A question about Astral Projection

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
gordon01902
Neophyte

A question about Astral Projection

Post#1 » Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 am

Good Morning!
let's say you are out of your body.You go visit a friend or a family member.Can you make the person that you are visiting see you in your astral form.

hitman
Adeptus Minor

Re: A question about Astral Projection

Post#2 » Tue May 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Depends on you and depends on your friend. But yeah, if all the conditions are right.

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#3 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Yes and No. It all depends on how talented either you or the other person in question is (or both).

If the other person has any type of clairvoyant/psychic abilities - they may be able to see or detect you using their own astral senses. Even if they aren't totally open - if you tell the other person a specific time to sit down, relax and concentrate on you - and if you project at that same time to them, you may get some partial results.

If you are talking about them seeing you "physically" (compared to seeing you astrally) then that is a totally different ballgame as you need to be able to condense alot of energy at the projected site in order to materialize your astral body.
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:36 am

When I was at boarding school I used to travel back home to be near my mum most nights, because I was lonely and really homesick, and she used to hear knocking on the walls, but the place was haunted like crazy anyway, so not sure it was me.

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Variance

Post#5 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Wait a second. Isn't GG-C's definition of "Astral Travel" different in many ways from real astral projection? Isn't his version just an OBE?

Frater EOE
Practicus

Post#6 » Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 am

Variance wrote:Wait a second. Isn't GG-C's definition of "Astral Travel" different in many ways from real astral projection? Isn't his version just an OBE?

Depends how you define Astral Travelling. The two common most used routes are Mentally travelling, and full blown Out of Body Experiences (OOBE). And in reality these are both somewhat the same thing - just at slightly different parts of the same scale.

The short instructions in NAP gradually build up and allow you to shift your awareness from the physical, so really just depends on how far you want to take it - as there really isn't a big jump between Mentally Wandering and full blown Astral Projection.

Don't flame me for saying this, as I know there are flaws in this statement - but GENERALLY speaking, one can perform the same sorts of tasks in either state.
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."