The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Jess

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#251 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 am

ntokheim wrote:
plum_girl wrote:Well, Vovin, that´s quite a story! It seems to me that NAP´s way of working is quite similar to Manning´s method, so I believe I´ll be able to use it right.
I downloaded Cobb´s "Secrets beyond the Pyramids" and I´m studying it, while I wait for NAP (DAMN aLIBRIS!). :(
I´m looking forward to get started on that one and Psychic Telemetry. Also, I´m curious about " Helping Yourself with Acupineology".
Most of all, do you know if I can download Frater Malak´s book ? I would love to buy it, but it is very rare and expensive, even used and without the talismans. I would like to read it before I spend at least 75 bucks in an incomplete book.

Thanks and blessed be!

Where did you download Secrets Beyond the Pyramids? I haven't been able to find it anywhere as being downloadable.

Here is a copy of the message I had received from Mr Geoff Gray-cobb, when I asked him if he could put his books on display on the Internet for a preview point of view (not for downloading)
"There is a lot of illegal pirating of books and music these days. (...) I would also like to point out and make it known that any work of mine that is stolen will not work or produce the desired results for the thief. If you happen to be involved or take part in any chat rooms who talk about my books perhaps you will advise them? "

So there, now you know

I am not particularly fond of pdf book, but I like to a have a backup copy of any book I owned in this format. The search option comes very handy when you had read something and you are trying to find it again.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#252 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 am

Why would these ancient spirits care about someone owning his book or not?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

shadowflame
Zelator

Post#253 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 am

Jess wrote:Here is a copy of the message I had received from Mr Geoff Gray-cobb, when I asked him if he could put his books on display on the Internet for a preview point of view (not for downloading)
"There is a lot of illegal pirating of books and music these days. (...) I would also like to point out and make it known that any work of mine that is stolen will not work or produce the desired results for the thief. If you happen to be involved or take part in any chat rooms who talk about my books perhaps you will advise them? "

So there, now you know

I am not particularly fond of pdf book, but I like to a have a backup copy of any book I owned in this format. The search option comes very handy when you had read something and you are trying to find it again.

considering that piracy isn't stealing it makes no difference ;)

i'm experimenting with this book, so far i've head minor success with it, but it worked very good. when something earth shattering happens i'll post it in successes thread. so far i like what i see and wish to thank people on this forum on whose recommendation i got this book.

Menxeperset

Post#254 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 pm

shadowflame wrote:
Jess wrote:Here is a copy of the message I had received from Mr Geoff Gray-cobb, when I asked him if he could put his books on display on the Internet for a preview point of view (not for downloading)
So there, now you know

considering that piracy isn't stealing it makes no difference ;)
i'm experimenting with this book, so far i've head minor success with it, but it worked very good. when something earth shattering happens i'll post it in successes thread. so far i like what i see and wish to thank people on this forum on whose recommendation i got this book.

Yes, indeed. Gray-Cobb was a remarkable man and a fine occultist. However, one should separate the legerdemain from the actual sorcerery. In both the Mystic Grimoire and NAP, he states that these are universal principles, essentially mechanisms of creation that are now laid bare for the reader to use. We use them and they work. He also says that if you don't cut the seals out of the supplement provided with the MG by the publisher, they will not work.

Pish posh.

They're either available universally as a legitimate symbol set or they're stuff and nonsense. One man--even one as great as the late Mr. Gray-Cobb, may blessings be upon him--has no lock on the availability of magic. I do not blame him for trying to (hypnotically, sympathetically) disempower those who obtain his texts without paying for them. I do suggest that if one falls prey to this sort of lesser magic, one should first seek to strengthen one's will and critical thinking skills. Magic nearly always involves willfully supressing the critical mind at key moments in order to attain noesis. That said, if one goes too far and takes everything at face value, one is liable to float away into the occultnik aethers of absolute gullibility.

Xoxo,

Mxs

Suggestions:

1. Critical thinking work: http://www.criticalthinking.org/courses/onlinecourses.cfm.
2. Basic metaphysical theories for fun and profit: http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.asp.
3. Understanding "Lesser Magic": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Magic.
4. Where the aforesaid occultnik aethers of absolute gullibility can take you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOyOcjA_T6k

shadowflame
Zelator

Post#255 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 pm

i consider that mr. cobb was master at lesser magick. his nap relaxation ritual really works hypnotically, and boy how it works :D. of course he was master of higher magick too.
amd that email has one of those lesser magick booby traps embedded in it. ;)

Menxeperset

Post#256 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 pm

shadowflame wrote:i consider that mr. cobb was master at lesser magick. his nap relaxation ritual really works hypnotically, and boy how it works :D. of course he was master of higher magick too.
amd that email has one of those lesser magick booby traps embedded in it. ;)

Agreed!

The NAP power ritual hits me fairly powerfully half-way through. It's amazing how effective NAP actually is!

shacksphere

Post#257 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:55 am

soooo is it true that the techniques from this book aren't gonna work for you if you downloaded it for free? cause i can't find an actual copy of it for under 50 dollars! =d

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#258 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

shacksphere wrote:soooo is it true that the techniques from this book aren't gonna work for you if you downloaded it for free? cause i can't find an actual copy of it for under 50 dollars! =d

Yeah, also they'll eat your willy... :twisted:

:whistle

CAN YOU FUCKING READ?! :jkj

Do you have a conscience?! :angelic

SORT IT OUT! :twisted: :bow :twisted:

Rreally, I have posted as much helpful as I can. :twisted:

Dude! :lol:

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

shacksphere

Post#259 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:47 pm

IronOrchid wrote:
shacksphere wrote:soooo is it true that the techniques from this book aren't gonna work for you if you downloaded it for free? cause i can't find an actual copy of it for under 50 dollars! =d

Yeah, also they'll eat your willy... :twisted:

:whistle

CAN YOU FUCKING READ?! :jkj

Do you have a conscience?! :angelic

SORT IT OUT! :twisted: :bow :twisted:

Rreally, I have posted as much helpful as I can. :twisted:

Dude! :lol:

IOx

oh wow that was an exciting post to read =d i think?

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#260 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:12 am

shacksphere wrote:oh wow that was an exciting post to read =d i think?

Yeah, sorry - that was a bit shitty of me. I apologise unreservedly.

Nothing else to add that won't undermine the sentences above, really! :D

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk