Powerball Lottery

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
gordon01902
Neophyte

Powerball Lottery

Post#1 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 am

I have the book:The Miracle of New Avatar Power.It is without a doubt one of the best books on practical magic.Right now,there is a estimated jackpot of 252,000,000,in the powerball lottery.So my question is can the spell for winning contest,actually help anyone increase their odds to win a high stakes lottery prize like this one?

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Powerball Lottery

Post#2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 am

I dont think so. You got to realise that you are up against the force that is the same hopes and aspirations of thousands or millions of people. You are far better off using that spell strategicaly over a long period of time. I know my wife had amazing success with scratch cards and NAP. We made close to 400 quid in one week, just before a holiday we were planning. And more often than not this magic works when you need it. The Angels dont entertain greed ....
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
gordon01902
Neophyte

Post#3 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 am

You bring up a good point.I will have to use a different method.Never liked spells anyway.

Ad Astra

Post#4 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:27 pm

I, and many astrologers, think you first need to look at the astrological promise of wealth in one's natal chart. Not just wealth but inheritance and "luck" in speculative ventures. That, AND active transits aspecting the chart, activating that natal promise. Plus progressions, solar return, ect ect.

Then magic to enhance the probabilities to win.

catmackenna
Practicus

Post#5 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Martin Coleman in his book Communing with Spirits recommended training your familiar spirit, or working spirit as he called it, to give you the numbers to the Pick 3 lottery or its equivalent. He said a trained working spirit should be able to give you a weekly win, which in Florida amounts to $500. (I believe that he was assuming that you played daily, but it's been a long time since I read the book.) I agree that the Powerball or other big prize lotteries have too much competition to be worth investing the time and effort in trying to win them magically.
'Visit The Paranormal Dimension http://paranormaldimension.blogspot.com - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#6 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:17 pm

With millions of people wanting to win the powerball lottery,

it is most likely that many of these same people are sending

out energy to win this lottery for themselves,

although much of this energy is poorly directed.

The most effective way to win this lottery

would be to develop a working relationship

with Lucifer, who according to Gavin and Yvonne Frost,

sees the far future as well as future sciences and technologies.

I would bet on the pick three lottery pools if you have these

because the odds are more favorable.

Luciferian, Aaron Donahue, claims to be able to win the lottery

by working with Lucifer and using remote viewing.

Good luck in your quest...

Butterball
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Mr Cullinan, the owner of Finbarr Books Internationsl, has said that he has had letters from customers saying they have had large wins on lotteries and even jackpots from perfoming rituals in the books that he sells...
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

Ad Astra

Post#8 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 pm

The most effective way to win this lottery

would be to develop a working relationship

with Lucifer, who according to Gavin and Yvonne Frost,

Lucifer is considered "lord of all the wealth in the world" according to the grimorium verum.

Also, Paimon is, according to the author of the Imperial Arts journal, a misspelling or permutation of Mammon, lord of money. See his livejournal for Paimon and some of the most fascinating evocation diaries I've read. Lucifer comes up but he refrains from saying what was told to him by Paimon, who is "very obedient to lucifer", according to the Goetia.

http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/

Be careful for what you wish for! Like sudden fame, Large winnings can be very destructive to peoples lives. You must be able to handle sudden radical transformation and the incredible power of money: loss of relationships, isolation, delusions of grandure, phoney friends, leeches, loss of spiritual direction, more and larger money problems, and boredom.

Humans are creatures of habit and sudden change of familiar routines is very stressful on the psyche. Even great success can bring great depression as the familiar passes away.

As an aside, there is something no one has mentioned in regards to techniques of winning lottery games...

catmackenna
Practicus

Post#9 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Ad Astra wrote:
As an aside, there is something no one has mentioned in regards to techniques of winning lottery games...

Okay, I'll bite. What has no one mentioned in regards to techniques of winning lottery games?
'Visit The Paranormal Dimension http://paranormaldimension.blogspot.com - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm

gordon01902 wrote:You bring up a good point.I will have to use a different method.Never liked spells anyway.

Sour grapes! :P

I challenge y'all to make a syndicate (doesn't have to be complex, there are other syndicates who win, and legal precedents and rules etc) of ten mages/whatever in your nation, and pull all the stops out - if your lottery is anything like ours, there are prizes that would make even 12 of you rich enough to have some fun! 8-)

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk