Feminine Energy for Rituals

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Feminine Energy for Rituals

Post#1 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:19 am

Lately after viewing many many courses on feminization(I define myself as non-binary) I have wondered if I would have more success and openness performing rituals with my newfound Feminine energy. It has been brought to me that Nitika is a female spirit and ,quite possibly, Elubatel. I feel I need more openness and allowing into my rituals.Can anybody verify if this makes a differencec and possibly any suggestions?

Eihwaz
Neophyte

Re: Feminine Energy for Rituals

Post#2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:56 pm

You found your feminine energy -- that's good. Every decent magician needs to learn how to work with both the female and male energies we hold within ourselves. Everyone has both, I'm not sure if that's the only reason you id as non-binary but you don't have to be something other than your assigned gender just because you found out you have a fair amount of female energies.

Female energies in magic are essential for works relating to intuition and are great help on works of divination and enhancing your astral senses -- pretty much anything that is related to the processing of information.
Make sure you understand the roles of male and female energies in a ritual context before trying to apply that.

You don't need to contact a female entity to do that.
“Within the Father‑Mother Mind, mortal children are at home" -The Kybalion.

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Re: Feminine Energy for Rituals

Post#3 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 am

Thanks so much for the reply.
I was a little hesitant to send the post and it took awhile for a reply.
Thanks for the insightful response.