic, physics and science in general. The thing is that I was always curious to try all those things but I wouldn’t dare (nor, I thought, I had a strong reason to try any attempt). However, this last year of my life has been a total collapse. Everything in my life went wrong and fell apart and there is one thing which If It’ll be the only thing to be saved out of this mess it’d still be enough on its own to give me hopes for the future. So I figured that if I don’t try it for this purpose I’m never going to try it… My goal is nothing excessive (I heard that having requests based on greed can affect the procedure) like money, wealth etc… It’s something only a miracle can make it happen but it’s not for bad purposes. That’s my journal of those three trials I gave to NAP. Help me! I’m pretty lost in it! Is it really working? Do you think any Being heard me? Do you think I managed to get anything moving? Since I have not experience into these doings I can’t even read correctly the signs!!! I need the experience and the wisdom of the ones who have done it before to guide me into this! Any tip will be greatly appreciated!!!! I’m sorry for the looong post and thanks in advance!!!!!

14/08/2013
Tried NAP for the first time. Did the relaxation and the rekindle mate’s ritual. While meditating I felt all my muscles relaxing to the point that I could feel something like uncontrolled power waves spasmodically passing through my body from the inside to outside. The passing through was not a visible feeling but I could feel it inside my body. Like some kind of uncontrolled vibrations. Like some kind of strange power being vomited by my body :p . After feeling this thing moving in to me I felt some of it concentrating between my eyebrows (though not exactly like the tingling of the ant as the writer was describing) making me feel a slight pressure at the area. I proceeded to the rekindle ritual and I ended the session. After the session I was feeling a little tired. Nonetheless, I saw nothing, visualized nothing, heard nothing and felt (except what I noticed in my body) nothing.
15/08/2013
Todays’ session includes: Relaxation ritual, banishing from evil spirits, calling the mentor ritual, rekindle evocation and coming back. Different place, different time. During that session while meditating I felt the same things, stronger and faster. This time the concentration between my eyebrows made me feel like someone was pushing his thumb against my forehead at that specific spot. Also at some point I saw (always with my eyes closed) very vivid colors forming into a rainbow. The picture of the rainbow came completely out of the blue. I say that because before practicing those stuff I could randomly visualize colors with my eyes closed when trying to sleep. Again though, I couldn’t visualize any Mentors or beings in general interacting with me. Not even in my fantasy… so, no signs that I was heard or that something was working out while practicing. No specific clues. Only one strange coincidence happened after. Before starting the rekindle evocation I was disturbed by a stranger coming. I could see him from far and immediately got angry in myself and thought “why doesn’t he give me some seclusion? Why doesn’t he just go away?” . The guy immediately made a 180 degree turn and started walking back as soon as he saw me. Same thing happened 4 minutes later… after a bunch of harvest flies started making terrible noise. Annoyed, I made the same thought again and within a minute the flies shut up. Could be coincidence or something… no kind of solid proof that it’s working though… I carried away the rekindle ritual and ended the session.
16/08/2013
Different place, different time again. This time the schedule was: Relaxing ritual, trying to open the 5 Gates, circulation of the power, the NAP fountain, The Bornless One ritual, Central Pillar ritual, Rekindle mates interest evocation, DEE-HAY-THOOTH evocation and the return. Relaxation was physically relatively easy but mind focus was very hard. Barely focused I followed the objectives of the book in opening the gates but with little success. I found it very hard to concentrate on what I should imagine seeing :p (the text of NAP for this ritual was all like “imagine this… imagine that… blablabla). I found it ery hard to visualize all those things. The light, the balls of light etc… Though I could feel some kind of physical vibrations (not sure if it was because of that). As I was proceeding everything just got tougher… I made to feel the circulations and even (slightly) the fountain. But I found it almost impossible to visualize any lights or bathing’s in light… I felt the concentration again between my eyebrows. Clear and specific to the spot but nothing else. Again this feel came almost since the beginning of my session. But my focus was all the time disturbed by sounds etc. It was very frustrating. While doing the central pillar ritual a new sudden abstraction pushed my arm in a complete thoughtless movement, instinctively punching and kicking the book away… :p I gave up and that was the end of the session…

HEEEEEELP!!!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#355 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:00 am

