Stories in the NAP book

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Poloarcanis
Neophyte

Stories in the NAP book

Post#1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to hear some opinions, what do u think about the stories in the book ? The miracles that everyone received ? And someone have a miracle story like these ?

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Re: Stories in the NAP book

Post#2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Actually yes. I did the Elubatel and Nitika workings for my family (not myself) and within a week, my stepdad got unexpectedly contacted by a friend who hooked him up with a job, and my family also got an unexpected financial windfall that helped a lot. As for the latter I don't know if it's the Nitika working or my mom's magic because we were both working for that. Maybe there was some synergy involved.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

jeff grayhair
Neophyte

Post#3 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:40 pm

The 70s books carried a lot of exaggerated sensationalism.Let's be frank,if the books didn't carry the overblown testimonies the techniques would only justify a 20 page book.I read NAP several times and will so again yet skip the testimonials.The stories are there to motivate you to give the techniques a try.Too many people get hung up on this and need to just kinda move on and go ahead with the system.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#4 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm

It helps to think of the funny 70s vibe of the book, as part of the general LARP/psychodrama/theatrical element that's in many magical currents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

Return to “New Avatar Power”