Is this normal?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Is this normal?

Post#11 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:07 pm

IronOrchid wrote:
Scream wrote:Anyway they should be able to address it more clearly, or failing that contacting Arzel,

IO, how do you personally go about contacting him? You mentioned being warned about "please" :)

Could you elaborate on your method of contact...sigil based, dowsing or mirror scrying etc?

Cheers

Topic author
IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Post#12 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 am

Slater wrote:IO, how do you personally go about contacting him? You mentioned being warned about "please" :)

Could you elaborate on your method of contact...sigil based, dowsing or mirror scrying etc?

Hiya,

I did it by shamanic trance journeying, I would imagine that any method you're familiar with would work though, this just happened to be mine.

In this instance I sensed him nearby just after doing the Point A, in which I'd invoked him, so (eyes closed) visioned myself to the kind of point of entry used in core shamanism, which is to visualise the World Tree (an actual tree you know, not related to the Qabalistic tree) and took it from there.

But that's my go-to method for many things right now, and if you're more experienced in scrying etc they might be better for you - I've only used a special mirror to read things in my own aura and that of clients, the more advanced stuff many people here do is still not something I've had experience with.

If you'd like to try shamanic working, there's a link to a very simple, but very good, info page, and a free 15 minute MP3 of shamanic drumming, in my post here - /viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1628&p=15598&#p15598

Hope that's helpful! 8-)
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm going to the link right now. Thanks :)