The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

BrotherM

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#141 » Sat May 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Virtual Grace wrote:Why are you using black magik? What did this person do to you to make you want them dead or worse? Aren't you afraid of repercussions? Do you believe in Karma? What about the threefold law or any such thing? I had a really bad experience with the one time I tried cursing someone. Never tried it again!

Ah my dear, I fear nothing. As some of the guys on here who know me well know, I do very hardcore magick. All of that love fluff witch stuff has it's place, but when you have spent a long time integrating the light and dark energies of the universe, the rules tend to change.

Virtual Grace wrote:I wonder if all this is just made up stuff and the reason it works is because the power lies within us to begin with? Perhaps our belief in the rituals, just lets it out. Is there any information on who or what these entities that we are supposed to be conjuring are? There is no matching names in anything I've heard of or read. How does anyone know whether the whole dang book isn't just made up? You see my point? I think these questions need to be asked.

A couple of things here:

1) Everything ever created was made up by somebody at some point. Just because some magickal book isn't 500 years old or supposedly written by King Solomon, doesn't mean it isn't valid. The Goetia for instance, do you think Solomon actually wrote that? What about Wicca... no actually, lets not get me started on things that were invented in the last 3 decades that pretend to be HUNDREDS of years old ;)

2) There is an element of power in all of us true, but the real power is learning to direct all of that universal energy that flows through us and we don't realise it. Spells, rituals, meditation, initiation are all tools to help us learn the processes of the universe

3) The NAP spirits are real spirits, or at least the names are mostly based on other sources. Elubatel is in the 6th and 7th books of Moses for instance. It is fine to look for history and accuracy, but that isn't the point in NAP. NAP is a cook-book, it serves a purpose. Also, I don't know how clued up you are on Qabalah, but to me spirits aren't really powerful people with no bodies - they are manifestations of the currents of the universe. Anything that can be described Qabalistically (using this as an example of a system, not saying it is the be-all and end-all) IS a part of the universal current and hence IS a real spirit

All the best and mad love

Brother-M

BrotherM

Post#142 » Sat May 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Super Celestials wrote:Just an update from one of the newbies --

STUFF

Till next time,

Super Celestials ;)

Well done SC, fantastic story and great work!

Neophyte
Practicus

Post#143 » Sun May 25, 2008 9:48 am

by Virtual Grace on Tue May 20, 2008 6:29 pm

axeezo wrote:
Hey , im not pissed that the person here wrote Mr Cobb, i was just thinking that we can email him on other things.
Axee

Ah, thanks for clarifying! I didn't email him, he emailed me, and why wouldn't I ask him that which is most important to me? *S*

Neophyte here - Hi Virtual Grace. I wasn't upset with you at all. Was just offering my take on the probable reason you were not getting a quick response when you were waiting, i.e. that the author was not feeling his best. Sorry it came out the wrong way. Peace, and thank you for sharing your experiences.
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Albert Einsten

Virtual Grace
Zelator

Post#144 » Mon May 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Neophyte wrote:Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof
by Virtual Grace on Tue May 20, 2008 6:29 pm

axeezo wrote:
Hey , im not pissed that the person here wrote Mr Cobb, i was just thinking that we can email him on other things.
Axee

Ah, thanks for clarifying! I didn't email him, he emailed me, and why wouldn't I ask him that which is most important to me? *S*

Neophyte here - Hi Virtual Grace. I wasn't upset with you at all. Was just offering my take on the probable reason you were not getting a quick response when you were waiting, i.e. that the author was not feeling his best. Sorry it came out the wrong way. Peace, and thank you for sharing your experiences.

No no, I wasn't offended. Actually, I have seen changes in my life, from just reading the book. I just really hoped there was going to be a logical explanation for the obvious flaws in his testimonies. I didn't know he was sick when he wrote me. I didn't even know he was still alive *S* But you can see I was very respectful to him, even when he started getting a bit nasty, so I hope you don't think I was pestering him. *sigh* What a can of worms!

