Thank you Dynamis

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Viidyut
Neophyte

Thank you Dynamis

Post#1 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

Hello folks,I just noticed this,so I thought I should thank Dynabrah.(grammar not good yada yada)

TL;DR By the power of Dynamis,IIII HAAVE THE POWWEERRR.

Long story
So,a little background,I started doing NAP two years back,did the ritual format until the bornless ritual almost every day,and boy did I love the time I spent during the ritual.It was something I looked forward to every single day.I suffered from peptic ulcers back then,really really bad case of peptic ulcer,and performing NAP the next day was the only thing that kept me going through that hell.

So,eight months back I finished high school,my ulcers completely healed and I joined college.Now,for a guy who spent two formative years as a hermit,college came as a social bitch slap.

I used to be a nervous space ship wreck around girls all the freaking time.Like,if there is a girl anywhere around me,Ill get fracking seizures.I was the awkward boii of the class.I did not care how I dressed,my hair style was a mess,every time I tried to please every one I got laughed at,my confidence and sense of self worth became non existent.I would let people walk over me or go out of my way to please people even though I suffered because of it.Basically,my entire existence was centered around pleasing everyone around me who,according to their insta profiles are leading highly successful lives.I became depressed,failed my first year exams because I was too nervous to answer questions,even though I knew all the answers(I study in medical college and we have bed side practical exams).I let this go on,until one day I was asked to give a seminar and became the laughing stock of the class.

I decided enough is enough,went home,decided I'll try the Dynamis power chant.And the seven days,I performed it with fury and anger.Weirdly enough,all my anger dissipated by the end of the week and me,expecting to become James bond by the end of the week,decided the ritual failed and forgot all about it.I also tried love chant on a girl,but It failed and honestly I think that is because I did it half heartedly.

For the Dynamis ritual,I did not ask anything specific,simply used the request geoff gave in the book.Now,I did not do any other magickal working after that,because of a small incident about which I need advice.

Anyway,fast forward six months,last week,I asked my crush(same class as me,so I was repeatedly embarrassed before her)on a date and she said yes(this is the first time I talked to her).Later that evening while we were drinking,my best friend joked about how I went from The bitch to The boss in six months.

That was when it struck my head,it was like snapping out of trance.I don't know when I changed,but somehow over the past six months,I started taking care of my appearance,started being more assertive,started talking to girls like it's nothing.Started to hold my personal values in high regard while respecting others values.And started holding myself with confidence and calmness no matter the situation.

I still can't believe I changed so much without noticing it until last week.Any way,sorry for the long post and thank you Dynamis. :Thank You

Which leads me to my problem with elubatel...should I make another thread or post it here?

Brino
Zelator

Re: Thank you Dynamis

Post#2 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:27 am

Thanks for sharing. That is really a nice phase of growth you went through. A lot of people achieve very great with Dynamis.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Thank you Dynamis

Post#3 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:15 am

I havent...Last time in invoked him i encountered every redneck in the world on the road.. Ill leave him alone..
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "