The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

LUCKY8HORSES

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#51 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:19 pm

hi, I'm a new member, I became drawn to this stuff late 2006 and started buying books late last year. My question is, can a NORMAL being practice this kind of stuff? would I be able to envoke something out of these books? when I said normal being, I meant people who does not have any sort of special power like myself, like being psychic or any other special gifts.

I personally like Frater Malak's book, why does he only have one book written? why is Geof Gray-Cobbs books so popular although it's old? I would appreciate your help and answer. thanks very much.

lucky8horses..

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#52 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:32 pm

hehe well I consider myself pretty normal :) Yes anyone can open up New Avatar or the Mystical Grim and perform the spells and they will work. By the way Geof Gray Cobb and Frater Malak are the same person. He has also written a couple of other books one worth looking at is Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids, although I havent been able to find a copy as yet.. I think why they are so popular is that you dont need fancy rituals and all the preperation involved with say working with the Medievel grimoires. You can walk into your bedroom work the spell or ritual out of the book and wait for the results.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Martialis

Post#53 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi Lucky, I think the point of most books, especially those in the Modern Grimoires section is that you yourself have that special power. Yes, I know, that sounds cheesy but that doesn't make it any less true. One of the main ideas you'll find in most books is that everyone is psychic, everyone has the ability to work spells, etc. it just takes time and patience. Sure some ppl seem to get along better in some areas than others but that's to be expected in any field of human endeavor however that doesn't put success with any techniques and the development of your own faculties out of reach. Everyone develops at their own pace, following their own instincts and experience.

LUCKY8HORSES

Post#54 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:54 am

thanks you guys, I had no IDEA that FRATER MALAK and GEOF GRAY-COBB are the same person??? GOSH, that's good news. I emailed GEOF-GRAY COBB 3 weeks ago. I asked him why is it so hard to find his books and if so they are expensive. I was stunned when he replied using his wife email. he said to excuse him for using someone's email bec. at that time his PC at home is not working. but he stated that he's got books coming and more of those books are going to be printed.He directed me to his daughter's website and wife's book's link, you know the book about ANGELS. he was just so great and I respect him for replying to my email I didn't think he would reply. IT made me even more interested in his books.I'm so glad I found this forum. I hope it will stay forever. have a good day you wonderful peeps.

LUCKY8HORSES

Post#55 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:11 pm

plum_girl wrote:Well, Vovin, that´s quite a story! It seems to me that NAP´s way of working is quite similar to Manning´s method, so I believe I´ll be able to use it right.
I downloaded Cobb´s "Secrets beyond the Pyramids" and I´m studying it, while I wait for NAP (DAMN aLIBRIS!). :(
I´m looking forward to get started on that one and Psychic Telemetry. Also, I´m curious about " Helping Yourself with Acupineology".
Most of all, do you know if I can download Frater Malak´s book ? I would love to buy it, but it is very rare and expensive, even used and without the talismans. I would like to read it before I spend at least 75 bucks in an incomplete book.

Thanks and blessed be!

OH, I have several problems with alibris. there were 3 instances that I ordered books from them, the first time they didnt give my refund, they said the BOOK (JUDIKA ILLES) was sold out. then AL Manning eye of the newt, then the food bible. their inventory sucks. I am interested on JUDIKA ILLES "SEX GODDESS BOOK", does anyone have it, it's been sold out forever. it must be a good book like her 5000 spells. would you guys know???

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#56 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi , i usually use abe.com and ebay. If you could get Mr Gray-cobb to make a contribution here , no matter how small, that would be awesome. i knew of his daughter's site, but not his wife's . Interesting to see how he's doing after all these years.
Axeezo

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#57 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Thanks for the inputs by the Brothers' ( Butterball & M ). your posts are awesome ,not in this Modern Grimoire section only and always show a level of experience that i respect. thanks
Axeezo

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#58 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 am

--
Last edited by Grab on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#59 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:50 pm

Vovin wrote:hehe well I consider myself pretty normal :) Yes anyone can open up New Avatar or the Mystical Grim and perform the spells and they will work. By the way Geof Gray Cobb and Frater Malak are the same person. He has also written a couple of other books one worth looking at is Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids, although I havent been able to find a copy as yet.. I think why they are so popular is that you dont need fancy rituals and all the preperation involved with say working with the Medievel grimoires. You can walk into your bedroom work the spell or ritual out of the book and wait for the results.

Vovin, that Geof Gray-Cobb and Frater Malak are the same person came as a great surprise to me.
Geof Gray-Cobb's face often appeared in PR photographs whilst Frater Malak only appeared photographed
from the back of the head.

I have emailed his daughter but have not received any reply.
If anyone has Geof Gray-Cobb's current email, please PM me and I will owe you a debt of gratitude.

Brother Butterball

Added note: I have emailed his wife last night.
Hoping to receive a reply soon, but I know they are most likely very busy
with their spiritual practices and publishing ventures.
Last edited by BrotherButterball on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

plum_girl
Practicus

Post#60 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Well, why don´t we all find a way of writing Geoff thanking him on behalf of all EVOCATIONMAGIC.COM fans? Maybe he´d care for posting here once in a while.