I really like your new name.

Virtual Grace
Zelator

Post#145 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:41 pm

[quote=Ah my dear, I fear nothing. As some of the guys on here who know me well know, I do very hardcore magick. All of that love fluff witch stuff has it's place, but when you have spent a long time integrating the light and dark energies of the universe, the rules tend to change.

A couple of things here:

1) Everything ever created was made up by somebody at some point. Just because some magickal book isn't 500 years old or supposedly written by King Solomon, doesn't mean it isn't valid. The Goetia for instance, do you think Solomon actually wrote that? What about Wicca... no actually, lets not get me started on things that were invented in the last 3 decades that pretend to be HUNDREDS of years old ;)

2) There is an element of power in all of us true, but the real power is learning to direct all of that universal energy that flows through us and we don't realise it. Spells, rituals, meditation, initiation are all tools to help us learn the processes of the universe

3) The NAP spirits are real spirits, or at least the names are mostly based on other sources. Elubatel is in the 6th and 7th books of Moses for instance. It is fine to look for history and accuracy, but that isn't the point in NAP. NAP is a cook-book, it serves a purpose. Also, I don't know how clued up you are on Qabalah, but to me spirits aren't really powerful people with no bodies - they are manifestations of the currents of the universe. Anything that can be described Qabalistically (using this as an example of a system, not saying it is the be-all and end-all) IS a part of the universal current and hence IS a real spirit

All the best and mad love

Brother-M[/quote]

Bro M...you sound sooo cute. Why doesn't everyone talk like that? Things would be a lot more interesting *wink*

Thanks for your insightful words. You sound very dedicated and into this practice. I really think you should go to my thread on Evocation/Enochian magik...is it real...blah blah and post some of your stories. I bet you would have some that would blow others right out of the water. There is hardly anyone posting really dramatic stories there and I was beginning to wonder if it is because no one has any. I sure bet you do and I would love to have you share them!

Thanks again.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#146 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:44 pm

Virtual Grace you might enjoy this thread. Try looking around the forum there are plenty of good examples just dont get all hooked up on the hollywood FX. More often than not people get totaly blindsided by flash and glitz, only to get there ass delivered to them on a plate .. :)

http://www.studioarcanis.com/forum/vie ... ?f=9&t=184

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

satansservant
Neophyte

Post#147 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:08 pm

NAP AND BLACK MAGICK
I 'm posting this post because i also used the nap book for dealing with enemies.The results were quick and severe!!!The first time the asshole had a car accident,was charged with a dui and went to prison for 6 months.My second experience was a shit head coworker,he lost his job,girlfriend,got caught for auto theft and went to prison 5 years.Sometimes these rituals are necessary in dealing with evil people.If you have an enemy get him before he can clutch his evil hands around your throat.

ElBrujo

Post#148 » Thu May 29, 2008 11:57 pm

I have to agree with Satanservent. The black rituals in Nap and MG do WORK, and almost instantly, so please use as a last resort and only if you have to!

LUCKY8HORSES

Post#149 » Fri May 30, 2008 10:59 am

Hey Satanservant, do you mind elaborating how you combined NAP and blakcmagick altogether and what part of NAP did you use and which black magick as well? I'm rookie :evil: :oops: and needs a little guidance, please and thanks. :D

Virtual Grace
Zelator

Post#150 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks Vovin. I'll check it out. Definately ixnay on the Hollywood fx. That stuff is too silly anyway.

satanservant...why black magik? Are you afraid it will ever come back to you? Has it at all? My first (and only) foray into black really backfired on me. I wonder if some people are meant to walk a particular path, while others not?

Why do you guys think that the black magik part of NAP works so fast and directly while the rest of it takes so long? Is the Dark side really more powerful (snicker) sorry...I'm a Star Wars geek!

Did anyone experience any backfire with NAP?