Haris4529 wrote:Greetings to all the Magicians!! I need help in practicing NAP. I have read some books about the occult in the past but had never tried to really practice those stuff (I have read the Necronomicon, the Greater keys of Solomon and NAP). Truth is that due to my character and the context of my life I was always a man rooted in logic, physics and science in general. The thing is that I was always curious to try all those things but I wouldn’t dare (nor, I thought, I had a strong reason to try any attempt). However, this last year of my life has been a total collapse. Everything in my life went wrong and fell apart and there is one thing which If It’ll be the only thing to be saved out of this mess it’d still be enough on its own to give me hopes for the future. So I figured that if I don’t try it for this purpose I’m never going to try it… My goal is nothing excessive (I heard that having requests based on greed can affect the procedure) like money, wealth etc… It’s something only a miracle can make it happen but it’s not for bad purposes. That’s my journal of those three trials I gave to NAP. Help me! I’m pretty lost in it! Is it really working? Do you think any Being heard me? Do you think I managed to get anything moving? Since I have not experience into these doings I can’t even read correctly the signs!!! I need the experience and the wisdom of the ones who have done it before to guide me into this! Any tip will be greatly appreciated!!!! I’m sorry for the looong post and thanks in advance!!!!!

14/08/2013
Tried NAP for the first time. Did the relaxation and the rekindle mate’s ritual. While meditating I felt all my muscles relaxing to the point that I could feel something like uncontrolled power waves spasmodically passing through my body from the inside to outside. The passing through was not a visible feeling but I could feel it inside my body. Like some kind of uncontrolled vibrations. Like some kind of strange power being vomited by my body :p . After feeling this thing moving in to me I felt some of it concentrating between my eyebrows (though not exactly like the tingling of the ant as the writer was describing) making me feel a slight pressure at the area. I proceeded to the rekindle ritual and I ended the session. After the session I was feeling a little tired. Nonetheless, I saw nothing, visualized nothing, heard nothing and felt (except what I noticed in my body) nothing.
15/08/2013
Todays’ session includes: Relaxation ritual, banishing from evil spirits, calling the mentor ritual, rekindle evocation and coming back. Different place, different time. During that session while meditating I felt the same things, stronger and faster. This time the concentration between my eyebrows made me feel like someone was pushing his thumb against my forehead at that specific spot. Also at some point I saw (always with my eyes closed) very vivid colors forming into a rainbow. The picture of the rainbow came completely out of the blue. I say that because before practicing those stuff I could randomly visualize colors with my eyes closed when trying to sleep. Again though, I couldn’t visualize any Mentors or beings in general interacting with me. Not even in my fantasy… so, no signs that I was heard or that something was working out while practicing. No specific clues. Only one strange coincidence happened after. Before starting the rekindle evocation I was disturbed by a stranger coming. I could see him from far and immediately got angry in myself and thought “why doesn’t he give me some seclusion? Why doesn’t he just go away?” . The guy immediately made a 180 degree turn and started walking back as soon as he saw me. Same thing happened 4 minutes later… after a bunch of harvest flies started making terrible noise. Annoyed, I made the same thought again and within a minute the flies shut up. Could be coincidence or something… no kind of solid proof that it’s working though… I carried away the rekindle ritual and ended the session.
16/08/2013
Different place, different time again. This time the schedule was: Relaxing ritual, trying to open the 5 Gates, circulation of the power, the NAP fountain, The Bornless One ritual, Central Pillar ritual, Rekindle mates interest evocation, DEE-HAY-THOOTH evocation and the return. Relaxation was physically relatively easy but mind focus was very hard. Barely focused I followed the objectives of the book in opening the gates but with little success. I found it very hard to concentrate on what I should imagine seeing :p (the text of NAP for this ritual was all like “imagine this… imagine that… blablabla). I found it ery hard to visualize all those things. The light, the balls of light etc… Though I could feel some kind of physical vibrations (not sure if it was because of that). As I was proceeding everything just got tougher… I made to feel the circulations and even (slightly) the fountain. But I found it almost impossible to visualize any lights or bathing’s in light… I felt the concentration again between my eyebrows. Clear and specific to the spot but nothing else. Again this feel came almost since the beginning of my session. But my focus was all the time disturbed by sounds etc. It was very frustrating. While doing the central pillar ritual a new sudden abstraction pushed my arm in a complete thoughtless movement, instinctively punching and kicking the book away… :p I gave up and that was the end of the session…

HEEEEEELP!!!

OK......Heres the flies again. ...BBB.... what is the collation with flies and NAP spirits? Please comment on this! I have had weird things happen to me invoking Elubatel but never anything with flies.This is the second thread with this and flies..... Is there some connection?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Haris4529
Neophyte

Post#356 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 am

summerland wrote: OK......Heres the flies again. ...BBB.... what is the collation with flies and NAP spirits? Please comment on this! I have had weird things happen to me invoking Elubatel but never anything with flies.This is the second thread with this and flies..... Is there some connection?

Actually Summerland, I have no clue if flies can be associated with this! This is my question. I'm just newbie and I wrote down anything that could be related as a side effect of the ritual. But, it's possible that flies and all the rest I described to be just a coincidence and have nothing to do with NAP! I hope the experienced magicians of the forum will enlighten us!

What weird things have you experienced??

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#357 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 pm

I was searching more on Elubatel and get Summerland comments about flies and then I read some posts at another topics about the same.
I agree with something raum215 commented about the correspondences too.

I had flies coming at my house sometimes too and I pay a special atention to this.

For sure, if you have some kind of dust/garbage around, this will make flies come. I live aside a food store, but even so I usually have no problems.

In my personal situation, flies means: need a energy clean up and/or banishing.

I have two situations:
1) An intrusion or I'm under some attack. So if anything different strange appears I look what happens and work according. I have personal concerns so "attack" means exactly this. But there's also that strange dark energies we can get anyplace, just walking at street. Usually a herbs bath and prayer solve it.

2) May be I didn't finished a ritual as needed desirable or had not banished well;

I'm respectfull with the spirits I'm working, but when I give licence to depart, this includes anyone that came together, this include flies, mosquitoes, etc. as I call the spirits to come in a nice and pleasant appearence.

This includes too, my pets. One and another time, after a ritual I see they get very active because the energies that keept at house (this include angels). So I state to the energies to keep my pets and ll usefull creatures at my home to be health, happy and in peace. If I forgot to do this, my dogs don't let me sleep.

I observe when the house energy is good, I have coming inside birds and beautiful and usefull insects like butterflies, dragonflies and bees.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#358 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:I was searching more on Elubatel and get Summerland comments about flies and then I read some posts at another topics about the same.
I agree with something raum215 commented about the correspondences too.

I had flies coming at my house sometimes too and I pay a special atention to this.

For sure, if you have some kind of dust/garbage around, this will make flies come. I live aside a food store, but even so I usually have no problems.

In my personal situation, flies means: need a energy clean up and/or banishing.

I have two situations:
1) An intrusion or I'm under some attack. So if anything different strange appears I look what happens and work according. I have personal concerns so "attack" means exactly this. But there's also that strange dark energies we can get anyplace, just walking at street. Usually a herbs bath and prayer solve it.

2) May be I didn't finished a ritual as needed desirable or had not banished well;

I'm respectfull with the spirits I'm working, but when I give licence to depart, this includes anyone that came together, this include flies, mosquitoes, etc. as I call the spirits to come in a nice and pleasant appearence.

This includes too, my pets. One and another time, after a ritual I see they get very active because the energies that keept at house (this include angels). So I state to the energies to keep my pets and ll usefull creatures at my home to be health, happy and in peace. If I forgot to do this, my dogs don't let me sleep.

I observe when the house energy is good, I have coming inside birds and beautiful and usefull insects like butterflies, dragonflies and bees.

:Thank You Gilbert, that makes sense
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Haris4529
Neophyte

Post#359 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 am

Ohhhh people wait I think my bad English created a misunderstanding here! When I said flies I meant cicada! Did we all understand the same thing? I'm sorry, I'm Greek and have to translate some words still :? :thinking :(
Another thing in my story is that all the rituals etc I perform them with almost the exact words by the book and, of course, in English. I feel pretty comfortable with the language and it even gets a symbolic meaning to my conscious since what Is my goal is to bring back a woman who is a foreigner (to me) and we were talking in English. On the other hand, my mother language is Greek and no matter how comfortable I feel with English, still Greek will be having a more direct touch with my unconscious. What would be better??

[quote="Gilbertopb"][/quote] Thanks for the info!!! :Thank You

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#360 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:46 am

Haris4529 wrote:Ohhhh people wait I think my bad English created a misunderstanding here! When I said flies I meant cicada! Did we all understand the same thing? I'm sorry, I'm Greek and have to translate some words still :? :thinking :(
Another thing in my story is that all the rituals etc I perform them with almost the exact words by the book and, of course, in English. I feel pretty comfortable with the language and it even gets a symbolic meaning to my conscious since what Is my goal is to bring back a woman who is a foreigner (to me) and we were talking in English. On the other hand, my mother language is Greek and no matter how comfortable I feel with English, still Greek will be having a more direct touch with my unconscious. What would be better??

Gilbertopb wrote:
Thanks for the info!!! :Thank You

LOL!
Flies and cicadas are really diferent. :lol:
That for sure was interesting.

And a bunch of cicadas at once? Appears they come to show something you. IMHO, cicadas act also like messengers. You commented about the guy comming, and your feelings about.
Cicadas, despiste the loud, have a relaxing sound too. Well, at least some few. If you are in the woods, or some place where a cicada is, the sound will make you brain relax after a while.
But a buch of cicadas give me an idea of "wake up and change your point of view". Like a note to see what you are looking for and what you really have. Right tools, but what reasons? Just a personal thought.