My elubatel working

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Pablo
Magister Templi

Re: My elubatel working

Post#11 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:46 am

Before the magic have any of you guys checked your health??? Do you have food intolerances? A lack of exercise, A disease /malnutrition/ undisclosed medical syndrome?

I am not your mommy but perhaps trying to exclude the mundane reasons for your malaise may be a better start than finding a magical one.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Godiva
Neophyte

Post#12 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Vishwakarma wrote:Hello folks

Right now,I hate my life.I'm lethargic, don't know what to do with my life,I'm in med school but I absolutely hate it.My love life is practically non existent,I recently recovered from ulcers so my health is shit with large amount of muscle wasting.I feel stuck and stagnant in my life(if you can understand what that means).Like,I literally don't know what to do with my life and I feel like I'm merely existing from day to day, aimlessly and it's depressing. My life feels stuck,a closed room with no exits.

I read NAP forum and heard that elubatel basically flips the shit and helps you rebuild your life...I feel like a supermassive shitstorm is what I need,something that shows me what to do with my life,help me discover my passion.Something that will break me down and rebuild me.Something that will bitchslap my life around.

So,I've decided that I'll use NAP elubatel chant and instead of success,I'll ask elubatel to help me discover my passion,and realign my life so that I can successfully pursue it.

Hopefully I'll come out alive after this storm.I'll post whatever results I see here.

Hehe ciao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Any updates on your progress?

Topic author
Vishwakarma
Neophyte

Post#13 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:00 am

Godiva wrote:Any updates on your progress?

Hey, I wanted to update after some time has passed, after I made sense of what is happening.

But, well things are shifting around, I can't exactly point out, but a lot of stuff is suddenly happening,forcing me to adapt or get rekt until I adapted.

My life went from zero activity to 100 percent activity.
I'll make a clear post once I have an understanding of the situation but let's just say elubatel bitch slapped the peace and laziness out of my life in a single day.

I asked for a storm, and I ended up in the middle of a super storm.

I would say I had a bit of an existential crisis at the beginning,made me question what I really valued, and I realized that what I considered important before, the things I thought would make me happy, were not really that important and not necessary. I discovered new stuff, new values that are important to me.
Ekam evadvitiyam