Mixing Systems?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
yogamen
Practicus

Mixing Systems?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:55 am

Hello SA . I’ve been studying evocation for 4 years, (not too much time), but I already cross with the Goetia or lesser key, and the NAP, and I found that both systems got similar things, like some Divine names and constraining spirits by the name anaphaxeton. So may I ask, can I mix the system? Use the Nap, with the goetia classical circle and the triangle? Because I already Tried the Nap without the tools and I feel just like a fool.
"Eternal continuity links all things." - Rene Guenon

Bumper
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Mixing Systems?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi Yogamen, suggest you check out the John King interview Provenant posted yesterday. If you have been getting results with the systems as described then why would you want to mix them? If you haven't are you sure you are doing them correctly?

If you need the NAP tools to do NAP and it feels weird without them than I think you have your answer. ;)
Your mileage may vary - and that's ok

Topic author
yogamen
Practicus

Post#3 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Yeah, you got the point. Can you send me the link of the john king interview?? I tried the search function.

Bumper
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#4 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:38 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17202

Check out the quick links tab up the top for new posts and active topics.
Your mileage may vary - and that's ok

stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus

Post#5 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 am

I dunno about mixing systems because I've never tried it, though dunno why it wouldn't work, but if you want to try evoking Elubatel you could trace the circle in 6/7 BoM and do the evocation of him (with generation seal etc.), seeing that Elubatel is from that grimoire and that's how you'd maybe get E from his original context without any NAP baggage.

Topic author
yogamen
Practicus

Post#6 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Thank you all.

I had a simple and interesting experience about 2 years ago when I worked with Elubatel, and I worked with 3 other spirits together, because of a grimoire that I don't remember the name of now. It turns out that I was visited by one of these entities about 3 times after I performed these rituals, and I'm not sure what she wanted, but the presence was very strong, and even my cat could see it, it moved where the spirit went. I think this was the first time that something like this happened to me. It seems to me that the circle is something necessary to work with them again.