The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

HedoNNN
Neophyte

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#341 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Awesome! I'm very new to NAP and my first current Chanting is for Zoroel and Sabriel whom I'm really sense the presence when calling for them. They are great.
Arzel however still is too subtle (or discreet) to be much perceived by me (yet).

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#342 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:32 am

alchemist23 wrote:So within 4 hours of calling NITIKA for help,two major blocks from the DMV & Social Security office cleared like as if with a miracle.I had signed a check for some important payment but i dont have funds in the account ,I received a call from the bank & the lady on the phone tells me that the check will pass through , also you will not be charged for overdraft.I want to thank NITIKA for such quick response.I have used NAP for a long time but never so fast & loving results.Iam love NITIKA. :angelic

Have had quite good luck with Nitika, especially in rather emergency situations. Doesn't seem to try to teach me some "lesson", just worked with me very dependably. Great to hear you had good results.

cheers,

prov
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

PaagrioO
Neophyte

Post#343 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Is it supposed to work in the first attempt? Should we see or hear something?

Tried for the very first time today, but nothing happened. Not a single sound, nothing.

And I spelled the words correctly :(

Jimmyj
Zelator

Post#344 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 am

Nope, but it would only serve you to show you that it works, kinda.

Geoff even states in his book that you should keep doing it at the same time for 7 odd days or until it happens. Expecting it to work after 1 attempt is frivolous at best and would only set yourself up for much disappointment, not to mention that you are lusting for results - even after the first attempt. So, no keep doing it, and report back when it happens, just enjoy life in the meantime. Treat your workings like having a shower (bad analogy but follow me here) When you get in and do what you need, you then go about your day whilst never thinking back to that shower and if you are clean/was it hot enough etc etc. Start your workings exactly the same. Devote yourself and inflame yourself with passion etc and perform it for about 15-20mins. Then forget about it until the next day only when you need to perform it again. Easier said then done, but there are a lot of little things you need to master before you can expect spells etc to work first go. Before you know it sometime will pass and you have put more energy into what you want. You get out what you put in.

Me I like to do my nap/mg stuff at like 4 in the morning then fall back to sleep – get up a few hours after and go to work.

YoungSpirit
Neophyte

Post#345 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Is it true the publisher forced Geoff to put the cheesey stories in NAP? Read that here somewhere but cannot find it now. What is the source for this?

tasbiha4711
Practicus

Post#346 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 am

"Is it true the publisher forced Geoff to put the cheesey stories in NAP? Read that here somewhere but cannot find it now. What is the source for this?"

This was how what we now call 'new age' books were marketed in the 1970's. It was definitely a Parker Publishing thing. Parker Publishing got sued by the gov't, I think the FTC, because of their out-of-this-world expectations.

YoungSpirit
Neophyte

Post#347 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:01 am

tasbiha4711 wrote:"Is it true the publisher forced Geoff to put the cheesey stories in NAP? Read that here somewhere but cannot find it now. What is the source for this?"

This was how what we now call 'new age' books were marketed in the 1970's. It was definitely a Parker Publishing thing. Parker Publishing got sued by the gov't, I think the FTC, because of their out-of-this-world expectations.
would he not have used his magic to stop their demands?

witcher57
Practicus

Post#348 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 am

Vovin wrote:I have been using this amazing little book for some time now and I feel that this system definitely has its own current Some advice from Bro-M to get the best results from it are to read it with the broad, unquestioning acceptance of a child. Read every word from front to back. Don't confuse the holy / angel names in that book with the actual entities, his book is based on egrigors. Enjoy the NAP book, and the results.

Oh yes - no more than 1 spell per day is an important rule to adhere to.

In my experience using the system more and more I feel the Entities are not purely Egrigoric

The book is very interesting , the way he wrote it and the way of choosing words is pretty amazing i have two last questions before i start the rituals about the part when i speak aloud or shout can't i just speak ? second can i perform the rituals in bed am more comfortable like that and no i won't fall asleep , Thank you !!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#349 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

witcher57 wrote:
Vovin wrote:I have been using this amazing little book for some time now and I feel that this system definitely has its own current Some advice from Bro-M to get the best results from it are to read it with the broad, unquestioning acceptance of a child. Read every word from front to back. Don't confuse the holy / angel names in that book with the actual entities, his book is based on egrigors. Enjoy the NAP book, and the results.

In my experience using the system more and more I feel the Entities are not purely Egrigoric

The book is very interesting , the way he wrote it and the way of choosing words is pretty amazing i have two last questions before i start the rituals about the part when i speak aloud or shout can't i just speak ? second can i perform the rituals in bed am more comfortable like that and no i won't fall asleep , Thank you !!

yes and yes
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

witcher57
Practicus

Post#350 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:07 pm

summerland wrote:
witcher57 wrote:

yes and yes

Thank you i will start doing the rituals today then. you made my day :D