The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#301 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi, if you want my honest opinion (and hopefully I am reading all you have written correctly), love spells done on others really don't work. I mean they work for a limited time, but its not the same as using magic to create a perfect loving relationship for yourself with the right person.

All people have free will (and to some degree) magical protection when an errosion of their free will is threatened. We all have spirits and look out for us, so don't waste your time on making someone like you, when you could be concentraiting on finding a girl who really likes you. I must also add you are 18, and this is a good an age as any to be fickle!

Write a list of all the attributes you desire in another and then write a list about all the things you could offer another person, then do your invocation for 7 nights starting on a Friday just after new moon, then forget about it. Go places, meet people and be yourself. Someone will present themselves to you.

Kind regards,

D.

heartmaster

Post#302 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Tnx a lot from your advice but one time you select onething and one time you just want anything that's you enjoy from it ! I select her so I must fight for her ! maybe this way seem silly but I WANT IT ! I MUST FIGHT BECAUSE I WANT HER !

Andrew92

Post#303 » Sun May 01, 2011 10:39 am

Hey I got a girl problem as well :lol: but I didn't used any spell on that girl yet, I really don't know if it's right to do it, I think I will kinda mess up with the Law of free will...and this is the thing that concerns me the most. I speak to her almost everyday but she told me to have patience for like 2 months...and we will see then what will happen to us and the problem is I have no patience at all, I'm always on the hurry and it kinda of burns me inside all of that waiting... So I'm thinking to use "Spell to Excite Love" but I don't know if it's right to do it...I am pretty new in NAP but I practice Reiki and I know that whenever u mess with the Free Will you get to pay(well from the others experiences not mine :) ), my dad's Reiki master messed with a womanl's Free Will and he was extremly close to die because of that... this is what I'm saying I don't wanna play with Fire cause I might get serious burns... I really want a wise and competent advice on that!
Please help!

REA

Post#304 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Finally I bought this book... to be honest, I have been always reluctant about,I don't know way...now I am just curious to try;so we 'll see..... :D

DrStrange
Zelator

Post#305 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 am

Can, in all honesty, those who have not had any success with the NAP, confirm they read the book from front to cover and THEN performed (unsuccessfully) the rituals ?

I am about to start (diary on my blog) again through it as I must confess I was so excited (and SOoooo much younger) when I received my copy of NAP that I jumped on to the rituals with scarce success.

Now, older and (maybe) wiser, will try a more thorough approach.

Views, as usual, are welcome.

Cheers

mike
Zelator

Post#306 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 am

can someone tell me the differnce between: The Miracle of New Avatar Power 1974 ,, and Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power 1979 both by Geof Cobb

i have,, the miracle of new avatar power ,, will the Amazing Secrets expand my knowledge ? how is it realitive to his first book ?

i have also the mystic grimore by geof cobb.

thank you

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#307 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:07 am

mike wrote:can someone tell me the differnce between: The Miracle of New Avatar Power 1974 ,, and Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power 1979 both by Geof Cobb

i have,, the miracle of new avatar power ,, will the Amazing Secrets expand my knowledge ? how is it realitive to his first book ?

i have also the mystic grimore by geof cobb.

thank you

The Amazing Secrets book is somewhat of a continuation of the Miracle of New Avatar Power book.

Amazing Secrets is in my opinion over priced and geared more toward collectors of overpriced tomes.

I would stay with the other two books you mentioned.

TIM
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

mike
Zelator

Post#308 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 am

Thank You very much ! TIM

that saves some money for other things , i would like nice set of talismans & amulets :thinking
i'm willing to pay for :whistle ,,,,

i will post my experience's so far ,,, i have had a huge up grade in our transportation from a very large 93 F350 crewcab, to a much much nicer 92 F250 ext.cab, 56,000 miles and a 99 Nissan Quest with 85,000 miles . the opportunity presented it self and i got a deal,the money just seem to appear, my work is going great, i work for myself. i'm much more at ease peaceful happy and now i smile alot more . my health is better my children are happy . why ? the spirits are listening to my pleas and my thanking them for everything.
i ask Saint Expediate to help me sell some things, everytime he came though,, i ask Elubatel to help me and my business its booming and i'm very thankful.
i'm still reading the book, all i can say is thank all the Gods for life,, giving me this spirit-soul flesh to feel life, taste smell touch seeing love and hearing laughter.

mangaconnor
Neophyte

Post#309 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Hello everyone, I have been doing NAP since the late summer, and I still haven't seen much results, may i have help? I really need it.

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#310 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi All,

It's awesome to finally be able to post here. I have been reading,lurking in the background thank you all for such passion and sharing so much rich information on these boards.

I started working with NAP recently and I am quite overwhelmed.

Within the first week, I won almost £800 pounds in gaming slots ...

Everything seems to be working well I am working mainly with Elubatel and my MM and I seem to be receiving overwhelming information including horse races and horse names , I have never bet on a horse in my life and I am trying to make sense of these things

I know I am being vague but I do not want to post until I know outcomes of some the events for sure, some of these events that were brought to me at the time of starting include:
* a lawsuit where I am claiming close to £100 000
* entry and qualification into a national contest in line to win £100 000 and an international recording contract, fame, and fortune!
* and of course career and business prospects which have not yet finalised
* weight loss surgery that had previously been written off by a leading surgeon, after doing NAP he called me back within days telling me he offers free consultations as many as I need and he will do the surgery on me as per my instructions and desires!!! He is one of 3 or 4 surgeons in the world who perform this type of surgery
* countless visions of color patterns, egyptian deities, and lots and lots of gold and too many prophetic dreams i can't keep up
* miraculous instant reconcilliation and acceptance by my family with whom I had not been in contact for a long long time
* email communication with Geoff's daughter which seemed uncanny and dreams in Canada hmmmmmm

There's more I just can't remember or keep up and I am becoming a little frightened of my power. and Oh I started using the mailbox test and I come up right 2 out of 3 every time!

Am I being silly

Blessings
Last edited by MagusDivine on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason