Mixing systems with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Re: Mixing systems with NAP

Post#21 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Ya if you say both words there is a minor difference phoneticlly and thats really not big deal they are essentially the same vibration. And thats what really matters.

Topic author
Gekko

Post#22 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 am

Brother Suroh wrote:Ya if you say both words there is a minor difference phoneticlly and thats really not big deal they are essentially the same vibration. And thats what really matters.

Would be interesting to know if you speak out the word or if you vibrate the words of power and the names of angels. When I write "vibrate" I mean the same was as hebrew words are being vibrated during the LBRP. To me it seems like NAP doesn't instruct the magician to vibrate these words/names? However I do this anyway but I need to improve my skills a bit cos I'm not having any results. :-(

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Post#23 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 am

Its how you hold the sound you need to push out from your chest at least for me to produce the vibratory effect. Just saying it pushes the energy just out of your mouth causing only a minor vibration where as pushing it out threw your chest causes your lungs etc to resonate your whole body and the area around you.