My elubatel working

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Vishwakarma
Neophyte

My elubatel working

Post#1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello folks

Right now,I hate my life.I'm lethargic, don't know what to do with my life,I'm in med school but I absolutely hate it.My love life is practically non existent,I recently recovered from ulcers so my health is shit with large amount of muscle wasting.I feel stuck and stagnant in my life(if you can understand what that means).Like,I literally don't know what to do with my life and I feel like I'm merely existing from day to day, aimlessly and it's depressing. My life feels stuck,a closed room with no exits.

I read NAP forum and heard that elubatel basically flips the shit and helps you rebuild your life...I feel like a supermassive shitstorm is what I need,something that shows me what to do with my life,help me discover my passion.Something that will break me down and rebuild me.Something that will bitchslap my life around.

So,I've decided that I'll use NAP elubatel chant and instead of success,I'll ask elubatel to help me discover my passion,and realign my life so that I can successfully pursue it.

Hopefully I'll come out alive after this storm.I'll post whatever results I see here.

Hehe ciao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Ekam evadvitiyam

Asahel
Philosophus

Re: My elubatel working

Post#2 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:06 am

The first person I see actively enchanting for a shitstorm. :)
I wish you success in finding what you really need.
Nullius in verba.

Topic author
Vishwakarma
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:54 am

Haha thank you

Ekam evadvitiyam

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#4 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:42 am

Think you picked the right ticket for a shit storm.

You may be going to hell in a bucket. Least I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Asahel
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:08 am

Vishwakarma, make sure you know where your hard limits are though and formulate the petition accordingly. Unless you're prepared to have bad stuff happen to your loved ones for example, as that's one of the easiest ways to have your wish come to pass. Angel or whatever, Elubatel seems to be harsh and amoral. I would give him the freedom to shake my life up, but not carte blanche.
Nullius in verba.

Topic author
Vishwakarma
Neophyte

Re: RE: Re: My elubatel working

Post#6 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Asahel wrote:Vishwakarma, make sure you know where your hard limits are though and formulate the petition accordingly. Unless you're prepared to have bad stuff happen to your loved ones for example, as that's one of the easiest ways to have your wish come to pass. Angel or whatever, Elubatel seems to be harsh and amoral. I would give him the freedom to shake my life up, but not carte blanche.
Thanks for the tip Asahel,I will make sure to stress the safety part.

Well, performed the ritual today,felt a wave of warm energy wash over me,and I felt trance like symptoms but nothing else when I called on elubatel.

Performed the ritual in the morning,and my usual lethargic self was blown away,I started feeling more aggressive but calm.Im not sure if it is because of elubatel or the middle pillar.

I'll keep an open mind and see what el got in store for me.

Ekam evadvitiyam

radarlove23
Zelator

Re: RE: Re: My elubatel working

Post#7 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Vishwakarma wrote:
Asahel wrote:Vishwakarma, make sure you know where your hard limits are though and formulate the petition accordingly. Unless you're prepared to have bad stuff happen to your loved ones for example, as that's one of the easiest ways to have your wish come to pass. Angel or whatever, Elubatel seems to be harsh and amoral. I would give him the freedom to shake my life up, but not carte blanche.
Thanks for the tip Asahel,I will make sure to stress the safety part.

Well, performed the ritual today,felt a wave of warm energy wash over me,and I felt trance like symptoms but nothing else when I called on elubatel.

Performed the ritual in the morning,and my usual lethargic self was blown away,I started feeling more aggressive but calm.Im not sure if it is because of elubatel or the middle pillar.

I'll keep an open mind and see what el got in store for me.

Did you do the Bornless Invocation as well? I tend to get pretty calm during the Middle Pillar (until the uncomfortable hot flashes begin, anyways) but then get a wee bit agro after/during the Bornless Invocation. MP is wayyyyyy energizing though, especially as Cobb has it laid out. I don't know why I get such better results with Cobb's Middle Pillar than with Regardie's, but yeah. Proof is in the puddin'.

Excited to see how this working shakes out for you!

Topic author
Vishwakarma
Neophyte

Post#8 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Yup,middle pillar and bornless pretty much puts me in deep trance.

So,I didnot perform elubatel working on the second day,but I'll continue from today.So,I didnot perform middle pillar yesterday,but the aggressive kept increasing.

I started to notice I got slightly depressed,mainly because of how my life is,my aggressiveness is increasing,what used to be a passive dissatisfaction is now like a burning anger,like how I didnot live to my full potential with bitchy excuses.

Ekam evadvitiyam

radarlove23
Zelator

Post#9 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Vishwakarma wrote:Yup,middle pillar and bornless pretty much puts me in deep trance.

So,I didnot perform elubatel working on the second day,but I'll continue from today.So,I didnot perform middle pillar yesterday,but the aggressive kept increasing.

I started to notice I got slightly depressed,mainly because of how my life is,my aggressiveness is increasing,what used to be a passive dissatisfaction is now like a burning anger,like how I didnot live to my full potential with bitchy excuses.

Sounds like Elubatel is working...Now I reckon the challenge is to transform to fire of anger into the fire of action, yes?

Ironchakra1
Practicus

Post#10 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 am

Adding in NAP’s version of the Middle Pillar ritual, the circulation exercises and so on seems important. I had been doing the NAP relaxation ritual pretty often for a while and some of the spells/work with Elubatel, Nitika, Opiel, Gadiel, Kadriel and so on but was neglecting the pillar ritual/power gates and the bornless one affirmation. I added them in recently and felt a good change. (I should probably add that I also have been doing some Archangel work, prayer, meditation, Hindu-based seed mantra chants, even some Hoodoo inspired stuff like thanking Papa Legba, Saint Expedite, Blackhawk, Bondye, Dantor and Ogun for assistance).
...in the past two weeks, I won $3,000 on the Cash 3 lottery (6 winning tickets of $500 each) but I also got sick—migraines and sinus/ear infection issues and started an antibiotic Monday). My subjective take on getting sick at the same time as the nice influx of abundance—was going to happen anyway but that getting better with magick/meditation/prayer actually helped me to manage the temporary illness better and have less pain and suffering than I might have had in the past.