The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

amind
Philosophus

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#331 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Can anyone tell me what their experiences of the NAP spirits are. From my experience some seemed to be dark, almost like dark shadows. This doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad or anything, but I just wanted to gage what I experienced with that of other people.

RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#332 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 am

amind wrote:Can anyone tell me what their experiences of the NAP spirits are. From my experience some seemed to be dark, almost like dark shadows. This doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad or anything, but I just wanted to gage what I experienced with that of other people.

I've found them to be positive mostly, I have noticed moving shadows from the corner of my eye occasionally but I've found NAP to be a positive introduction to these deities.

When I first used the Simon Necronomicon for a few weeks I had a strange experience with a Shadow Person, this felt like quite a dark experience but since finding NAP due to this forum I've found it to be extremely positive and joyful.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

milo
Neophyte

Post#333 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 am

Hello, i'm new in this forum and i´m spanish. I´m doing the exercises of the book, but I want to do it right, so I need to know how to pronunciate the "power words" in the correct form. So please, Can anyone record his voice and show me the right pronunciation?

Thanks.

alchemist23
Neophyte

Re: Petitioned Elubatel,Dynamis & general purpose invocation

Post#334 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Well i moved to a new state for a nice upgrade of my job.And the job was little tough but i kept on
performing NAP ritual,uncrossing ritual,defensive armor following that Chant to bring success & invocation to give power over others.But i ended up getting fired from the job.I drank beer 4-5 times on the weekends which i normally don`t do ,iam wondering if the angels don`t help you if you booze & smoke.I don`t understand when the creator itself helped me with my NAP to get a nice paying job,why i got fired after 1 month of my starting even after performing the rituals to save myself at this position.My manager told me that they have never fired anybody from this position before.Now iam stuck in a new city & state with no job , i dont understand if i should perform NAP rituals at this time of searching & giving interviews for a job.WHich angel is good for burreacracy of systems.?

RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Post#335 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 am

alchemist23 wrote:Well i moved to a new state for a nice upgrade of my job.And the job was little tough but i kept on
performing NAP ritual,uncrossing ritual,defensive armor following that Chant to bring success & invocation to give power over others.But i ended up getting fired from the job.I drank beer 4-5 times on the weekends which i normally don`t do ,iam wondering if the angels don`t help you if you booze & smoke.I don`t understand when the creator itself helped me with my NAP to get a nice paying job,why i got fired after 1 month of my starting even after performing the rituals to save myself at this position.My manager told me that they have never fired anybody from this position before.Now iam stuck in a new city & state with no job , i dont understand if i should perform NAP rituals at this time of searching & giving interviews for a job.WHich angel is good for burreacracy of systems.?

Heyas,
Heres a quote from Protestant Priest an experienced member of the forums about Elubatel.
"And elubatel success is about personal transformation. For instance if you hate your job but goes there everyday for monetary reasons of course, it will get you fired to help you find inner peace. Whether another door is opened to you is up for debate. Same goes for frustrations and anger you keep under wraps about friends and family members. It will help you relieve the anxiety by letting them have it. Same goes for positive feelings. Elubatel only brings up what's in your subconscious. I'm just giving you a heads up about her, that's all. "

I hope this explains and helps you understand what happened. My analysis according to what Priest says is that it seems like the unhealthy lifestyle you were creating wasn't serving your higher-self so you got a slap in the face. This is a good wake up call and a time for introspection and self-reflection.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#336 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 am

alchemist23 wrote:Well i moved to a new state for a nice upgrade of my job.And the job was little tough but i kept on

Just from personal experiences.... Elubatel is good for getting jobs...But....I leave Elubatel alone for I had enough of the bullshit that I brought on myself, It had nothing to do with success with a job but something else i dont want to talk about. Arzel and Nikita together are very good at obtaining success. Ask Nitika you want money from a new job. These Angels did teach you a lesson, One hard to swallow sometimes. For now if I was you leave Elubatel alone until you get things straighten out in your life first.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

alchemist23
Neophyte

Post#337 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks for the insightful reply fellow mates.I have just finished doing invocation for money in a
very simple manner this time as explained in the book.Any tips on making a start up connection/relation
with NITIKA as i have never invoked this angel before.
I had total abstinence from any intoxications for the past year,but with the new job i started consuming
alcohol/smoke ,while i was doing that something clearly told in my head that you must stop otherwise you
will get fired on the date which was close to my last day at work.I ignored the clear warnings in my head &
i thought that i will invoke angels to survive in the job no matter what!
But it was with the help of angels only that i had landed on nice paying job.I will be doing abstinence from
any intoxication again & start building concentration again with yoga & samadhi.Hope i get a job soon again
so i can get out of these tough times.
Also i have been told in my thoughts that i must refrain from eating meat.

alchemist23
Neophyte

Post#338 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm

So within 4 hours of calling NITIKA for help,two major blocks from the DMV & Social Security office cleared like as if with a miracle.I had signed a check for some important payment but i dont have funds in the account ,I received a call from the bank & the lady on the phone tells me that the check will pass through , also you will not be charged for overdraft.I want to thank NITIKA for such quick response.I have used NAP for a long time but never so fast & loving results.Iam love NITIKA. :angelic

haileos
Zelator

Post#339 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Awesome! Congrats with that manifestation!

I just had a random epiphany: We need not ever fear not being provided for or loosing our health. These are problems and problems are made to be corrected. The ones who fear are those who do not know the way to correct problems. But we know that God provides all of our needs through his angels. Man was meant to have supreme authority on Earth and to walk in perfect health and abundance. Thus God and the angels are willing and eager to make this happen for those who ask. We ask through evocation and invocation. We have power and authority through the God names that we vibrate because they are aspects of our own being that we are tapping into. The angels therefore serve those parts of our being. The angels were made for this purpose, to serve God. And we are God incarnate on Earth. Evocation is a natural and expeditious means towards manifesting our full and perfect potential as gods incarnate as we work our way towards adepthood.

haileos
Zelator

Post#340 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Just want to say thank you to Zoroel, Sabriel, and Heleleth. I had a headache and my head had been feeling congested and stuffy for a few hours. I got tired of it and wanted it gone so i called on Zoroel, Sabriel, and Heleleth in prayer and asked them to remove the headache and stuffiness. I began to suddenly feel drowsy and they told me to just relax.

In my half asleep state they explained to me the cause of my headache. And explained that they would bring me into balance. I was out for about 30 minutes and when i came to the headache was gone and replaced with a warm buzzing feeling of energy and vitality like a warm glow that spread through my entire body filling me with vibrant energy. I still feel it and it feels wonderful!

Those three are such powerful healers! They are my healing trio and haven't let me down yet!